Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead Coins - page 8. (Read 2226 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
September 13, 2021, 09:18:32 AM
There's nothing we can do about the dead coins. I have about 50 shitcoins in my collection of dead coins. I've had a horrible experience with it. There is no way to sell a dead coin because there is no demand. I'm going to disregard these shitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 12, 2021, 11:58:16 PM
Do you hold any dead coins?

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

How should we manage dead coins?

Actually I have some dead coins. For example BOT (native token of project BOT). This project is still alive, but they have changed the smart-contract, so there are new BOTs and I have old ones. I asked the developer about this and he said that I would receive new tokens after their launch and these old tokens I was likely to have then as well. If you are annoyed by dead coins in your wallet, just send them to the burn address.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 12, 2021, 09:39:15 PM

There are more and more new projects and more opportunities. Don't waste time on these meaningless coins. This type of currency itself has bugs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 12, 2021, 09:21:54 PM
There is only last solution is to create a dummy account. Send all the trash coins to that account but you will be spending gas fees for this.
If it's under BEP-20 then I might do it, but if its under ERC20 (Ethereum Chain) will you waste that valuable coin just for gas? Think about it. Twice.
It's just a waste of time and money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 12, 2021, 07:10:53 PM
yes I also hold some dead coins in my wallet and dead coins I hold most in BSC wallet and I can't manage those coins because they are not listed on the trading exchange, does anyone here have a solution for dead coins on BSC?
If on ERC maybe we can find some dead coins on DEX like forkdelta and we can trade those coins there even though at a very low rate but for dead coins that are in BSC I haven't found them or is it better to leave it?
Activity: 540
Merit: 1
September 12, 2021, 06:22:41 PM
yes, a lot of dead coins in my wallet. The dead coins that I got from the bounty, ICO, and airdrop are still in the ETH wallet. I don't think it's necessary to manage dead coins that are in our wallets. let them be there, until there is technology from our wallet blockchain to delete inactive coins or tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 12, 2021, 05:50:08 PM

'Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.'

Yes. There have been a lot of tokens launched recently, but some of them are no longer active. This has happened many times, and this is something that is not natural. But we must realize that there are thousands of tokens released every day, so this will continue to happen. So in this condition we must be good at choosing coins for investment, so that losses will not continue to happen to us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 12, 2021, 04:32:09 PM

Yes, plenty from the ICO craze a while back.

I sort of just keep them as a reminder that whatever I am investing in right now, no matter how great it looks, is probably going to encounter some problems in the future. Whether or not it survives those problems is only up to the actual quality of the project.

You can't really do anything other than this if the tokens themselves have been delisted.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
September 12, 2021, 02:00:57 PM

I have never roasted dead coins, but I often hear this problem from friends, generally dead coins are usually caused by failed lists or their promotion level is not maximized, there is no way to manage dead coins, even if they continue to be forced to manage, then it is very likely that this will do nothing.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
September 12, 2021, 01:04:05 PM
I believe most of the bounty hunters have dead coins in their wallet especially in Ethereum wallet and even we can not hide or delete the coins in the Ethereum wallet so do not check the dead coins leave them as it is. Only a miracle can rise such coin's value otherwise I do not expect anything from such dead coins.

There many if not all the bounty hunters have this knd alike assets inside thier wallets.

projects that being left some are good but without funds it can't move forward and developers needs to step out,

while others are mostly intend to scam investors, projects created by so-called developers to entice investors and

easily runaway with the money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 12, 2021, 12:59:02 PM
Dead coin is dead!  I have seen investors getting emotional attached to dead coin,  it is not unusual to be hopefully waiting for dead coin to magically arise, the truth here is that such scenario may never happened no matter how strong you want it to happen.  The best approach to dead coin is to forget about it and consider it as lost investment!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2021, 12:24:34 PM
Surely we have also experienced many times when we hold shitcoins or dead coins. We don't have to bother about or manage things that are dead. "when one door closes, another opens" forget them and focus on the potential coins that will bring us profits in the present.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
September 12, 2021, 12:08:38 PM
there is nothing you can do about it. you just has to abandon it in your wallet. I recently have no option on what to do with these token that has no value but a waste of space in my wallet. some has dissappeared while some have changed into scams. most of these coins were a taste for some projects to build something else they are interested in. some of these project owners has developed more than 3 projects and they have all died down.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 671
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 11, 2021, 06:41:00 PM

There is no method to activate dead coins, because their blockchain system is no longer running, so every transaction is not found. If we buy from an exchange, it's just that the coin is on that exchange and cannot be moved. But if it is token-based using another blockchain like the Ethereum blockchain, we can still move it from one wallet to another. However, this only wastes transaction fees.
We don't mind them either as it was just a waste of time knowing that there is no chance to recover from the dead. I believe that we all had hold dead coins now, I mean it was stuck on our wallet. I have some coming from bounties before and I don't bother myself to check it if there is value now as it was dead for many years, have nothing to expect them but rather to let it stay on my wallet.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
September 11, 2021, 05:57:09 PM

There is no method to activate dead coins, because their blockchain system is no longer running, so every transaction is not found. If we buy from an exchange, it's just that the coin is on that exchange and cannot be moved. But if it is token-based using another blockchain like the Ethereum blockchain, we can still move it from one wallet to another. However, this only wastes transaction fees.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
September 11, 2021, 01:40:37 PM
I was going through some old SSD from about 5 years ago and found a few passwords to some wallets that I had forgotten about long ago that I used for projects or to receive tokens from. There were a bunch of old coins in some of them like XIOS and a few others I can not remember. Reminded me of the good old times when the first Altcoin bull run started.  On the plus side that same time I found 20 BNB that was worth next to nothing long ago.  That was a pleasant surprise.

I bet it was Cheesy Now im sorry that i completely cleaned out all my wallets when it was worth nothing.
Got 20$ from an old wallet recently
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 11, 2021, 12:08:43 PM
I believe most of the bounty hunters have dead coins in their wallet especially in Ethereum wallet and even we can not hide or delete the coins in the Ethereum wallet so do not check the dead coins leave them as it is. Only a miracle can rise such coin's value otherwise I do not expect anything from such dead coins.

Yes, dead coins will remain dead coins, as you said, no need to check dead coins because it will be very difficult to get back to the price when we got them, we better focus on coins that are still productive for us and have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
September 11, 2021, 10:44:19 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 10, 2021, 04:20:48 AM
We only waste our precious time if we think too much about dead coins, because we can't trade dead coins. And we can't do anything about dead coins,
I think just let the dead coins stay in our respective wallets. Because in the future there is a possibility that we can sell dead coins, sometimes some
dead coin developers are active again. But indeed this case is very rare, so don't expect too much from dead coins. I agree with you, we better focus on
coins that can generate profit for us.
forget it and moved to another project will give us another opportunity to earn money again. we could not do anything to dead project, because the dev team let it go and even they withdraw liquidity and sell the rest token.

Indeed, our best step is to look for other projects with more potential. because there is nothing we can do with the dead coins we have. This is
the importance of doing research and analysis correctly before deciding to buy coins, so as not to buy wrong coins. Because what's scary about
the crypto world, most of the altcoins in circulation are just copycats from previous projects. Therefore, we have to be careful in choosing coins
for investment, there are lots of shitcoins in circulation, which have the potential to become dead coins.
Dead coins might have been profitable in its previous months until it came to a point that is own developers have abandon those projects and left them with no value at all. But who knows? They might rise up again and become profitable so we should still not ignore this possibility.

But keeping dead coins is definitely a choice. If you want to keep them and hope that they will be valuable again, then do it. But if you are tired of them and just want to get rid, then let go and move on. Start accumulating new potential coins that you think will be of great advantage in the future.
there are many examples of dead coins, if we really hope that the coin will rise again, I don't think it is a wise choice, because many of them are unable to rise again. for me what can be done is not to forget it because who knows there will be luck for us later. but what we focus on right now is on the potential coins we have, so from these coins we can live, and from dead coins that may rise again we get the bonus
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2021, 03:45:13 AM
I don't hold dead coins. Holding anything that is dead is a wasting of time and resources to humanity. It is better to delete them from your wallet and move on with the potential project that will put smile on your face.
Since you are not benefiting anything from the dead coins, i think it's better for you to purchase coins that is very active, so that you will be counted among the beneficiary. There are many active coins in the market someone can buy and earn in a massive way.
Pages:
Jump to: