Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 2. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
I always using technical analysis tools for me to predict the price of the specific cryptocurrencies that I currently trading. I always getting reliable information and it is the reason why I avoid losses.
Well it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin properly in the beginning of the investment but I think those who has the ability of reading the price chart and got technical analysis chart will help you get good price prediction, day trading needs a lot of skills and information if you have all of them only then you should trade for day otherwise it is good to trade for long them because it will store your profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I believe that the price of a day is the best choice at this time, you can see that the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting and this is making the crypto market fluctuate continuously and very difficult. guess . Therefore, if you hold or invest long-term, there is a high risk, there will be huge losses if bitcoin prices fluctuate and deep.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
July 09, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
There are many day traders who are trading daily for quick profit. It is true that it is profitable but it is extremely risky due to the volatility. There are altcoins that can be considered as bubbles, it is better if we will choose wise altcoins for us to make profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 08, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
I always using technical analysis tools for me to predict the price of the specific cryptocurrencies that I currently trading. I always getting reliable information and it is the reason why I avoid losses.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 08, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

That is so big for a person like me with a very limited capital. You cannot earn with trading with $50/day if you only invest a little amount of money. You can have it if you invest in a particular coin and wait when it rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 08, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Maybe you can earn $50 a day if you have big capital in doing trading. But remember trading are very risky ,so always the advice is just invest the amount tha you can afford to lose. You should be knowledgeable enough in doing trading to gain profit and to minimize loses.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 08, 2018, 07:20:08 PM
that's can be achieved with scalping and leverage, but you will risk your capital with leverage, if your entry meets your liquidations point, your money will be gone, required focus and mentally drainings than hold
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
The trading day will bring you safety and help you make a profit quickly, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are rising slightly but I think this is just a recovery in the short term. In the long term, the bitcoin price is still in a bear market, so the bitcoin price may drop sharply at any time, so at this point you should only trade short-term and trading day.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 08, 2018, 05:35:04 PM
A day trading a good way of making a good and fastest profit,but in order you to gain more earning,you must needs to monitor whole day the price value of coin market caps,to get those  words buying low and selling high process,because in this way you  can achieve  what your aims profit,but this situation  now is not much effective because of consecutive  bleeding market price,therefore the best way for me at this moment is to Hodl and wait to back its normal situation.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 08, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
day trading is for a quick profit, because the market price of the increasingly increasing trade day, we must be patient with trading, if you want to be patient we will be profitable and can be successful
The quicker the gains, the greater the risk for the investor, and without a clear investment strategy it is easy to fail. I think that short-term trading is very exciting for new investors because it gives a sense of rapid returns but that is extremely risky and I believe it is only for experienced investors in the market.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
day trading is for a quick profit, because the market price of the increasingly increasing trade day, we must be patient with trading, if you want to be patient we will be profitable and can be successful
Yeah day trading is good to make you earn good profit because it need very short time trust and time to spend, a lot of day trader are now well known milliners but they have gain this place in society with the help of their skills, knowledge and wisdom, we should not make it as 2nd choice because have knowledge, money, and skills but still wounding jobless is the foolish decision which should not be chosen.
Activity: 146
July 08, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
Sometimes it does not work like that, most of the times you are more than confused because of the market and you end up losing a lot of money and time, day trading is not a fast rich scheme and you wont make millions per day on a daily basis
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
July 08, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Activity: 119
July 08, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
You are only going to make $50 a day if you have a huge amount of money on your balance + a huge amount of patience and if you are not greedy, otherwise you will lose almost everything in there in less than a few days starting from now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
You can only make a consistent money when you know where the direction of the market will be heading to. But since you can't determine that , it won't be possible for always to make gains from trading. sometimes you can lose all what  you have, other times you can make more than even your invested capital.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
Day trading is a very high risky trading but also very good profitable.You need proper knowledge before start day trading,otherwise there have lot chance of lose.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Day trading is in itself a very difficult task, and since you want to earn $ 50 every day, you are likely to lose your money. What is your initial investment amount?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
July 07, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
No, trading by day will be a loss, with the current market is constantly falling which is one of the hardest times in the market, you have to wait patiently, hoping to get a good price for you.
Trading is quicker for getting profit with Altcoin and Litecoin as these are short term and we can get less profit after trading. If you want to get huge profit or more profit then trade for long term with Ethereum and the Bitcoin which are favorable for long term and you will get high output.

So it is a very good experience to a part of this market and I suggest you to go for long term with Bitcoin as per your ability in order to make huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Btc Usdt Eth pairing are cool in trading, as for the $50 daily it's quite possible in as much as you have a good capital to start and deep knowledge in TA,  but remember that we are in bearish season,  TA gets destroyed often during bearish season

With relatively good amount of money, targeting $50 per day will look so possible. But at some point, we have to be very patient and keep steady with our first plan if we met the down trend after we bought some bitcoins. We have to hold our bitcoin till our main target reached which can take a bit longer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
Day trading is for just trader who have many experiences. If you are newbie, I prefer to you to study more techniques and strategies for you to not lose your money. Day trading is very difficult job because of its unstable price.
Do day trading on the right altcoin, we also have to think about what steps to take because every chance at the value of crypto is very rare. so buy and sell at the right time

Short term trading will result in quick profit as we all know that less valuable currencies are with less fluctuations and one can easily make profit here in little time.

Profit is possible here both short term and long term but we can clearly say that long term will result in high profit while short term will result in less profit. If you want to make quick profit then start trade with Altcoin or Litecoin which are best for this reason.

Pages:
Jump to: