Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade? - page 4. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 30, 2018, 06:43:32 AM
Do you guys know any successful public trader?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
I guess for day traders there will never be a bad day in crypto. Although, you can achieve the maximum benefit when market is climbing, but in these days you still have a opportunity to gain $200/BTC on daily basis.
Activity: 228
August 30, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
I prefer trading when prices are unstable, because in my opinion this is the time to buy, where prices will rise more than 2% normally. But the time period cannot be determined for how long it will be held. I am not a reliable trader, but I know when I will lose and when I will make a profit.
Yes. Unstable is characteristic of the crypto market. If you have the necessary skills and good judgment. Trading by day will bring good profit. In addition, the trend and psychology of the investment community has declined. If you exploit this point well. You can earn good results with trade by day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
August 30, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
I prefer trading when prices are unstable, because in my opinion this is the time to buy, where prices will rise more than 2% normally. But the time period cannot be determined for how long it will be held. I am not a reliable trader, but I know when I will lose and when I will make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition

Day trading is a true art - you need to have a special inner feeling or intuition, skills, experience, and luck. However, it is still a very risky business - you can lose a lot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 30, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
The current market is not safe for investment. Because you can not orient the trend of the upcoming market and it will affect the accuracy of your investment strategy. I sincerely advise you not to invest in this stage. If so, determine long-term investment.
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

For me daytrade is the best to have profit now to provide daily needs at home.l want also to do this if l have a payments of my bounties so that l have income while waiting for my next salary.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 30, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
In my perspective, I find it hard trading in an unstable market
and bear market just like the market right now.

It is not everybody's game as the risk and volatility are both high in crypto market. If you are not risk taker than better to stay away form this market as trading involves a huge risk and people can have a sleepless night if they enter a trade and market crashes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
daily trading is really profitable, and will soon win a lot of money, but I want to persuade you not to make a quick profit. All the investments are coming slowly, and you get it quickly and you may lose it soon.
Activity: 137
August 30, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
In my perspective, I find it hard trading in an unstable market
and bear market just like the market right now.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
Doing a day trading in a time like this is too much risky. We can see that the market is really unstable right now and most of the time it goes down right away. And we all now the fact that there is really no way to predict for certain what will happen in the market or with any particular stock. But if your determination is strong you can go with luck and face the risk because by doing day trading you might get rich quick or potentially lose it all right away Cheesy
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 12:45:49 AM
A day trader is two things, a hunter of volatility and a manager of risk. The act of day trading is simply buying shares of a stock with the intention of selling those shares for a profit within minutes or hours. In order to profit in such a short window of time day traders will typically look for volatile stocks. This often means trading shares of companies that have just released news, reported earnings, or have another fundamental catalyst that is resulting in above average retail interest. The type of stocks a day trader will focus on are typically much different from what a long term investor would look for. Day traders acknowledge the high levels of risk associated with trading volatile markets and they mitigate those risks by holding positions for very short periods of time.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
trade is good now or  just when market is more unstable and i believe we should trade the day at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily in recent days and with markets without peaks and no bottom as we are now know the price of bitcoin will drop to any landmark. we should only invest in the short term and should not invest long term at this moment when the market is in downtrend...
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
Day trading helps you to stay up-to-date with your life and work, things are going well - no distractions. Many people think that you do not have to sit all day in front of the computer screen to make money from this market. The fact that not looking at the computer is also helpful to you, you can easily avoid the situation too much.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
August 29, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth an additional, slightly different, kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
August 29, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
actually now is the right time to hold because the btc value is currently very low, but some people do day trading so they can get a continuous profit, in my opinion both are good to do now, but i still prefer holding
That's what we traders are aiming for,  continuous profit will give us courage and do business everyday. We don't want to loss any precious time just keep on waiting and holding. Every single day counts and losses will add if we don't take a move and risk, there we cab find success in our life.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
August 29, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
Right now is a great time to start day trading!

Obviously - don't risk more than 1-2% of your portfolio per trade. That doesn't mean trade with only 1-2% of your portfolio, that means don't allow any wrong trades cost you more than 1-2%.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and they're willing to chip in their own opinions when it comes to long term trades as well.

Free to join, check it out! Voodoo Crypto
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 06:49:27 PM
actually now is the right time to hold because the btc value is currently very low, but some people do day trading so they can get a continuous profit, in my opinion both are good to do now, but i still prefer holding
Yes.Holding for a long time might still give us sure profit but in a long term.Some would still do day trading but i believe it is more risky and stressful and requires more skills so you would end up gaining profit.But if you're really a good trader,whether the price is up or down,you can still gain profit in short term or long term trading.

A good trader can make money on the way up or down, I agree. Trading is a game of probabilities, there are lot's of tools that help you to judge whether an asset will most likely go up or down in the near term. if it goes down you look at previous resistance levels, fibonacci retracement or bollinger bands. These can help you to make a case regarding the highest probability whether an asset is likely to go further down or stabilise. It can be years to become a really good trader though. Most people loose more than they gain.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 29, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
Yes.Holding for a long time might still give us sure profit but in a long term.Some would still do day trading but i believe it is more risky and stressful and requires more skills so you would end up gaining profit.But if you're really a good trader,whether the price is up or down,you can still gain profit in short term or long term trading.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
August 29, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition
Day trading is the best option at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and refining strongly over the past few days, so to be profitable with little risk. I believe you should trade the day. The market is bearish in the long run so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time so when trading you must always keep track of bitcoin prices.

I agree, the volatility is so high that some call 2018 the year of volatility, that makes it ideal for trading. But still many people get burned as daytrading requires a ton of knowledge and experience. Picking a soli project and ride the bear out is way easier.
Pages:
Jump to: