Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 6. (Read 42678 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The coin was so promising from the beginning.  I don't understand why the dev abandoned the coin. Maybe there was no premine. the dev didn't have much to unload and that is why didn't even bother to release a roadmap for it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Dev decides to work on other project and everyone panics.Sell me your DCC its cool.Although I don't know exactly I'm pretty sure hes working on another project and hes busy give it some time.

I sold my coins from the moment it hit Bittrex. Most likely he will be already working on another ninja scam launch.

prices on trex were rather lame. sold for more on c-cex Tongue now watching the show staking...

same here . just staking away for now. the "dump" on trex got me off guard which rarely happens these days. no roadmap, not even a 20 btc volume day to unload , no activity after the bct downtime. even if it was a pure scam intention from the start its unfinished and i don't even believe that. don't really care either . the name alone got a coinsource article and gorillastake addition so its magnetic and attractive for takeovers too. i will proudly hold my bag on this one.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
big chunk on c-cex up for grabs (not me selling)
legendary
Dev decides to work on other project and everyone panics.Sell me your DCC its cool.Although I don't know exactly I'm pretty sure hes working on another project and hes busy give it some time.

I sold my coins from the moment it hit Bittrex. Most likely he will be already working on another ninja scam launch.

prices on trex were rather lame. sold for more on c-cex Tongue now watching the show staking...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am holding this one just due to stats. I am trying to get a master node up and running but I cant what gives?Huh
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
yep someone just unloaded on me at just over 1k.  Reckon this has a pump in it.  Even back to 8k & I'll be quids in
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

I have the agree Bittrex is a place where big holders to unload.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

HuH ?

Its like with every poscoin, they all dont have a max coin supply...
Darkcrave pays now 10 coins/block, block time 60secs = 1440 blocks/day = 14400 DCC/day...

i agree,these numbers should be changed, but who can do this? Do not think dev will come back

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
congrats to the lucky one who bought 1000DCC at 500sat. well done.
for me it is not finished. with such a rare coin you can play for quite a while.
it doesn't really matter what the dev is doing now...
he is probably busy playing with other skullcoins like scambuzz or scumskullz don't really remember the names (no offence Cheesy )

I noticed the skullbuzz wallet has similar only one / two connections for me.
legendary
congrats to the lucky one who bought 1000DCC at 500sat. well done.
for me it is not finished. with such a rare coin you can play for quite a while.
it doesn't really matter what the dev is doing now...
he is probably busy playing with other skullcoins like scambuzz or scumskullz don't really remember the names (no offence Cheesy )
yeah that boy got nervous dumping all the way from 8k down .  Grin
btw no scammer or pumper would ever execute like that in this situation. specially not the dev. one fancy grafik and a little promise and he could unload easily at higher levels. and the top 10 wallets just got a new member btw in case somebody missed  Wink
thanks to bct downtime dcc is unexpected fun if you are willing to write of a little gambling money just in case. 
DCC 100 sat on bittrex
Do not see 100sat.. it got dumped to 500sat..
could you guys at least let it die for a couple of more days before starting to cry.   Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Could any other dev brings this proyect back?  Undecided
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
DCC 100 sat on bittrex
Name:dArKcRaVeDeV
Activity:14
Position:Newbie
Date Registered:May 15, 2015, 03:18:05 AM
Last Active:May 22, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

Wonder if we will ever see the dev again...
Pages:
Jump to: