Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 10. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
Daily trading could be hectic and it might take a toll on your personal life too so i dont find the reward ratio to be favourable. I prefer swing trading like making trades for 2-7 days time with calculated stop losses set. This way i dont have to be on look out for charts whole day and can do other stuff in life too. 50$ is very much possible but for that your capital has to be big too.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
June 06, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
daily trading to be able to generate profits very quickly it is possible but in my opinion it is very difficult if you do not have a special skill that can for your trading knowledge.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
you can make $ 50 every day if doing a good trade, but this is not an easy thing to do because every trade has a risk, and the biggest risk is to do day trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:41:17 PM
doing daily trading for quick profits is not easy, because you have to really focus on monitoring price developments, other than that every coin does not increase in price every day, sometimes in a few days a coin decreases drastically, and it will be difficult for a traders daily.
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 10:16:33 PM
$50 capital for trading is not enough to earn more money, you need to invest more money, if you want to earn more, the more you invest higher catipal the more you can earn it, if you want to trade quickly make sure that you have more finacial investment and enough to trade and change for the higher level. the more you invest your finacial capital, the more you earn it, and its time to be a millioner.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:39:26 PM
Although there is a need to have good ideas for trading. You seem to see trading as gambling but you can actually use tools and have the skills to learn it to be exceeding successful. Then you earn $ 50 profit per day. BTC-USD seems to  be the best option for day trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 07:56:12 PM
Most likely you will have a good loss every day, not profit, I hope you are ready for this morally?
Many good and expert traders get the profit in day trading but other just come to lose their money. If a person do not have knowledge for the day trading then they have to hold for longer.
Activity: 177
June 05, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading for a quick profit now is good for us.As a bounty hunter we cant have a rush salary now because of coins are falling. So we don't have choose but to trade our coins so that l have income for the needs of my family. I really need to have an idea how to earn money now because I need it for my daily finances for my kids.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 05:59:11 PM
yes you are right with daily trading seems like it is very profitable because I see if you do daily trading of capital you have can always give advantage.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
To be able to trade consistently as well as make up to $50 in a day implies you will have sizeable deposit to trade, and you must have mastered the skill of cryptocurrency trading expertly- conversant and you are hard working prepared loss just in case things did not go as planned.
June 05, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
Considering benefit, we should realize what will be its results. We might look for our benefit, we know how benefit will be. Great venture will proclaim your own income. We know how much and what will happen on the off chance that we contribute, contribute just what you can bear to lose. Exchange your own motivation to be.
Activity: 630
June 05, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
Looking for quick profit in cryptocurrency is like chasing the shadow! Cryptocurrency activities is like day to day job, you have to pay your dues and work in advance before you can begin to make money. Quick profit is always elusive, trading and holding for long term is the right strategy that pays!
True, there are many people that think they will get big profits very fast because they see how the market can move what they do not understand is that it is very difficult to get those profits and the ones that have gotten the greatest profits are those that are patient and wait for the right time to buy their coins and to sell them and that have no problem to wait for months or even years to do it.
Not exactly difficult. In order to earn profits, a trader must be an educated person who knows the ups and downs, in and out of market. Attaining patience without knowledge will be too much work and it may not be possible also. Why is this that the experience traders become patient in their nature? Simple, because with time the get to the required level of knowledge. They understand what’s happening.
In internet there is not night and day but the 24 hours service and this is not up to day and night in the trading and especially in the crypto trading as we know that the market is open anytime. You can get profit in day time as well as in night time if you are working with your market knowledge. Without knowledge you can see nothing as profit even in the day time.
Activity: 77
June 05, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Most likely you will have a good loss every day, not profit, I hope you are ready for this morally?
Activity: 99
June 05, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

it depends on your amount in the trading, remember a huge amount will get a huge profit but also has a chance to get a huge loss, especially if you just trade in the one coin. i suggest you try more than one coin.
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
Its possible that you will make that money but of course you also have to consider your capital for trading, you will also need to know that you wont make that money everyday sometimes you will also lose.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 05, 2018, 12:38:16 PM
Day trading is too much risk. If you want to good profit then you have to be an expert in trading. But longtime trading always in profitable and safe.
I do not agree with your opinion. Trading for years does not always mean profitable and safe. Most perennial traders also lose a lot of money because they can not predict that the market will fall in 2018

right way of how are you able to manage the day trading is could be the best thing that you may ever have to take on we should be always work on this field that you may already have the knowledge of where you may also have to be day trading can make profit but you dont have to take it in a quick time.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
June 05, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
Day trading is too much risk. If you want to good profit then you have to be an expert in trading. But longtime trading always in profitable and safe.
I do not agree with your opinion. Trading for years does not always mean profitable and safe. Most perennial traders also lose a lot of money because they can not predict that the market will fall in 2018
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
June 05, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
50$  for  profit is possible with day  trading if you have trading  experience . With  a good entry point with
some luck everybody can do it, but consistently only well experienced traders. It is a risky business as market will not  always be  in Your favour, sometimes You win and sometimes You lose with day trading.
Activity: 72
June 04, 2018, 05:41:21 PM
BTCBTCBTC BTCBTCBTC
I hold almost all the coins for more than 3 months. noticed that in the end each brings over profit 200% of the purchase price. And what do you do? Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
day trading can give us a very good profit but it is too much risky specially if you do not have any expeirence in day trading, day trading require a lot of experience and skill without having such expeirnece and skill in day trading can be consider as much risky. I think that for such people long term investment can be consider as good for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: