Pages:
Author

Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl? - page 6. (Read 5315 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 12, 2020, 04:06:42 PM
ThreeFold Network? Hmm, no, seems that I haven't heard of the guys. What exactly are they coming with? Can you elaborate a bit more on their idea itself? And probably on what attracts you the most

You know, I would probably recommend you to proceed to their website, cause the idea is rather saturated and advanced. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price
February 12, 2020, 04:00:34 PM
As for today, I would say that I am pretty impressed with following IT solutions market growth. I am following solutions for several months already, as for the most interesting ones, I would probably recommend you to have a look at ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of the guys already?

ThreeFold Network? Hmm, no, seems that I haven't heard of the guys. What exactly are they coming with? Can you elaborate a bit more on their idea itself? And probably on what attracts you the most
February 12, 2020, 03:59:03 PM
And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here

As for today, I would say that I am pretty impressed with following IT solutions market growth. I am following solutions for several months already, as for the most interesting ones, I would probably recommend you to have a look at ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of the guys already?
February 12, 2020, 03:54:31 PM
What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here
February 12, 2020, 03:51:45 PM
What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 04, 2020, 05:13:14 PM
This depends on what the individual has perfected and gotten accustomed to. For some traders, they are expatriate at day trading, while some traders are experts at buying tokens for long term hodl and profit.

Both involves willingness to research and get prior information spot on.
Either one you choose, ensure you do your own research always.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
February 04, 2020, 01:52:39 PM
If your analysis is good, you can do a long-term method to invest in crypto. Analaisa is needed to choose coins that you think have the potential later and experience price increases  But what I see are only a few that do long-term trading because market conditions are less stable.
Activity: 14
February 04, 2020, 11:29:07 AM
Nope, not many. I believe that the only one that meets all these requirements is Verasity (VRA token). Guys are basically setting entirely new standards on video sharing industry with being the highest tradable token on Binance DEX, more than 1,3M viewers in less than a year and having more than 700k active users. This is what I call real solution and I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to check out more, but I am pretty sure that you must have heard of the guys already, they are very widely discussed these days everywhere

Oh wow, this sounds insane, I am more than impressed. Will definitely have a closer look, thank you for the recommendation
February 04, 2020, 11:26:27 AM
Oh yes, fully agree with you here. And talking about you, are there many advanced tokens that are having high trading volumes, coming with advanced idea and having real results?

Nope, not many. I believe that the only one that meets all these requirements is Verasity (VRA token). Guys are basically setting entirely new standards on video sharing industry with being the highest tradable token on Binance DEX, more than 1,3M viewers in less than a year and having more than 700k active users. This is what I call real solution and I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to check out more, but I am pretty sure that you must have heard of the guys already, they are very widely discussed these days everywhere
February 04, 2020, 11:21:50 AM
Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform. And of course real trading volume is one of the main factors that can tell more about every particular token or coin

Oh yes, fully agree with you here. And talking about you, are there many advanced tokens that are having high trading volumes, coming with advanced idea and having real results?
February 04, 2020, 11:19:42 AM
In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform. And of course real trading volume is one of the main factors that can tell more about every particular token or coin
February 04, 2020, 11:13:36 AM
In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
February 04, 2020, 03:21:53 AM
They are both good but I prefer day trading, as risky as it is you an easily add more to your portfolio with trading instead of waiting for months and hoping that market changes for better, with day trading you will feel at ease
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
February 04, 2020, 02:38:22 AM
Patience always win. Yes it is true that long term always pay you better than you every time sitting arround your computer or device and keep trading. This is my personal experience that when ever i was doing day trading for a month and than i compare to that one coin which i was sold before the time is more valuable where i was left it and was doing daily trading.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 03, 2020, 06:44:51 PM
I divide my investment into two, that is day trading and long term hold, because I invest in two different types of coin :
1. Day Trading
I will do day trading with coin that have a high volume, because by trading on coin that have a high volume, then I will definitely get profit quickly and easily.
2. HOLD
I will buy and hold coin that are still new and the volume is not high, but the coin has a good project for the future, because I believe the price will definitely increase very high and give me a very big profit, although I must be patient to wait for the long term.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
February 03, 2020, 05:58:52 PM
Day trading can be very good but it comes with a lot of risk. You need to learn the necessary skills that will make day trading a profitable one for you.
not all coins you can trade on a daily , only coins that have a large trading volume that can provide profit,
but if the market situation like now that is Bitcoin is consolidating then daily trading is very good, I also do it
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 03, 2020, 04:10:18 PM
it all depends on the coin you choose if it does have very good potential then hold it for the long term but I personally prefer to trade daily. even though it has only small profit but it continues every day, at least I get $ 10 - $ 20 every day Wink
Day trading is huge profitable for big investors i think, small investment quite more risky i think. I will ensure at least i have no loss if my initial investment is thousands dollar. I can not make small or big profit in everyday. If you are professional trader so that possible. Personally i am not looking for profit in single day, this is likes greedy trade.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 03, 2020, 03:19:54 PM
Day trading can be very good but it comes with a lot of risk. You need to learn the necessary skills that will make day trading a profitable one for you.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 03, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
seems like you picked up a wrong coin  . sad to hear that your 100 usd is now 2 usd  but you are not alone with that  and that is normal for an investor to make a mistake sometimes when picking up a coin  . good thing you learn how to do day trade    . trading is more better than hodling but you still need to pick a right coin but even if you pick a bad one let say , you can still dispose it asap not unlike to hodling that you need to wait for a long time to see if the coin pump before you sell it  . 
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2020, 02:51:05 PM
Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.

in trading it is very necessary expertise in analyzing the various altcoins that we want to invest. because there is a type of altcoin that we can trade in a day and there is an altcoin that we can trade for a long time. because in my opinion not all types of altcoin have the same nature and popularity and every altcoin that is launched has its own product so that the growth of altcoin is very dependent on the quality of the product being launched.
It is actually depending on the person of what is a good or better way for him. Depending on the technique of a person on what he learned when he is here gaining information. Trading is really a difficult way to earn crypto because we cannot easily predict what's gonna happen in the future so there are some people prefer day trading than long term because they are thinking that the profit is too slow but there are some people prefer long term holding because they have believed in a particular project they support that the price will gonna pump in the future. It is depending on the altcoin you are supporting also. Analyzing and deciding is the difficult situation that any traders can experience.
Pages:
Jump to: