Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Day trading is the best option at this time as the market is in downtrend and bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. Trading day by day will minimize your risk, helping you to make a profit safely.

In order to be able to successfully trade you have to have a specific plan, an accurate analysis and always have to track the bitcoin price.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
Day trading is not for the newbie. It comes with so much risks though it is volatile and speculative.  You can make some hand some profit from day trading if you know how to trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Btc Usdt Eth pairing are cool in trading, as for the $50 daily it's quite possible in as much as you have a good capital to start and deep knowledge in TA,  but remember that we are in bearish season,  TA gets destroyed often during bearish season
Activity: 118
July 03, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
I do not think that you can earn money with this pair. USDT is too safe for business. You should choose a pair with BTC and other good altcoin to get high money.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2018, 01:44:47 AM

Before anything else, let me tell you that day trading is like a double-edged sword. You may be thinking of trying it for the daily profit that you are imagining. In reality, it may turn into something else, a daily dose of losing trades. But I am not discouraging you. I am only saying that before you enter, make sure that you are fully prepared skill-wise. It is better to maximize the list of tradable cryptos rather than focusing on BTC and USDT.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 01:30:05 AM
if you try to make a profit with your daily trading it seems to require skill that you can help for your trading capital in order to know the right time to buy coin and sell coin.

Without skills and experience, you will be a loser until that you are exactly this lucky guy that was kissed once buy Mrs. Fortune. Day trading is very risky.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 11:18:58 PM
There are many ways you can trade in the day or you can trade the other day ie long term or short term depending on the way of trading you can choose to trade for yourself, I prefer to assign translate the same day to quickly know the profit
Activity: 448
July 02, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

In my opinion, it is the best pair to trade on this bear period that feels like forever. It's hard because you need to put your fears aside like thinking that it could fall more. Just buy it and if it goes lower then but it again and after a small rise, sell for a small profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 09:44:39 PM
Many traders have gone for day trading in the hope that they would earn quick profit, but that's not so easy. As most of them have suffered losses including me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
July 02, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
the profit earned in daily trading will vary depending on the price of the coin at the time and daily trading has a big risk you have to monitor the price every day and should be able to speculate precisely to determine the price
Activity: 302
July 02, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
With a market recovering slightly at the moment, it is possible that bitcoin prices will continue to increase and it will be possible to continue rising up to the $ 7300 threshold as this is a very resistant resistance. great. The market is very active and this is an opportunity for you to make short-term trading in order to get the most secure and immediate returns.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 06:46:27 PM
Day trading does not always bring a lot of profit, the main thing for a trader is caution, since first of all you need not to lose your money. What is your current trading budget? Not knowing your budget, it's hard to tell how much you need to trade to earn 50$ a day.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
July 02, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

Yeah you can make quick profit, for that you should invest huge capital. and you will face huge risk also. Day trading is not easy as much you think. If you dont have proper experience in trading, some time you might loss your money. So do not involve day trading without any proper experience.
Activity: 672
July 02, 2018, 12:54:45 PM
Day trading is for just trader who have many experiences. If you are newbie, I prefer to you to study more techniques and strategies for you to not lose your money. Day trading is very difficult job because of its unstable price.
Do day trading on the right altcoin, we also have to think about what steps to take because every chance at the value of crypto is very rare. so buy and sell at the right time
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Day trading is for just trader who have many experiences. If you are newbie, I prefer to you to study more techniques and strategies for you to not lose your money. Day trading is very difficult job because of its unstable price.
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
Day trading is not for the newbie. It comes with so much risks though it is volatile and speculative.  You can make some hand some profit from day trading if you know how to trade.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 02, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
$50 a day ? Its quite a lot. You have to have a more capital if you want a good return in trading also have some knowledge about trading like technical analysis or use the news based when speculating for the price.
Yes for now the good pair would be the USD-ALTCOINS or USD-BITCOIN vice versa. But if you focus on making your partial of bitcoin to have a lot choose bitcoin-altcoins.
Day trading is only advisable to experienced trader this is not recommended for those who have no enpugh knowledge in tradmg or technical analysis as day trading is more risky than long term investment but i agree that profit here is bigger than for long term investment if you are will skilled enought to execute your trade.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
If you want to make daily profits from trading you will lose many time...strategy is to make your report every month and trade carefully
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 08:21:13 AM
Day trading is a very good choice at the moment, we can all recognize that the market is in the downtrend phase and the current rebound of the bitcoin is just a short-term correction and the bitcoin price will can continue to decrease at any time. Therefore, at this time bitcoin prices can be reduced at any time, short-term trading will help you reduce the risk and preserve the profit.
Activity: 742
July 02, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
When a newbie start cryptocurrency trading and he must start holding because the newbie is not an expert in day trading. Everyone knows day trading is a very quick profit and most of the people want to make a quick profit in day trading but when he started day trading, after all, he loses his money so I'm just suggest you before start trading you must learn trading details so you can follow babypips for your trading tips.
Pages:
Jump to: