Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 6. (Read 119474 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
If I could help in any way - I'm happy about it ...

Ok done - let's see if it helps ... waiting for dev to respond :-)

regards
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@DEV
Is the rebranding of DLISK -> DAPPSTER already done on the git version ?
Have you tried to use this page on yobit : https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ to change the ticker ?

Thanks

Hagie, help this dev with your job, DAPPSTER really need your help to grow up!
@DEV
Is the rebranding of DLISK -> DAPPSTER already done on the git version ?
Have you tried to use this page on yobit : https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ to change the ticker ?

Thanks

You removed the votes to the genesisDelegates and enable forging for anyone.

Is there a special reason for that ?

regards
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
re tweeted this to help awareness mate and lets the crypto community to look about this new upgrade with the wallet
hope after this new sets of project will be added too and started. good luck mate.

Nice work. You are going great considering the capital raised in ICO.

Wink We will see. Continuing working on DAPPSTER and one day twitter will talk about DAPPSTER and not LISK Smiley

It is great to hope for the future but come on dude, LISK is not going anywhere and dappster definitely is not going anywhere.

Coins are being pumped daily... who thought that XMR would move? look what happened... LISK will be pumped too ,and one day DAPPSTER too.

Just use your dev account! You are seriously comparing XMR adoption and a Dappster pump? lmao! Where did I say coins don't get pumped daily? You know the great thing, I know this and I make money "daily", I won't be making any of dappster though because nobody will buy or pump your coin.......

do you have any proof that it is my coin? If not, then just shutup. Based on some idiots all coins are mine. And yes, you are one of those idiots.
Activity: 826
re tweeted this to help awareness mate and lets the crypto community to look about this new upgrade with the wallet
hope after this new sets of project will be added too and started. good luck mate.

Wink We will see. Continuing working on DAPPSTER and one day twitter will talk about DAPPSTER and not LISK Smiley

It is great to hope for the future but come on dude, LISK is not going anywhere and dappster definitely is not going anywhere.

Coins are being pumped daily... who thought that XMR would move? look what happened... LISK will be pumped too ,and one day DAPPSTER too.

Just use your dev account! You are seriously comparing XMR adoption and a Dappster pump? lmao! Where did I say coins don't get pumped daily? You know the great thing, I know this and I make money "daily", I won't be making any of dappster though because nobody will buy or pump your coin.......
legendary

Activity: 826

Activity: 938
Nice to see Dev is still working hard for build this project...anyways I still Holding my coin in Yobit..Hope Will be great when dappster getting finished Wink Good luck!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

I hope you all link the new twitter layout:

https://twitter.com/DAPPSTER_PR
Just let dev release something big, then we will see DAPPSTER mooning!

Gogogo dev!
Activity: 803
@dev we are with you , plan ahead and put it to work and we can definitely see the hard work pay off  for dappster
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
looking forward for more updates and see this coin project to move forward, its been quite a while now. good luck dev and keep moving forward.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
You gotta chance the name of the Twitter handle as well to Dappster. Also, the video needs to be updated. I'll DM you.

Retweeted.
Good job dev, keep doing this work, u can make DAPPSTER a great coin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
legendary
I'm glad that i still have all my dlisk coins.
you do not need to bother with this.  Huh Huh Huh
For the price (Dlisk) dappter now very cheap to
order 9 sat- and sell 12 sat.

nobody is selling DLISK, yes, you can buy a few coins at those prices, but if you want to own a nice amount then you need to pay a lot more.
Pages:
Jump to: