Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 5. (Read 42678 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
get some cheap coins on c-cex under 3000sat Wink
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
The coin listed at Bittrex and still has no roadmap. How long do you think people with buying power will wait for this coin before they will move on to other coins? The price has been decreasing last couple weeks the chance of the dev coming back is less likely.

They have already moved on. Maybe once the floor hits and a new re accumulation phase takes place. Then they price can go back up.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The coin listed at Bittrex and still has no roadmap. How long do you think people with buying power will wait for this coin before they will move on to other coins? The price has been decreasing last couple weeks the chance of the dev coming back is less likely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
buy now or yuo will cry later........ Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't think all depend about investor....dev Knew from beginners when coin is made to be scam coin! And i think to many  new coin are made from same developer! And i will not be surprise if on this game are involved many exchange too!
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

This is the problem with all those ninja launches, the people that launch those coins have some good hash power, so what happens, they mine a lot of coins in the beginning, put it on a exchange, dump it, and move on.

Think of it. Every ninja launch. 2 BTC dumping or so, cost of mining, almost notihng as it will be most likely someone in a country that electricity is almost free or has solar panels. Every day or every week taking 2 BTC profit for a person from Asia (for example) then that is more then what 99% of the people in those countries are earning.

We need to say no against ninja launches, with we, i mean , the exchanges and the mining pools etc. This is bigger scam then the ICO coins.

Rule 1: Not mineable for more then 10 years, not listed.
Rule 2: premine or ICO more then 1%, not listed.

It is getting harder to tell a promising project from a pump and dump these days, partially because of ninja launches.  I am sure there will be a handful of people who call me stupid for this one, but I thought GPH (GraphCoin) was going to make it big.  It had a responsive dev who was consistently available to answer questions in the thread for weeks on end, innovative and groundbreaking features, showed evidence of progress and development and didn't speak like a clueless fucktard when he posted.  About as good as it gets these days.  Alas, right before a big feature was due to hit, the dev pulled a "uhhhh, one of our friends ran away and left us with broken code so coin is dead.  Whoops!".  Looking back on it, what probably happened it he insta-mined loads of coins during the ninja launch, and then propped up the market as he slowly dumped stake on people over the course of a month.  All he had to do was string everyone along to keep them buying and not dumping.

I'd say your 2 rules are a bit too strict.  Coins don't tend to get much community support if it takes ages for the inflation to fall.  It's just a fact of life in the crypto world that development and distribution needs to move faster than it used to.  I could write a book on the reasons why, but one of the big practical and legit reasons is that the network effort of BTC has so massively outpaced alt-coins that anything that wants to potentially stick around in the top ten cryptos for the time being needs to cement it's position there ASAP.  I also have no problem with large premines or ICOs as long as we can ensure the devs are using the funds for development and following through on their promises.  How to do this most effectively though, is a topic for debate.

I posted about this in some other thread, so excuse me if you read the same lines twice, but I think one of the biggest things that would help the state of alt-coins is for exchanges to stop instantly adding new coins the day they are released.  I remember when you had to take risks with your hash.  Mining a coin for days or weeks on end and crossing your fingers, hoping and praying that cryptsy will add it soon.  Now it's a sure thing that any shitcoin you mine will be added to some exchange somewhere, and usually sooner rather than later.  Today scam devs can ninja launch a coin in the wee hours of the morning, dump the premine/instamine by lunch, and be preparing their next shitcoin before dinner.  Simply making these devs aware that you are gonna have to stick around for a month or so and show some sort of tangible progress in development before any exchange will touch you, would go a long way toward discouraging these scam clone coins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hey goys, errr, I mean guys.  Its me Joseph Stuhlman.  Your trusty developer.

Don't be stingy goyim.  The price is a shoah!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is the problem with all those ninja launches, the people that launch those coins have some good hash power, so what happens, they mine a lot of coins in the beginning, put it on a exchange, dump it, and move on.

Think of it. Every ninja launch. 2 BTC dumping or so, cost of mining, almost notihng as it will be most likely someone in a country that electricity is almost free or has solar panels. Every day or every week taking 2 BTC profit for a person from Asia (for example) then that is more then what 99% of the people in those countries are earning.

We need to say no against ninja launches, with we, i mean , the exchanges and the mining pools etc. This is bigger scam then the ICO coins.

I personaly make some little profit on these ninja launches... You must dump when it hit Exchange. It is simple.
I have neved had a profit in ICO. So i don´t buy ICO stuff anymore.

These two rules sounds good.

Too sad that change is not gonna happen.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Hey goys, errr, I mean guys.  Its me Joseph Stuhlman.  Your trusty developer.

Don't be stingy goyim.  The price is a shoah!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

you think your funny, your not.
legendary
hey man, stop the antisemitic talk, thanks.
not sure why the dev does what he does, but he could have made way more profit by releasing a better wallet and drive the price up on trex.
some of us here are now wondering about the logic behind his acts.
cheers
masternodes were supposed to work when more people update their wallets, but they don't.

does anyone know what port is supposed to be correct?

i tried 9999 and 33162 - both are not accepted.

a fix for that might be in sight.
ldoge for instance have also been introducing masternodes now - so some code could maybe be taken from the ldoge github?
or any other masternode project which works.

a non-responsive dev is not helpful of course.

it looked like it has potential but well...

i keep staking for now.

Any port is accepted as long as you open it in your router.

Doesn't matter.  The DCC dev is laughing at all the stupid goyim that gave him more shekels.
legendary
masternodes were supposed to work when more people update their wallets, but they don't.

does anyone know what port is supposed to be correct?

i tried 9999 and 33162 - both are not accepted.

a fix for that might be in sight.
ldoge for instance have also been introducing masternodes now - so some code could maybe be taken from the ldoge github?
or any other masternode project which works.

a non-responsive dev is not helpful of course.

it looked like it has potential but well...

i keep staking for now.
Activity: 225
No, this shit is dead.  The greedy kike Joseph Stuhlman launched this coin and FADE for the sole purpose of dumping on all of us.  You are blind as hell if you don't see that by now.  FADE has a Sr. member ready to take over the coin though.  DCC has jack shit besides broken masternodes and a lying jew who pumped this shitcoin so he could dump stake earnings on everyone while the hype and speculation kept up.
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
congrats to the lucky one who bought 1000DCC at 500sat. well done.

it's me, but I am unhappy  Cry

Treks can disable this coin like EGMA coin
Developer EGMA also disappeared
Activity: 225
this one will be back i reckon
legendary
lol. indeed. you can't even call him a scammer. there is nothing bad to say.

he is just inactive on his thread - the last time he was back here it was for good news as far as i remember.

maybe give the dev a rest and keep staking/trading.

it is a slow coin, nothing you can do for now.

you still have to count in the bct down time. it came back 26. i guess and dcc hit trex afterwords. just saying thank you trex and roadmap coming would have pumped it to 50k. little effort even for a lazy scammer. its wierd but whatever it is what it is. i just sold some frozen i bought 1,5 years ago on jubi so i kind of switched one "dead" coin for another here. keep staking for now is what i do
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Name:dArKcRaVeDeV
Activity:14
Position:Newbie
Date Registered:May 15, 2015, 03:18:05 AM
Last Active:May 22, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

I don't think he'll post in here again
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Dev write some words.