Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 12. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 01, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Indeed, day trading for snappy benefits and speedy losing benefits. This so hazard, you require monitor it hourly the movement of the value is so quick. If don’t monitor your investment with a few hours beyond any doubt you will lose it. Day exchanging need a considerable measure of coins in the if you have two or four coins you gain isn't sufficient. If you need to limit your exercises every day, you ought to do long ha term trading. Along these lines, it truly relies on your time and aptitude and knowledge about exchanging.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
I think it's not impossible to earn $50 from daily trade.If you have a good amount of capital.However, it is possible of course.For that you need to know about trade well and choose a good coin with which you will trade.These coins must be potential coins so that you do not lose any way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading needs a lot of experience, that is why the newbie should better stay away from it.  For them, it will be better to invest in top-10 and hold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

i'm not sure if doing day trading with a market like now, because we know the market is really not stable now and also day trading really has a huge risk. i suggest you to doing long term trade for now.
copper member
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
day trading is not that easy as it seems first glance. You should know the currency u're in very good, and follow news and socials quite often, imo.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
To make 50 usd from day trading every day you have to be quite experienced in cryptocurency market and understand the behavior of different coins. Moreover, you need good amount of money for your capital to be able to gain 50 dollars from it.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
Day trading is the fastest form of investment that can bring profits to investors but it also implies a lot of risk. In order to succeed with trading day you need to analyze good candlestick chart technique, follow the market trend, always set profit target and stop loss correctly. These are the things you need to accomplish in order to achieve a good profit during the day.
I agree with you mate! Day trading is profitable but very risky as you have to battle with the market every day but if you are ready with all your weapons then you can win. It has higher risk with high rewards compared to investing since you can have profits even if we are in the bear market and more in the bull market. Day trading takes a lot of time and needs someone to monitor the charts almost all the time to catch the profitable trades and enter the market at the right time. I like day trading more than long term because I like to get acquainted with the market and possibly understand and recognize how the traders react.

Yes, it is very easy to earn if you invest more than 1K USD! If you start to trade with 1K USD then you can easily earn more than 50$ in a day. But sometimes you can lose heavily too. Because you know well, every time we can't make profits from trade and it is a simple matter in daily trade. If you really a daily trader then you must follow market cap every day, how market cap charts are going on. Good Luck
I don't think it would be that easy to earn $50 in a day with a $1K capital unless you are already a pro trader but if you are just starting to trade then there is a higher tendency for someone to FOMO and then sell at a loss. You need to follow what is happening in the market every day since you treat it as your job and it takes a lot of commitment to do that.
Day trading and night trading both are equally good and the market is not a shop that opens at day time and closes at night time but is a 24 hours service from which traders are getting benefit and can get benefit anytime from anywhere. All you need is to work accordingly and should not disobey the market major factors that will make you safe from loss and will make you able to earn.
Activity: 113
May 30, 2018, 07:09:52 PM
this is correct. But to be able to do this you have to be someone who has a lot of time. And before you trade, you should learn a lot before trading because it can make you lose a lot of money if you do not know how to invest.
Activity: 8
May 30, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
Yes, it's possible. Smiley  And you are right BTC/USDT is the best pair to trade. your are least affected by the fluctuations in BTC price against the dollar.   to make 50$ a day, would require a generous amount of capital.   $1000 in BTC at least. Some exchanges offer leverages which give higher profits but also come with greater risk. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 225
May 30, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
Daytrading is good enough if you know what you are doing in there, but if you are just a newbie anmd you do not know nothing about trading, then you are obviously going to lose a lot of money because of that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
Looking for quick profit in cryptocurrency is like chasing the shadow! Cryptocurrency activities is like day to day job, you have to pay your dues and work in advance before you can begin to make money. Quick profit is always elusive, trading and holding for long term is the right strategy that pays!
True, there are many people that think they will get big profits very fast because they see how the market can move what they do not understand is that it is very difficult to get those profits and the ones that have gotten the greatest profits are those that are patient and wait for the right time to buy their coins and to sell them and that have no problem to wait for months or even years to do it.
Not exactly difficult. In order to earn profits, a trader must be an educated person who knows the ups and downs, in and out of market. Attaining patience without knowledge will be too much work and it may not be possible also. Why is this that the experience traders become patient in their nature? Simple, because with time the get to the required level of knowledge. They understand what’s happening.
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
Daily Trading is good trading which you can easily earn good but if you want to earn $50 a day its depend on your investment but one thing I want to said daily trading is good when the market position get stable, If market move unexpectedly than prices are going to unexpected and the daily trading is very on your expectations, That point will affect when you are trading on daily basis,
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 30, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
If you want to achieve those results I think that the first question needs to be how much money are you willing to invest because obtaining 50 dollars each day in a regular way is not that as easy as you may think, second it is better that you trade in several markets, after all sometimes a market will not move much while another market is moving like crazy.
It is already clear that the majority of users of crypto-currencies are accustomed to receive a large income and at the same time make a minimum effort. Therefore, everyone is trying to make a choice in favor of investment or long-term trade. Daily trading has fewer and fewer preferences.
in any case, a business with a crypto currency is a big waste of free time and the presence of a large risk. Everyone chooses their line of business. But if you monitor the market almost every day and analyze the growth and fall of your coins, this ultimately positively affects your income.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
You will need a very large capital. Day trading is very dangerous, try mid-term
Activity: 560
May 30, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
If you want to achieve those results I think that the first question needs to be how much money are you willing to invest because obtaining 50 dollars each day in a regular way is not that as easy as you may think, second it is better that you trade in several markets, after all sometimes a market will not move much while another market is moving like crazy.
It is already clear that the majority of users of crypto-currencies are accustomed to receive a large income and at the same time make a minimum effort. Therefore, everyone is trying to make a choice in favor of investment or long-term trade. Daily trading has fewer and fewer preferences.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Earning 50dollars by day by day trading is a good profit and i think you have a big capital to gained this profit everyday but its risky because there is a possible that you could lose huge money also so you should have a good coin that might give you this profit make analysis on how your coin move its price in the market.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

i thing day trading is very difficult because has a big risk, you can't hope the market always increase every time. especially if you do not have knowledge about trading, it just will make you lose your money.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
Trade means High risk High Profit Bur Day profit If you start morning a day i will Git profit or loss it is not.U can earn profit otherwise u will loss Some money..If u have more then 500$ you can Do Day trade But it is too Risky.. But you must have  a knowledget About Stop-limit.And Stop Loss
Activity: 103
May 30, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
it is very fun to do day trading because in a short time we get the benefits but the holder will be more fun because we can make the maximum profit
Pages:
Jump to: