Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade? - page 5. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:47:24 PM
Bullish bullish bullish
Activity: 34
August 29, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
Day trading has always been good, bear markets don't have any effect on that other than the amount of going Short increases. The price can go up or down and it's all good but sideways movement, that's what makes it harder.
Activity: 184
August 29, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
actually now is the right time to hold because the btc value is currently very low, but some people do day trading so they can get a continuous profit, in my opinion both are good to do now, but i still prefer holding
Activity: 82
August 29, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
i don't believe that is the time trade is better. it's hard to realize but i can say day time trade is not a good option.
Activity: 103
August 28, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
if you are a true trader all day is good, this is seen in how we see and analyze the market to maximize profits. I also have to be like that to get a better life. the key is patient, thorough and continues to learn
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 28, 2018, 05:24:04 AM
I have never been involved in trading on a day to day basis, as we are likely to lose money when the market is down, so I always choose to trade in the long run. They will bring me more profit.
August 22, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
If you're new trader, me and many others would not recommend daytrading to start with. Everything in the lower timeframes offer you less data to work on, and as a beginner you're easily fooled by that data. Longer the timeframe = more reliable the data.

Once you're more confortable on the longer timeframes, work your way down from there. Learning trading is not a sprint. Take your time and learn everything properly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 22, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
I think there is no "day trade is good now" because trading is always unpredictable, and trading day is very risky. Only when you have enough experience, knowledge can be the day trade. Best with a newbie now is that you should start with long-term trading.
Long-term investment can be very risky but if you have good knowledge and keep up with all the new news every day, you can determine the price to sell in the near future. Individuals often choose to invest day because it can help me earn a very quick profit and if there are signs of a discount I will sell immediately because this market is very risky in this period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
In my opinion, daily trading is good in every market but we must have knowledge and experience before exchanging. Those who have a lot of capital already know how to trade every day and will be successful.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
I think there is no "day trade is good now" because trading is always unpredictable, and trading day is very risky. Only when you have enough experience, knowledge can be the day trade. Best with a newbie now is that you should start with long-term trading.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
The crypto market tends to be very volatile, so a good time to do daily trading is every time. The most important thing is that market fluctuations are directed. When the crypto market is unstable it is also the right time to conduct daily trading but it is very risky. Because when the market is unstable there tends to be a price decline and is usually very long, so this is risky in my opinion but can also be done.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 08:01:10 PM
Ihate day trading, its very risky, the best part of trading is buy at low and hodl for a long time to get massive returns.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 07:17:56 PM
Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition
Day trading is the best option at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and refining strongly over the past few days, so to be profitable with little risk. I believe you should trade the day. The market is bearish in the long run so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time so when trading you must always keep track of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 10, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
From my experience in a trade is the thing that you are almost in any conditions are able to live from so market stability is not the main thing that you are need to be aware off because even in stable market conditions there are coins which are unstable.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 10, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
That's the whole point of day trading. Take advantage of the market when the price changes instantly. If you chose a coin that moves sideways within the day, most likely you will not earn a lot from that, so you chose the one that is active and  and has high volume so you can take advantage of the price surges. Once it reaches your target, Sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

For me, now is the worst time to go in as a day trader, cause the market is on a bear move having no much positive out yeild. Now is a good time to fill up with some coins and hold, waiting for the next bull run.

Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
Your trading choices are very risky today, the market today is falling, you see no coin can rise sharply than now, just a bleak and dry market. wilt, so the long-term hold is necessary for us
August 06, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
Yes, day trading is good for the moment with the Altcoin, as there are now a lot of BTC Holders for long-term purposes, and at the same time doing a lot of day trading with other Alt to make more profit.
Activity: 61
August 06, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
I think, that market isn't good for day trading now. Cause coin's price is getting down and I suppose, that is good time to buy them for hodl. I believe, that market start to grow in near future and we will get big profits. Also I think, that it's good time to participate in ICO like ElonCity. This project is lookiing perspective. They had good idea and partnership. Their idea is making electricity cheaper and accesible using blockchain and their partner is Krypical Group, which had four partners before and they are all succesful.
You have your own choice but to me think that in current time day trading can be consider as the best choice, we can observe a lot of fluctuation in bitcoin price, therefore in such situation the day trader will be more successful and can make a lot of money in a short time from day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: