Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade? - page 6. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 06, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
Day trading is the best way to get profit each day, but it really risky in crypto market. As the market unstable for few months, you feel like day trading is good but it will over when market on uptrend and you have to buy will higher price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
being temperamental can likewise mean being flighty and when the market is unusual you can not do any type of exchanging it since it will tread very nearly being a bet. regardless keeping in mind the end goal to day exchange you need to first have the capacity to foresee which bearing the market is going exceptionally in here and now and furthermore you need the liquidity to be sufficiently high to cover the sum you need to put in without irritating the cost.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?

You can just do day trade anytime you like as long as you know how to do day trading and also you have to hold a good amount of capital to see that you are earning in day trading because if you are just only holding a small amount of capital and you also not good in day trading that was just a waste of time money and effort.
Activity: 8
August 06, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
First of all you need to make sure that BTC is stable, since altcoins heavily follow BTC. Then, if you set good parameters you can cut losses and lock good gains. For instance if you go for 1%-3% gains then there will be less variance. If you follow that it is ok to day trade on most days. I think it also helps to be part of a group where you can discuss the state of the market and coins. I belong to this daytrading crypto discord group https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy and they have a voodoo library with a lot of tips for day trading like what I have said.
Activity: 22
August 06, 2018, 12:57:11 AM
I think that the market is always unstable will create opportunities for profit in day trading. But it will certainly take a lot of time for a day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 05, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Day trading is really a big topic for debate and many traders, investors and people would like to discuss on this topic for a long time as everyone are interested about knowing the day trading in a big yet simple way. Day trading is possble on both the stable and unstable market conditions but you should make sure that the trading instrument is good for day trading and it meets all the necesary criteria and you can easily make some profit out of it on regular basis.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
You can engage in day trading on the crypto exchange market and now. The difference is that when the market is unstable you can earn more money.
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
i will be not recommend day trading in current market situation,its hard time to analyzing the market now in these days, its better to buy coins in dip and hold its for long term
Activity: 368
August 05, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
holding more calm does not require a lot of time than doing day trading, seeing the market movements I think is not suitable
Activity: 625
August 05, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

For me, now is the worst time to go in as a day trader, cause the market is on a bear move having no much positive out yeild. Now is a good time to fill up with some coins and hold, waiting for the next bull run.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 05, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
If trading options are risky for you, you will probably lose a lot of capital while the market is constantly decreasing as today, so my trading style is long term.
For some conditions daytrade will be quite risky if market conditions are likely to decline or bear a trend happen. and sometimes holding for the long term is also the right strategy. it depends on you. if you are ready with a greater risk. it is not a problem to keep doing daytrade
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
For me there is no better season to do day trade as long as you have a good analytical skills and trading signals when to buy and sell your coins  and earn profit then that should be fine as day trading usually buying coins when it falling down and sold when it bounce back. but this should only advisable for experienced trader since this is more risky than long term investment.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Liquidity is the main source of income for a trader. Now there are enough currencies with high liquidity, for example, AT. Therefore, if you look good, you can always find a source of income, in any circumstances. Of course, it is much safer to invest money in many currencies and expect their growth by winter, but we are not looking for easy ways.  Wink
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
in my opinion it is now better to trade daily because the market is not stable and this will continue until the end of the year. for now daily trading is better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 05, 2018, 10:19:25 AM
Day trading is very interesting and profitable. But first you should know Technical analysis. I cant advice to work with daytrading for begginers. This is only for skilled people. For begginers mid term trading or making long term investment will be better. But if you want to start with day trading, so start with 10% of your portfolio. First time you will have a lot of losses
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
If trading options are risky for you, you will probably lose a lot of capital while the market is constantly decreasing as today, so my trading style is long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
Currently I'm taking a break in day trading
since the market is still unstable,
I'm focusing on my alternative investments in
the meantime.
Trading with short term coins and with long term coins both are in benefit but a fluent and continuous process with little profit is possible in short term. On the other hand huge profit is possible if we do with long term coins especially with the Bitcoin or Ethereum which will take long time to give you profit. Now a wise person will choose both trading either short term or long term because he is looking for more profit.
Was it about short term trading or short-term coin? I never ever heard of this short-term coin. People must think over best options that are suited with their objectives and goals. Soon, when your scrutiny all the options and best of them is selected, then research about the methods how to use them in trading. The techniques that let results blossom in every aspect.
It will take your few hours in different times and nothing more besides which you can take care of your daily job so it is easy to handle and not a complex process. If you know how things work here then you will not face with any issue or problem. For convenience and easiness getting more knowledge is contributing more so start trading at this market of Bitcoin which is very responsive at this stage.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 02, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

day trade is good every time.  if the person is skillful, he will gain on every bull and bear market.  there's always money to earn in every situation.  using bots, on the other hand, is usually dependable during stable times.  it will calculate and analyze the trend and make specified moves, giving you small amount of earnings.  doing this again and again will net you bigger earnings.  but when it comes to unstable market, bots can sometimes do the reverse, making you lose big time.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
It's not important. Many traders still earn a lot of profit with day trade or hour trade when the market go up or down. You can win in trading if you are complete knowledge and control your emotion. When market is unstable or more fluctuations then it's always exist the chances for traders, the most important is you have determine the market trend or not.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
Now you need to buy more bitcoins or altcoins, who likes that.
Pages:
Jump to: