Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 7. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 02:35:18 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Yes, daytrading can gain you a quick profit but if you want to make 50$ profit per day you need a big capital also cause 50$ is big profit per day
If that is earnable, I would definitely recommend you to go for it. But the thing is, this isn’t possible for every day. Yes you can say this type of profit can be earned in few days or even in a week. Price can be increased to thousands but not daily or weekly then. Trading always take your time for better yielding. So better is to live out a better life with trading or investing. Make better use of your money.

of course it is possible. you can earn 50usd or more if you trade daily with different types of coins . not all coins are down every single day because there are still coins that rising even if eth and btc is on a dip phase. another way to earn more than 50usd per day is to thru another business outside the crypto scene. non crypto businiess are verry stable beacause fiats are not volatile , in this way you can always earn a fix income as long as your business is indemand or in a targeted place for the public.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
June 22, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Yes, daytrading can gain you a quick profit but if you want to make 50$ profit per day you need a big capital also cause 50$ is big profit per day
If that is earnable, I would definitely recommend you to go for it. But the thing is, this isn’t possible for every day. Yes you can say this type of profit can be earned in few days or even in a week. Price can be increased to thousands but not daily or weekly then. Trading always take your time for better yielding. So better is to live out a better life with trading or investing. Make better use of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 21, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Making a fixed amount 50$ a day is impossible in day trading. There are lot of things to consider when you are trading and you don't have control over them. Some day, you can earn a 1% profit or 2% in the other day and if worst comes to worst you can earn nothing. IMO, it would be best if you choose BTC pair because you have a higher chance of gaining profits on that part.
Stable income from crypto trading is not easy but professionals can make. it required full knowledge about cryptocurrency and have the ability to read the market. day traders can follow signals from some groups so it will help them to make an everyday profit. But finding a genuine signal group is very tough. if you don't have much experience and the market is red don't try day trading you may your lose your capital.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I suggest you to invest today in pcn, because it is coming on cryptopia today. Tomorrow, we will see a beautiful pump. So yes, day trading can be interesting for quick profits. But as you said, you need a big capital if you want to make good profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 21, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
Making a fixed amount 50$ a day is impossible in day trading. There are lot of things to consider when you are trading and you don't have control over them. Some day, you can earn a 1% profit or 2% in the other day and if worst comes to worst you can earn nothing. IMO, it would be best if you choose BTC pair because you have a higher chance of gaining profits on that part.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Day trading is the best to earn money now because you earn in every trading.l saw the holders now is they do trading to have income while waiting for the price increase of their token.So I think its a better idea.

Well I couldn't find the difference between day trading and night trading in the fact that the value of the coins the Cryptocurrencies rather are also continuosly fluctuations that's why I couldn't utter which is better. But the fact that you can earn a profit from it then it doesn't matter at all I guess because you have your own techniques on how could you earn from it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
Perhaps we can say it is a quick profit when the cryptos run smoothly in the market, If you know how to anticipate which kind of coins has a potential to climb in the next few hours then that would be a smart way to invest. However, there are also times it creates trouble especially the downfall of various currencies, Its unpredictable business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:44:29 AM
Yes of course,
Study the following,
Chart Basics
Chart Indicators
Candlestick reading
Chart Patterns
Support and Resistance
Market Analysis

Watch some tutorial videos on youtube, goodluck!
Activity: 167
June 21, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Day trading is the best to earn money now because you earn in every trading.l saw the holders now is they do trading to have income while waiting for the price increase of their token.So I think its a better idea.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
In crypto trading, it quite silly to get quick profit everyday because you can get 3-7% for each trade orders, but you might have to pay back more than 15% if the market crash. Dont put yours money to risky place for small profit.
For short term trading you need to trade with Litecoin Altcoin and Neo as we know that these are the currencies favorable for short term trading for a quick profit. On the other hand Bitcoin and Ethereum are more valuable and recommended for long term trading or investment as we know that trading or investment are huge profitable if you perform with the Bitcoin or Ethereum.
In fact, I think that Bitcoin and Etherum are best suited to be a long-term investment and short-term investment. Both have a characteristic that is already gaining the trust of many people. So we need not be afraid of such deep correction, it is different from other coins that have more aggressive movements because the price could have decreased so fast. But this is a choice and I am sure that everyone must have their own strategy. So choose according to the choice we want and I can only suggest that Bitcoin and Etherum is an investment choice that is always suitable to be done anytime and within a very varied time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
June 21, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
In crypto trading, it quite silly to get quick profit everyday because you can get 3-7% for each trade orders, but you might have to pay back more than 15% if the market crash. Dont put yours money to risky place for small profit.
For short term trading you need to trade with Litecoin Altcoin and Neo as we know that these are the currencies favorable for short term trading for a quick profit. On the other hand Bitcoin and Ethereum are more valuable and recommended for long term trading or investment as we know that trading or investment are huge profitable if you perform with the Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
If you are in a daily trading that is quite risky than long-term trading that is five months to one year ahead. I think you can generate skills in trading and if you have excellent skills in trading. You can make a profit according to your capital amount, then $ 55 can be achieved in one or two trades but if you do more trade then the risks will increase. Or you can try arbitrage trading as well if you have big capital just buy from one exchange and sell it in other exchanges.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
if you can invest $10000 in cryptotrading and have some skills, then you will be able to make $50 most days
But dont forget, that theres no way to get a fixed profit, so be ready to loose sometimes
Activity: 109
June 19, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
It is not possible to earn fixed profit in trading because we all know that cryptocurrencies are too volatile. Day trading is risky job, but if you have good technical skills; I am sure that you can easily grow your profit. If you compare your profit from day trade with your income from the long term trade then you will see it as lower but if you calculate the amount you earn with the time taken in both of these trades then you will find that the income of day trade is bigger as if you will do day trade continuously then you will earn more higher. I think daily trading to be able to get a lot of profits and big you must need a lot of capital and you also need the knowledge and expertise that can help you to know the right time to buy and sell coin so it can get huge profits.
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
June 19, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
If you want to achieve those results I think that the first question needs to be how much money are you willing to invest because obtaining 50 dollars each day in a regular way is not that as easy as you may think, second it is better that you trade in several markets, after all sometimes a market will not move much while another market is moving like crazy.
It is already clear that the majority of users of crypto-currencies are accustomed to receive a large income and at the same time make a minimum effort. Therefore, everyone is trying to make a choice in favor of investment or long-term trade. Daily trading has fewer and fewer preferences.
Investing for the long term is a great way to get profits with little effort but at the same time there is space in my opinion for day traders, since the volatility of the market is perfect for them and if they are able to predict accurately what it is going to happen and what direction the market is going to move then making huge profits is entirely possible.
Activity: 358
June 18, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
For quickprofit then it is good, otherwise that is the worst thing that you can do because you can lose a lot of money if you do not know how to trade and how to make profit
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 15, 2018, 09:43:37 PM
Have more knowledge about trading first and you may earned the profit of $50 you want but it depends how much your capital you putted on it because if your capital is very small of course you cannot attained the profit you want.
Activity: 23
June 15, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
They Key to success and high profits as a day trader is having a good stop loss management and enough capital to build large positions. Ive actually perfected my system in the last two months, only issue for most it requires 1btc to be successful in it. I actually made 19 btc this month purely trading bitcoin, unfortunately my partner seems to have blocked me out of our account. Looks like ima have to be grinding to 1btc again before i start making good money again..fml  Cry

https://imgur.com/a/mip0v0f
Pages:
Jump to: