Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 3. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
i have some coins on online wallet login.dlisk.com, but sync is stop, how i can withdraw coins? or they can be buried  Cheesy

wow, is it work again! blockcain is up))) https://login.dlisk.com but price is not  Embarrassed
i cant mining Dpos in online wallet? press button - accses denied

for dpos you need your own node. Only on user could forge coins per node.

For transaction it's usable for everyone.

see my multiwallet Server at https://dlisk.delegates.space/ , https://lisk.delegates.space/ , https://rise.delegates.space/

regards

p.s. Hopefully dev comes back ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If the Dev (possibly placebo) was smart, he would continue working on this, giving updates & trying to increase the value of this coin.

Why is everybody saying that all coins are mine.... not because I bought a few and sold that it is mine coin.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
If the Dev  was smart, he would continue working on this, giving updates & trying to increase the value of this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
i have some coins on online wallet login.dlisk.com, but sync is stop, how i can withdraw coins? or they can be buried  Cheesy

wow, is it work again! blockcain is up))) https://login.dlisk.com but price is not  Embarrassed
i cant mining Dpos in online wallet? press button - accses denied
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
very confusing  Huh

so to summarize, dappster still in development or mysterious dev gone for good?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
legendary
A lot of people claim every coin that i'm dev... trading ICO coins, yeap, for sure... buying cheap coins... yeap for sure... trolling a little... yeap for sure... but that doesn't mean that it is my coin.

For many people you've become godfather of crypto, I guess  Grin

I'm going to launch new coin soon with ICO, will you give me your blessing?
Seriously, I see you around for a long time. Your opinion is important to me.

I hope you're kidding or a sockpuppet of placebo. 99% of his post are useless or fud.  Shocked

newbie just to write that post.
Its a sockpuppet of Placebo.

I agree. it most be a sockpuppet of placebo
Activity: 473
A lot of people claim every coin that i'm dev... trading ICO coins, yeap, for sure... buying cheap coins... yeap for sure... trolling a little... yeap for sure... but that doesn't mean that it is my coin.

Smiley you can always PM me.
that's why every time i seen you inside yobit i watch carefully if what ever coins you will going to predict and wait if you already make some moves and then i place my entry chasing it up to the bottom and gain profits when you start to pumped it up, don't know what happen to this coin after changing the name.

yobit is a place for pump & dump coins. when's the next pump for DLISK? lol
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
About blockchain no need to explaine at all just The Blockchain Platform is unique always...
Bancor

I hope you're kidding or a sockpuppet of placebo. 99% of his post are useless or fud.  Shocked

newbie just to write that post.
Its a sockpuppet of Placebo.
Activity: 799

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

that's why every time i seen you inside yobit i watch carefully if what ever coins you will going to predict and wait if you already make some moves and then i place my entry chasing it up to the bottom and gain profits when you start to pumped it up, don't know what happen to this coin after changing the name.
legendary

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

legendary
Its funny how Placebo doesn't come on this thread anymore since Dev has been gone

what do you mean? I've post something on the 17th....

He Just get ico funds and run.

Simple

Terrible... as ICO funds was low...

Alot of ppl claim your the Dev....
which i have no problem with, as long as you or whoever is the dev updates us & lets us know what is happening with this coin...

Bancor
Its funny how Placebo doesn't come on this thread anymore since Dev has been gone

Simple

Alot of ppl claim your the Dev....
which i have no problem with, as long as you or whoever is the dev updates us & lets us know what is happening with this coin

legendary

Simple

Bancor

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
DLISK now dead? Dead-LISK?

Last active: September 27, 2016, 09:01:41 PM

yup, OP can't do much with the small amount of fund collected.
Activity: 473
DLISK now dead? Dead-LISK?
Pages:
Jump to: