Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead Coins - page 7. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
September 15, 2021, 05:59:29 PM
but I still hope that one day at least one dead cryptocurrenccy from my wallet will rise again and will bring me a profit, and therefore I will continue to keep dead cryptocurrencies in my main cryptocurrency wallets.

This may not be easy for you to follow when the dead cryptocurrency you hold suddenly comes back to life as most of them end up swapping for new tokens. If you do not get the swap announcement and details you are likely going to miss out and that can be the end of you holding the dead tokens. I think it is very hard for any token that is abandoned to come back revived. We should stop wasting our time expecting that a miracle can happen and that we will get reward from the abandoned cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 15, 2021, 05:32:58 PM
Dead coins... Got hundreds of them  Grin
It's my personal cemetery of dreams... They will sleep forever in my wallets, reminding me that everything in this world is mortal  Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 15, 2021, 10:25:53 AM
Do you hold any dead coins?

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

How should we manage dead coins?

I do.. around 50 or more of them Sad
I'm probably going to open some trash wallet (call it trash) and deposit them there.
Or even better, a vault to hold them as a reminder
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
September 15, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
It was to turn into a crypto-upheld rendition of YouTube. They couldn't kick the site off and afterward the undertaking was requesting gifts and afterward deserted. Helped me to remember past occasions when the principal Altcoin bull run began. On the in addition to side that equivalent time I discovered 20 BNB that was worth close to nothing quite a while in the past.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io
September 15, 2021, 08:08:44 AM

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

I think there is no hope for dead coins or someone loses liquidity. Why? Cause nothing we could salvage from it. It will served as a trash on our wallet and nothing we can do about that. Plenty of projects I have grom airdrops and bounty are just stuck on my wallet and just displayed without any use. I dont want to change my wallet since its a long time used of mine but this has a sentimental already for me and even its full of shitcoin its a remember that there are too many projects becoming dead once in a while.
There are many coins with no value. My investment concept is relatively conservative. I will choose to hold them for a long time, but this also has disadvantages. For example, the coins in my hand are slowly dying after being held for a long time, and there are still many coins that are worthless. I don't care about coins that have died. I want to take a moment to manage the worthless coins. Put them in unused wallets. May still dream of resurrection.
The problem of having useless coins on cryptocurrency wallets has existed for a long time. I have a large number of coins, the price of which does not suit me, since selling them does not make any sense. But still, I do not get rid of them, since the market volatility cannot be predicted. And a coin that costs nothing today will have a very good price tomorrow. I will keep all the coins that I have until there is final information about their future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 15, 2021, 07:15:37 AM
I personally think it's better if dead coins are forgotten and you try a new project again. Although there are ways to manage them it is complex and time consuming. So it's better for you to look for a new project that is really trustworthy so that you are not deceived again. It is important for you to do careful consideration before making a decision to choose the project you will take, because this is very influential.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
September 15, 2021, 05:59:56 AM
I’ll add my thought - maybe it’s not worth talking about those coins that, in fact, have long been dead, but it’s worth voicing projects that, if they haven’t become such yet, then imperceptibly "begin to move towards death" in order to forestall potential "investors" such projects from the loss of their funds? Let's be honest - many "investors" are very far from a real understanding of the crypto market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 04:50:12 AM
I have a lot of Dead currencies with mine Ethereum wallet which I purchased before I was a rookie but was pulled in by a promising concept.
So how would I deal with people? Little else but leaving them alone in the hope how one of these may be sufficient to convey these coins into life.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 15, 2021, 04:41:20 AM

I think there is no hope for dead coins or someone loses liquidity. Why? Cause nothing we could salvage from it. It will served as a trash on our wallet and nothing we can do about that. Plenty of projects I have grom airdrops and bounty are just stuck on my wallet and just displayed without any use. I dont want to change my wallet since its a long time used of mine but this has a sentimental already for me and even its full of shitcoin its a remember that there are too many projects becoming dead once in a while.
There are many coins with no value. My investment concept is relatively conservative. I will choose to hold them for a long time, but this also has disadvantages. For example, the coins in my hand are slowly dying after being held for a long time, and there are still many coins that are worthless. I don't care about coins that have died. I want to take a moment to manage the worthless coins. Put them in unused wallets. May still dream of resurrection.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
September 14, 2021, 06:58:41 PM
yes I also hold some dead coins in my wallet and dead coins I hold most in BSC wallet and I can't manage those coins because they are not listed on the trading exchange, does anyone here have a solution for dead coins on BSC?
If on ERC maybe we can find some dead coins on DEX like forkdelta and we can trade those coins there even though at a very low rate but for dead coins that are in BSC I haven't found them or is it better to leave it?
Are you telling that you are able to trade dead coins  Roll Eyes. Who will be willing to purchase dead coins and how you are able to trade them, i am a bit confused here. I would like to hear from you about your experience in trading dead coins and which coin you traded and how is the liquidity because i have a ton of dead coins in my old wallet. Since you mentioned this i will check them out but i want to hear your experience.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 14, 2021, 06:15:10 PM
I just leave the dead coins be. There is no hope for them anymore. I hold up tons of them different kinds in my wallet but I just remind myself to
focus on what is active right now. You cannot do anything for them now.
Dead coins will never be profitable and gain their value back so most likely they are bound to trash. Clean your wallet so you can focus on the new potential coins that have been making profits in the market and as much as possible, prioritize bitcoin more than altcoins. In this way, even if your coins are dumping because of some price corrections but you won't get much affected because you are not holding anymore those shitcoins.

I prefer to forget all my losses with my dead coins before. There's no way i can regain all my losses back then. This time, focus on bitcoin and altcoins that have been more established and more productive in the market.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 14, 2021, 11:40:53 AM
I just leave the dead coins be. There is no hope for them anymore. I hold up tons of them different kinds in my wallet but I just remind myself to
focus on what is active right now. You cannot do anything for them now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 13, 2021, 11:58:48 PM
I have dozens more in my wallet address,,, nothing to do but leave the token there or send it to the burning address.
but sometimes there are dead altcoins that suddenly come back to life and are pumped so high so my advice is to just leave them addressed until something magic happens.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 13, 2021, 11:34:26 PM
I have many dead coins as well. Most of these coins/tokens are reward from bounties that failed and now become useless. But some of them has value before, its just that I missed the chance to sell it before the situation turn worse.

Now it became a memory of the past and I just let it stay in my wallet and do nothing, who knows a miracle can happen and it might have a value again.

So dont bother and move on.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 13, 2021, 10:24:53 PM
Etherdelta is a famous exchange way back 2017 to 2018. This site has been hacked multiple times where the hackers stole the private keys of users thru domain dns attack. Thanks to Metamask browser extension we can now safely go to exchange websites without sharing our private keys.

https://etherdelta.com/ where thousands of junk coins are registered. just visit the site, who knows your coins can still be sold there even though the price is 1 cent
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
September 13, 2021, 08:13:20 PM
Just ignore these dead coins, I will not recommend that you transfer to another wallet because it will incur a fee, but if it's too annoying for you and you have enough coins to cover the fees then transfer it to a wallet dedicated to dead coins, if you are very active in campaign and airdrops you'll likely get coins that will end up as dead coins for lack of usage and or dev abandon them.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
September 13, 2021, 10:49:36 AM
unfortunately yes I also have many dead coins in my wallet as aeternity which I did not swap in time and now they can no longer even be transferred from the blockchain eth they will remain forever in my wallet, then minexcoin which have gone out of order and cannot no longer being changed anywhere, the only solution is to follow the market and the news often and see in time when there is a swap or a coin is about to become useless
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 13, 2021, 10:35:23 AM

Yes we have a lot of scam project coins. We still have a lot of scam tokens in our wallet. They did not help in the wallet. In fact, it is very difficult to recognize all these scam projects.Although it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social mediaAlthough it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social media At one point the team made no response. The team did not respond and declared the project a scam.

Avoiding social media is a sign that it's a scam project, indeed they were responsive at the beginning of the project, 24 hours they answered questions but after they felt they got money then leaving the project and creating a new scam project of course is what they do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 13, 2021, 10:09:46 AM

Yes we have a lot of scam project coins. We still have a lot of scam tokens in our wallet. They did not help in the wallet. In fact, it is very difficult to recognize all these scam projects.Although it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social mediaAlthough it seemed very good in the first stage, they did not announce any exchange towards the last. They move away completely from social media At one point the team made no response. The team did not respond and declared the project a scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 13, 2021, 10:02:53 AM
yes, a lot of dead coins in my wallet. The dead coins that I got from the bounty, ICO, and airdrop are still in the ETH wallet. I don't think it's necessary to manage dead coins that are in our wallets. let them be there, until there is technology from our wallet blockchain to delete inactive coins or tokens.
For the time being, consider the dead coins that are still in our wallets as decorations on the walls of our wallets or collections in the closet, because our time is still very valuable to care about what is more valuable than having to take care of the old trash in our wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: