Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 34. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
ok UPDATE....last attempt was 4-5 hours ago....added nodes to DarkCrave.conf  same results

https://i.imgur.com/XxdQ0Cx.jpg

this is important for me more to learn what im doing wrong then because I HAVE to have DCC...it's just becoming a source of frustration because other wallets sync fine...it's only these newer DPOS ones with Masternodes that wont sync correctly...
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh dear.... I hope everyone that gets involved realises it's a lottery as to whether you make money or not.

Good luck

The first rule of Crypto Alts, is you don't talk about Crypto Alts.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Oh dear.... I hope everyone that gets involved realises it's a lottery as to whether you make money or not.

Good luck
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Dev did you see my message ?

Stoolman gone, he won't see your message. please stay tuned for the new StoolCoin relase.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Dev did you see my message ?

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bittrex is again sleeping....

Bittrex is dead, new layout is a big shit.

Bittrex UI is very good now! The only thing they need to change is the charts. The chart map is shitty but so was thew one before so if they can make better charts then its all good.
Activity: 35

Bittrex is dead, new layout is a big shit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Merit: 1004
Why not to buy crave ?  Angry

I am on the darkcrave boat right now... Insane volume, I cant miss that  Shocked

c-cex couldn't get 10 BTC of real volume if their life depended on it.

Activity: 156
no more sync of my wallet, why?
Activity: 35
Why not to buy crave ?  Angry

I am on the darkcrave boat right now... Insane volume, I cant miss that  Shocked
Activity: 148
has anyone at all checked the code for hidden premines/super blocks? If so and it's safe report so I can buy some.
Activity: 157
I still need to understand why YOBIT spam is not deleted by admin and the mods delete all the other exchanges posts.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Here is extra node from my private server try this.

addnode=104.197.90.40
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just to let everyone know - this is the same as shell and Goat

DPOS - only the dev will have a masternode setup - 50% of your stake goes to masternode runners - work it out for yourself - the dev will own half the supply by the time POW is over.

Work it out for yourself

DPOS basically means dev owns a shitload of coin and dumps all the way then leaves after DPOS

Price will significantly crash all the way through

Yes it will crash but we will all be out by then with profits while you sat and watched on the sidelines....

Great, then dev can pump it Cheesy
Activity: 658

DPOS - only the dev will have a masternode setup - 50% of your stake goes to masternode runners - work it out for yourself - the dev will own half the supply by the time POW is over.

Work it out for yourself

DPOS basically means dev owns a shitload of coin and dumps all the way then leaves after DPOS

Yes it will crash but we will all be out by then with profits while you sat and watched on the sidelines....

+1000
Activity: 92

Its been hard to sleep.   I have found a bug and working on getting it fixed.   Masternodes are currently not working and is also causing the syncing issue.  Currently POW and POS is working fine.  Masternodes will be working later today.  Wanted to be upfront with everyone as I know there is a lot of hash on DarkCrave.  I'll be around but hard at work testing and getting this fixed.

Just wanted to point out that Masternodes are not even working, so no one has one yet. This is quite a difference between Shell/Goat and this coin I would say.
dev will own one before POW starts, 50% of POW goes to dev. your stupid if your buying into this shit. its basically a 50% premine coin waiting to be dumped on.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Work it out for yourself

Activity: 81

Its been hard to sleep.   I have found a bug and working on getting it fixed.   Masternodes are currently not working and is also causing the syncing issue.  Currently POW and POS is working fine.  Masternodes will be working later today.  Wanted to be upfront with everyone as I know there is a lot of hash on DarkCrave.  I'll be around but hard at work testing and getting this fixed.

Just wanted to point out that Masternodes are not even working, so no one has one yet. This is quite a difference between Shell/Goat and this coin I would say.
Pages:
Jump to: