Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 9. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't waste your money on dappster.  Invest in Lazarus. We will have our own gambling site if ICO amount hits more then 7 BTC.   
Look at this!

A coin dev come in other thread and do this.
Wth ?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Don't waste your money on dappster.  Invest in Lazarus. We will have our own gambling site if ICO amount hits more then 7 BTC.   
Lol, this thread hás forgothen for a couple days, then come the rebrend, then volume rise, and some people come to start fud?

Tipical from bitcointalk
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
with such a tiny market cap @ 10,000 usd it wont be hard to jump to 400,000 with the right support and development.. thats a x40 from here... 1btc could be 40btc

worth a gamble, but i've had a conversation with the developer and all showing good signs to me.

But it cant be 40 BTC because there will never ever be 40 BTC in buy support above or enough time to sell slowly. Its just a scam run by a broke placebo. Trust me I know.

im not sure i can trust you with that nasty trust rating and purchased account.

Dappster for the win!

Don't trust nobody in crypto, including yourself. Just because someone has red trust doesn't mean he doesn't talk sense. I'd like you to pm me siamze how you know placebo is dev, you share my belief except I don't have nothing solid to back it up yet. Either way you're right this coin will never have any kind of support for everyone to dump on.

That Siamze posted on LIR thread that he dumped 1,000,000 LIR by pressing at a wrong button to 300Sats. LIR even didn't hit 300 Sats at that time Cheesy so he is clearly a red trust person Cheesy

You should have red trust after the shit you've been upto, it will soon come pal Wink Do you realize how much sense that makes lol (off topic to reply to your offtopic) so your telling me on a thread as busy as the lir thread was, he said he dumped a million coins to 300 sat and nobody said, hang on dude we're not at 300sat and or no million coins have been dumped? That sounds as dumb as you and your dappster project going 10 - 100x lmao. If you are right please link me to where he gets called out on his lie AT THE TIME. Thank you. Moving on finding it hard to drum up support on this shit coin aren't ya, glad not many fell for this crap. Time for you to move on to your next scam this is dead with all of 0.2btc buy support to 1 sat and 0.2btc volume.
Any News about yobit change the name to DAPPSTER?
U need work in marketing
legendary
Activity: 1120
with such a tiny market cap @ 10,000 usd it wont be hard to jump to 400,000 with the right support and development.. thats a x40 from here... 1btc could be 40btc

worth a gamble, but i've had a conversation with the developer and all showing good signs to me.

But it cant be 40 BTC because there will never ever be 40 BTC in buy support above or enough time to sell slowly. Its just a scam run by a broke placebo. Trust me I know.

Dappster for the win!

Don't trust nobody in crypto, including yourself. Just because someone has red trust doesn't mean he doesn't talk sense. I'd like you to pm me siamze how you know placebo is dev, you share my belief except I don't have nothing solid to back it up yet. Either way you're right this coin will never have any kind of support for everyone to dump on.

That Siamze posted on LIR thread that he dumped 1,000,000 LIR by pressing at a wrong button to 300Sats. LIR even didn't hit 300 Sats at that time Cheesy so he is clearly a red trust person Cheesy
legendary
Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

Its all about ROI...... at the current market cap - it can only go up over time with increased development and community support.
So far - there is nothing to indicate that this is a scam project. Always invest what you are willing to lose. The risk to reward ratio is just too good for DAPPSTER.
You can own 1 % of the project for $150. How wrong can it go. Maybe you lose $150 as this doesn't take off which is the equivelent of a 5 hour shift as a bar tender in Australia. Big deal.
Upside. This coin grows and your $150 becomes $3000, if this reaches a market cap of $300k which is very plausible.

100% correct. You know your max lose, but you don't know your max profit. They are so many coins that goes 10...100 times higher.

Dappster for the win!

legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I invested in LIR and DLISK and I hope that with these two projects, I will be able to earn some BTC.
DAPPSTER at the beginning of the road, dev is active so let's give him a chance.
legendary
Can I ask why anyone is considering investing in this crappy coin produced by a scam dev?

Its all about ROI...... at the current market cap - it can only go up over time with increased development and community support.
So far - there is nothing to indicate that this is a scam project. Always invest what you are willing to lose. The risk to reward ratio is just too good for DAPPSTER.
You can own 1 % of the project for $150. How wrong can it go. Maybe you lose $150 as this doesn't take off which is the equivelent of a 5 hour shift as a bar tender in Australia. Big deal.
Upside. This coin grows and your $150 becomes $3000, if this reaches a market cap of $300k which is very plausible.

Its a clear pump and dump scam put on by placebo. If you don't want to admit it that's fine but don't sit here with your bought account and try to "spell it out" for me and the others readying.

Placebo ran the ico and owns all of the coins so he can sit here all day pumping his coin tying to make others think its in high demand. I've seen it before and I'm starting to think you may even be an alt of placebo.
legendary
Activity: 910

legendary

You are talking about scam dev? and you support LIR Cheesy that coin is trading 90% below ICO price. Cheesy and the dev bought a BCT account Cheesy, and you call DAPPSTER crap? Coin that is still trading ABOVE ICO price Cheesy Crypto world is really a strange world.

Its not weird. People needed to be shaken out of lir and it happened and not one of the investors care if the dev bought a forum account

See you in a few weeks and let's check out the price of LIR then.

And yes you and your scammy self built this crappycoin and are selling it off slowly. You can see it all over the coin taint. Dumbass.

legendary
How is this project still worth only $15k...
 You can just about get a ford KA for that  and this project has got the same capabilities as a 30 million dollar platform,  active community & more. Furthermore its probably done just as much development as Rise which is valued at 750k. We now have a cooler name than Rise. There is too much opportunity for this coin to moon.

To answer your question : WHALES!!!! If someone with 100+ BTC has the balls to take a risk and start buying DAPPSTER then it can hit a marketcap of $500,000 as he will be able to buy all coins, or a lot of the supply. Dev is still here too, so that is also good.

You're still here and will be until you sell all of your shitcoin dappster, once that is done placebo people he will move onto his next copy of a scam. He done ok with LISKDICE recently, he never even has to spend time developing. If you get a chance to get out of this then get out asap. First and final warning on the matter.

Dappster is less shit than 99 % of the coins valued at below $300k which has more trading volume.
Its just a matter time before people realise that a 20 x increase is extremely plausible.
If Placebo is the Dev, he is doing a good job at sticking around and engaging in the forward movement of this coin.

I have nothing to do with DLISK/DAPPSTER at all. I don't know who is spreading all those ridicules fuds, but for some people all coins are mine, so Cheesy

You have some things to do with it and you are a scammer dev. Not try to hide the facts.

If I recall correctly then I have 2 coins. ROS and FRDC but maybe i'm losing my brains, as I said, people are saying that all coins are mine Cheesy
legendary

You are talking about scam dev? and you support LIR Cheesy that coin is trading 90% below ICO price. Cheesy and the dev bought a BCT account Cheesy, and you call DAPPSTER crap? Coin that is still trading ABOVE ICO price Cheesy Crypto world is really a strange world.
legendary
 You can just about get a ford KA for that  and this project has got the same capabilities as a 30 million dollar platform,  active community & more. Furthermore its probably done just as much development as Rise which is valued at 750k. We now have a cooler name than Rise. There is too much opportunity for this coin to moon.

To answer your question : WHALES!!!! If someone with 100+ BTC has the balls to take a risk and start buying DAPPSTER then it can hit a marketcap of $500,000 as he will be able to buy all coins, or a lot of the supply. Dev is still here too, so that is also good.

You're still here and will be until you sell all of your shitcoin dappster, once that is done placebo people he will move onto his next copy of a scam. He done ok with LISKDICE recently, he never even has to spend time developing. If you get a chance to get out of this then get out asap. First and final warning on the matter.

Dappster is less shit than 99 % of the coins valued at below $300k which has more trading volume.
Its just a matter time before people realise that a 20 x increase is extremely plausible.
If Placebo is the Dev, he is doing a good job at sticking around and engaging in the forward movement of this coin.

I have nothing to do with DLISK/DAPPSTER at all. I don't know who is spreading all those ridicules fuds, but for some people all coins are mine, so Cheesy

You have some things to do with it and you are a scammer dev. Not try to hide the facts.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 910

Pages:
Jump to: