Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 4. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Go for a take-over.  If it's about controlling the chain I have 30,000 sitting at Bittrex.  With this name it basically just needs an update whether useful or not, and then push from the people who do the publicity thing.  I don't code but could give some DCC as bounties.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am holding waiting for someone else to take the effort to take over. If no one else wants it then....I may just take this shiza over. If anyone else had the Idea already tho by all means go for it just let me know so we don't screw the coin up lol...

Edit: Who lost the most here? I only point 10% or less of my miners to new coins... I only have like 8kish
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
Dev, you useless scammer - why leave everyone hanging?  Sad as usual, but not surprising given the crap name and development of this coin.  I wonder if he will "reappear" for more pump action?  Probably not though.

It's like I said earlier, it's one guy who made several 'NINJA' launches.
Right now he's probably taking a vacation with your money, and planning his next scheme(s)...

And so the vicious cycle continues.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
some one or community need to take this one over. dev gone... lets get some life back into it.

Nah, don't bother.  There are too many already.  Focus efforts on supporting one of the mature coins that already exist.  You know, there is an innovative one from early August 2013 that can still be mined.
do tell

Not that you guys have any appreciation for good crypto, but I'm going to tell you the good PoW coins anyway.

Some of the best mineable coins are: florincoin, franko, dot, wbb, via.

Those are good coins, but you will lose money mining them because altcoiners love scamcoins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Crypto Currency Developer
Dev, you useless scammer - why leave everyone hanging?  Sad as usual, but not surprising given the crap name and development of this coin.  I wonder if he will "reappear" for more pump action?  Probably not though.

It's like I said earlier, it's one guy who made several 'NINJA' launches.
Right now he's probably taking a vacation with your money, and planning his next scheme(s)...
some one or community need to take this one over. dev gone... lets get some life back into it.

Nah, don't bother.  There are too many already.  Focus efforts on supporting one of the mature coins that already exist.  You know, there is an innovative one from early August 2013 that can still be mined.
do tell

Not trying to promote here, but in all seriousness, hasn't anyone here ever heard of ZET? No premine, active developer, listed on Cryptsy, also on Asian markets, high volume, fair distribution, no instamine, low inflation (1 coin every 30 seconds).

I suppose a savvy investor could make back all losses from DCC by trading ZET.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dev, you useless scammer - why leave everyone hanging?  Sad as usual, but not surprising given the crap name and development of this coin.  I wonder if he will "reappear" for more pump action?  Probably not though.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250

do tell
Activity: 742

which one?

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
some one or comunity need to take this one over. dev gone... lets get some life back into it.
Activity: 27
This Coin has been Delisted on trex  Shocked

Just matter of time. 24 low around 600 sat bitrrex that is a bad sign this coin is heading.

DCC at Bittrex is back.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Just matter of time. 24 low around 600 sat bitrrex that is a bad sign this coin is heading.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Dev:

Last Active:    May 22, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

Anyone took over this? Or this is another abandoned coin?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
lots of people staking i would say that's why there is no activity on the exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 745
get some cheap coins on c-cex under 3000sat Wink

Me too. Feels good dont it? I may buy some more tomorrow morning too when I wake up. I'll come here and let you guys know if I did or did not buy any more.
Im sure I will tho, too much room for advancement still.
How many are you holding now if you dont mind me prying.
legendary
Activity: 1120
And more further plunge for this crapcoin I see.

Unless dev "suddenly" appears with new details just like he did on ccex after people "thought" it was dead...and price then pumps again, prob more money for him though sadly.  Placebo/dev keep it up buddy.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
Dev decides to work on other project and everyone panics.Sell me your DCC its cool.Although I don't know exactly I'm pretty sure hes working on another project and hes busy give it some time.

I sold my coins from the moment it hit Bittrex. Most likely he will be already working on another ninja scam launch.

prices on trex were rather lame. sold for more on c-cex Tongue now watching the show staking...

same here . just staking away for now. the "dump" on trex got me off guard which rarely happens these days. no roadmap, not even a 20 btc volume day to unload , no activity after the bct downtime. even if it was a pure scam intention from the start its unfinished and i don't even believe that. don't really care either . the name alone got a coinsource article and gorillastake addition so its magnetic and attractive for takeovers too. i will proudly hold my bag on this one.  Wink

Did I hear takeover?Huh?

YEEE BUDDDYYYY
Pages:
Jump to: