Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 11. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
June 04, 2018, 04:02:03 PM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think it depend on your assets to run trade. Id you have enough money (example $3000), maybe to get $50 is so posible. But you also must expert on watch the market and make decide when to buy and sell. For day trading, I suggest for trade with small price of coin because you can collacting more asset with your money. Maybe you can try with BCH, Ethereum, Monero, Waves or get with etherun base token.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 04, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think 50 dollars is a tiny amount; you can even earn only a few dollars a day. But if prices drop, you will lose less. Anyway, $ 50 is also a safe investment. You should buy altcoin because altcoin will help your 50 dollars into 500 dollars in a few days
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
It is not enough usd for trading. First you increase your usd and set plan for buy. If you want regularly trade you select new alt coin that recent success in ico. cause this coin regularly up and down.
Well yeah, this is difficult but we have to do it. It is all about the matter of preference. If you are thinking for some extra bucks to come in your pocket then what is bad in putting some effort here. For making money, definitely you have to make move, a strong move. So think over it and make this amazing choice for you and your family. Day trading can help you but firstly check whether it meets your goal or not.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Day trading on just one pair will be better from my own perseption since you can focus on it. And to be honest it will be easier to manage and to get the informations regarding the coins you want to trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
Day trading is big and is a quick way of making more profit. However, much caution is needed since it is  one of the easiest  ways to run at a loss in crypto. There is the need to read much and get enough time to study the market and to be strategic.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
now it is a lot of people who are in need of money, one way to get it is ico investment but now many ico are not successful so the only way is to do day trading for quick profit, amu must choose altcoin which moves its value fast like PAT in order to get good profit
I support this idea. this is a very effective way of making a profit. However, in addition to a good analysis of the project, you need to have a good intuition when choosing a project...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
now it is a lot of people who are in need of money, one way to get it is ico investment but now many ico are not successful so the only way is to do day trading for quick profit, amu must choose altcoin which moves its value fast like PAT in order to get good profit
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
I know btc-usdt is a good choice, but in crypto there is a lot of coin so I guess you should see most market altcoin-BTC or altcoin-ETH. I suggest you EOS and TRON, I see in the market the transaction in the exchanges of both coins is crowded, the movement of its value is enough to make a profit in a day.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 02, 2018, 09:22:03 AM
Actually it is really difficult to earn everyday from trading. It means that you know technical and fundamental analysis very well and can quickly make decision according to 15 min and 1 hour candles. For beginners it is better to make long-term investments.
Yes, if you will choose day trading, it would be hard for you to earn a huge money. Same with quick profit. Thus, it is better if you will do holding, there's more chances to earn high profit.
Activity: 181
June 02, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Day trading for a profit is the very quick way now to have an income.lf l have just a coins to trade l want it because l can earn money while holding my coins. I found this is a very big help to the needy like me.
Activity: 518
June 02, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
it is very difficult because day trading has a big risk, you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it

I wish I could have the bigger experience to deal with the day trading. Still, it seems to me a very complicated activity that needs different good skills.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
Daytrading is good enough if you know what you are doing in there, but if you are just a newbie anmd you do not know nothing about trading, then you are obviously going to lose a lot of money because of that.

I think day trading is really good source of income if people are a great trader but if people are just newbie or a beginner in day trading i dont think that it will be easy for them to earn a quick profit and to be successful in trading world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
June 02, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
It is not enough usd for trading. First you increase your usd and set plan for buy. If you want regularly trade you select new alt coin that recent success in ico. cause this coin regularly up and down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
Actually it is really difficult to earn everyday from trading. It means that you know technical and fundamental analysis very well and can quickly make decision according to 15 min and 1 hour candles. For beginners it is better to make long-term investments.
Activity: 104
June 02, 2018, 12:47:23 AM
you can try to trade, even if you have little experience, but it should be a small amount, perhaps you are a born trader)) in my opinion, long-term investments are safer))
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 01, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it.
in any case, if a person is engaged in daily trading, then he has much more opportunities to study and analyze the market. This also applies to the risks posed by the market and which are much easier to intuitively determine with daily analysis.
The ice-hole requires a lot of time and I doubt that it is necessary to sacrifice something big, in order to control the market. It seems to me that it is necessary to be satisfied with what is, and not pursue superprofits.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
June 01, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
I think it's not impossible to earn $50 from daily trade.If you have a good amount of capital.However, it is possible of course.For that you need to know about trade well and choose a good coin with which you will trade.These coins must be potential coins so that you do not lose any way.

First focus on how are you able to manage your coin and dont focus ypur mind on how are you can make a quick profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it.
in any case, if a person is engaged in daily trading, then he has much more opportunities to study and analyze the market. This also applies to the risks posed by the market and which are much easier to intuitively determine with daily analysis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
Every trading strategy has potential for profits and losses. You just have to improve your skills to maximize profits.
Pages:
Jump to: