Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade? - page 8. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
July 27, 2018, 10:55:53 PM
every trading day the market is good but sometimes erratic, sometimes nice sometimes ugly
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 27, 2018, 07:48:12 PM
i doing day trade now but let say its hard to do because you didn't know when the price go down and when it up.. if you stock in high price its long awaited to reach your price again... the day trade is the game of patients.. sometimes loss sometimes won.. to risky but if you know how to hold
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
I believe that at this time very suitable for you to buy bitcoin and trading day, the market is beginning to uptrend in the short term so this transaction time is very favorable. Bitcoin price hit $ 7900, then immediately adjusted and touched $ 8200 at the moment. In the coming days, I believe the bitcoin price will hit $ 8400.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 27, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Day trade is good if you are going for a full time because the market price is volatile so you will be earning more profit daily or monthly depending on when you plan's to cash out.

That's true. Day trading is good for short term investments with coins that start off low in value because they can make you a quick profit in weeks or sometimes months.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
day trading is the most dangerous trading on cryptocurrency if you don't have any experienced before.
i do not advice any people who is not profeesional.
If they will never try then they will never learn so I think it is good to advice everyone try all kind of trading, lose does not mean you did not get anything but it means you finally get some experience and but the only thing you should do is to learn well about trading then g for day trading. in day trading we use our skills and knowledge, try to spend you good time in market reading books and increase your knowledge then you can earn good profit using day trading as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
Day trading requires a big concentration and time to learn information about investment objects. Because it means that you will buy asset and sell it in short period of time without any drawdown. But hold and just wait for a long time is not trading, it is just long-term investment.
The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high (holding). If you want to trade into a day you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Because successful day trade is very difficult. That's why it is better to hold now, sell on green days and buy in red.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 25, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
the best trading time I think is when bitcoin is sideway because if bitcoin rises or down all altcoin will mostly go down it is too risky. but if you dare to take that risk I think it is a good time to buy and patiently wait for the sideway bitcoin and altcoin will go up
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
in my opinion, daily trading is very good if done for those who have a lot of capital and for those who already understand how to trade daily and have trading skills.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
I'd say day trading strategy is hard, requires technical analysis
skill, and decent market experience.
Blockchain with VTOS energy
July 24, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Day trade is good if you are going for a full time because the market price is volatile so you will be earning more profit daily or monthly depending on when you plan's to cash out.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
At this time, I believe you should only trade the day so that you can make a profit safely and can reduce the risk. You can see that the market has been fluctuating very fast and that proves that if you do not handle fast and timely can lead to heavy losses. Bitcoins are constantly adjusting so day trading will minimize the risk of bitcoin prices dropping.
July 24, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
Currently I'm taking a break in day trading
since the market is still unstable,
I'm focusing on my alternative investments in
the meantime.
Trading with short term coins and with long term coins both are in benefit but a fluent and continuous process with little profit is possible in short term. On the other hand huge profit is possible if we do with long term coins especially with the Bitcoin or Ethereum which will take long time to give you profit. Now a wise person will choose both trading either short term or long term because he is looking for more profit.
Try to set some short term and long term seems to be hard to manipulate but more on focusing on what you do and dont just let anybody distract some of the point that you can also not to think that this may happen as well.
Activity: 96
July 24, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
seeing the market movement is very vulnerable now do day trading too much decline in the market I am more interested in short and long term investing it also depends on the opportunity when the market moves

seems like a good strategy
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
Now is not the best time to trade on the crypto currency market. Wait for the end of summer or autumn, as during this period the market usually wakes up and you can make good money.
That might be the Christmas when we will have a green market and we could trade for some good money. Besides, the current market is not suitable for trading and has one good feature that one can own coins at a lower price than before which dramatically rise the profit margin. SO it is better to invest now and hold till we have a market good enough to trade your coins in for some good money. Trading actually earns you easy money as long as you are willing to earn it.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 01:39:37 AM
Currently I'm taking a break in day trading
since the market is still unstable,
I'm focusing on my alternative investments in
the meantime.
Trading with short term coins and with long term coins both are in benefit but a fluent and continuous process with little profit is possible in short term. On the other hand huge profit is possible if we do with long term coins especially with the Bitcoin or Ethereum which will take long time to give you profit. Now a wise person will choose both trading either short term or long term because he is looking for more profit.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 17, 2018, 01:49:47 AM
Be careful when it comes to day trading because when you make a wrong trade and the price fluctuate's you'd be force to either cut your losses or wait till the price recovers luckily for me. Ive bought coin that is popular so no need to cut losses but still im now a swing trader waiting idle for the price to recover.

When price falls you aren't forced to cut your losses, you can straighten your position if you have more purchasing power. You always have couple choices, what will you do depends from you, your bankroll and how much profit is enough for you.
Most of the market recover from time to time, for people it's better to wait that recovery then to cut losses and blame market for lost money. But who has patience this days, everyone or at least majority wish to get rich in no time, most of them just lose money and after losing money they understand importance of waiting.
For day trading you bees to have amount for trading and backup amount just in case if price do the opposite from your prediction. I explained many times here on forum how can you make your trades safer.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 17, 2018, 01:43:54 AM
Day trade is very risky, the market is very unpredictable, but if you are very good in trading then you can make a lot money by targeting the price swing, but sometimes in bad market time the price constantly go down without any chance to go up, for me day trading is too risky and too complicated, if you are beginner then day trade is not suitable for you
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 17, 2018, 01:18:38 AM
Be careful when it comes to day trading because when you make a wrong trade and the price fluctuate's you'd be force to either cut your losses or wait till the price recovers luckily for me. Ive bought coin that is popular so no need to cut losses but still im now a swing trader waiting idle for the price to recover.
Activity: 114
July 17, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
I know many ways of technical analysis when investing. And the trading day is more profitable, but I find the day trading takes me a long time to monitor the market.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 01:02:43 AM
Bitcoin prices continued to fluctuate in July, because in early July Bitcoin prices jumped from $ 5900 to $ 6800 and today Bitcoin prices fell to $ 6391. During this time should not be trading during the day because this is too dangerous

Day trading is the most effective way of making money on daily basis. For day trading you need to have lot of experience and skills. You will have to give as much as you can because you will have to monitor the market every moment just like stock exchange market. If you cannot do these things then day trading is not for you, otherwise You will lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: