Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 8. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

oh my that's just unfortunate. Don't you think Yobit is responsible for this?

Was surprise when i first read the first page that this was actually the Dlisk I've responded months ago. I didn't invest to this project because I've already invested to RISE.

There is nothing that we can do... Yobit even don't reply on my message to change DLISK to DAPPSTER.... I know that Yobit have a problem with people, they don't have enough man power to support everybody. But as i said... there is nothing that i can do. Transactions are working smoothly so the problem most be related to Yobit.

Going to the troll box should help. Dominic is always there and replies to the users who ask somehting in the trollbox. It seem like all inquiries in the trollbox are answered. I was there not so long ago when i tried to ask is i can change btc address every now and then.
[/quote]

Thanks. I will check that out.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In this time market Just looking for results, then dev job cant stop!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still wondering if this coin will move like WBB... WBB was also worth nothing for a long period of time. Dev is still active and there is still a nice community around the same as with WBB. I still have a few coins here and maybe i will buy a few more. Took some nice profit on WAY, but there are so many other ICOs hitting the marketplace, so the question is more which coin will give the fastest ROI.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Was surprise when i first read the first page that this was actually the Dlisk I've responded months ago. I didn't invest to this project because I've already invested to RISE.

There is nothing that we can do... Yobit even don't reply on my message to change DLISK to DAPPSTER.... I know that Yobit have a problem with people, they don't have enough man power to support everybody. But as i said... there is nothing that i can do. Transactions are working smoothly so the problem most be related to Yobit.

[/quote]

Going to the troll box should help. Dominic is always there and replies to the users who ask somehting in the trollbox. It seem like all inquiries in the trollbox are answered. I was there not so long ago when i tried to ask is i can change btc address every now and then.
Activity: 792
Bought 1 mil DAPPSTER on Yobit 6(!) days ago. Still not getting confirmed, but it IS VISIBLE as a transaction in my DAPPSTER online wallet. Just not getting added to my total balance/saldo.

When I ask dev for help he just responds:
"What can I do? I'm not the owner of Yobit..."

When I ask yobit for help they only respond:
"the transaction speed depends on network coins"
nothing after that... for over 5 days.  Lips sealed

I've made several smaller transactions and they all went through just fine. This one seems to be stuck however.

If you don't even bother to recover a million of your coin, your coin is already dead.
Worst...support...EVER.  Angry

Have you used the supportform there:

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

which alos allows changing the ticker.

Regards
Activity: 792
When i saw this part on the first page http://prntscr.com/calm0i i already decided not to invest into this one. Children can hardly do anything constructive.

This could also be a sign of honestly and transparency ..

regards
Why u dont find someone to work in apo with u?
U had money from ico, sure?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
When i saw this part on the first page http://prntscr.com/calm0i i already decided not to invest into this one. Children can hardly do anything constructive.
Any good News to us dev?

Still working on my own app, but pretty difficult. One day...

What app is this? Any clue? Is there a roadmap?

This is total new for me, so i cannot give a date when this app will be working and available. I don't want to put it in a roadmap.
Bought 1 mil DAPPSTER on Yobit 6(!) days ago. Still not getting confirmed, but it IS VISIBLE as a transaction in my DAPPSTER online wallet. Just not getting added to my total balance/saldo.

I've made several smaller transactions and they all went through just fine. This one seems to be stuck however.

If you don't even bother to recover a million of your coin, your coin is already dead.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

that's not good support buddy hope dev can check this out.
Activity: 301

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Any good News to us dev?

do you have a time frame for that dev i know creating or building an application will take more time but giving the community your target time frame to finish it will gain more support, community will be backing you up and the project will surely succeed. good luck dev.
Activity: 473
Any good News to us dev?

What app is this? Any clue? Is there a roadmap?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I'm glad that i still have all my dlisk coins.
Any good News to us dev?

Great dude! Keep working!
Any good News to us dev?

Any good News to us dev?

with such a tiny market cap @ 10,000 usd it wont be hard to jump to 400,000 with the right support and development.. thats a x40 from here... 1btc could be 40btc

worth a gamble, but i've had a conversation with the developer and all showing good signs to me.

But it cant be 40 BTC because there will never ever be 40 BTC in buy support above or enough time to sell slowly. Its just a scam run by a broke placebo. Trust me I know.

im not sure i can trust you with that nasty trust rating and purchased account.

Dappster for the win!

There will always be fud but the facts are that all development money is still in our development account. If DAPPSTER is scam then why is the development account still full? I could easily dump all those 10M coins in the beginning and ran away with 2 - 3 BTC extra and launch another coin, so people that are so nice to fud this thread, maybe they need to ask this question. Why did i not dump all my coins? Why am I still here? I don't tell me because of the low price, because if i really want to dump my stake i would already have done it and made another coin. I don't know who this placebo is, i don't care. do your own research and then decide if you want to buy or not. I believe BCT is full of children that doesn't have anything serious to do in real life and spend some time fudding threads without any proof. Real believers of DAPPSTER will be rewarded but then again we will have people that will fud the thread again with nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: