Pages:
Author

Topic: Dec 11 to Jan 11 Sidehack Compac Stick pool club latest setup. - page 11. (Read 17133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i too put my sticks on the de pool. with the clubs address..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Yes I just pointed my sticks to the de pool instead of solo but using same hedgy stick address.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
For those of you switching sticks I'm pretty sure that your stats won't count to the club stats here though.  Just keep that in mind.

Yes but the DE Pool is still the best option. I made it the second Pool, if the main Pool come back up it will switch back.

Rich

Very true Smiley  And we're all just playing the lottery anyways Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I think you are overcomplicating this... So long as we mine to Phil's address, if we win a Block  Smiley he will sort it out... Point your sticks second Pool at at DE or HK

Rich

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
So what do we have to do now?

You can point your stick(s) to either of these pools for now:

Germany: http://de.ckpool.org, mine to de.ckpool.org:3333
Hong Kong: http://hk.ckpool.org, mine to hk.ckpool.org:3333

Stats wont be counted for the club pool though.

Couldn't it be counted if we keep our same username and only change the pool address?
I mean, since we would AFAIK still be mining to the same address controlled by philip, I guess we could sort it out later? As long as those secondary addresses keep stats for each miner.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

You can point your stick(s) to either of these pools for now:

Germany: http://de.ckpool.org, mine to de.ckpool.org:3333
Hong Kong: http://hk.ckpool.org, mine to hk.ckpool.org:3333

Stats wont be counted for the club pool though.
Activity: 588
For those of you switching sticks I'm pretty sure that your stats won't count to the club stats here though.  Just keep that in mind.

Yes but the DE Pool is still the best option. I made it the second Pool, if the main Pool come back up it will switch back.

Rich
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Just a heads up for you guys...

A huge Denial of Service attack is currently underway tainting the celebration of the found block. It was bound to happen sooner or later since solo hadn't yet suffered one. Fortunately I don't really give a shit nor will I give into any ridiculous demands so you can point your miners at one of the backup servers until it's over.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Looks like the German instance is still running though.

I just switched my sticks to here for now:

stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333

Same
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Looks like the German instance is still running though.

I just switched my sticks to here for now:

stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333
legendary
Activity: 1722
explains a lot lol.
solo pool is down at the moment.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I think I might go back to them oddballs of alternate crypto-currency, litecoin isn't worth it per-hash/per-watt, them other ones I've never even bothered with other then the now defunct yacoin.. Bah! time to dump my coins into BTC-e and run a random off the shelf trade bot!

Did you notice the scrypt usb miner project announced recently? (The Futurebit Moonlander) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-futurebit-moonlander-a-modern-and-efficient-scrypt-usb-stick-miner-1248914

I'm getting one to play around; however as any usb miner it's not for actually getting a ROI. But I guess it could be fun mining something where there's a slightly higher chance of actually hitting a block sometime Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Yup, massive network growth was totally intended and planned for - that's why difficulty adjusts as it does.  If it wasn't intended then bitcoin would have been broken a long time ago.

I don't think anyone back then could imagine the amount of hashing horsepower we have now, not without speculating "quantum computers and bitcoin" hypotheticality.. none the less, we are climbing to the PetaHash/second..

I think I might go back to them oddballs of alternate crypto-currency, litecoin isn't worth it per-hash/per-watt, them other ones I've never even bothered with other then the now defunct yacoin.. Bah! time to dump my coins into BTC-e and run a random off the shelf trade bot!

Mining looks to be getting very hard right now.  Well one thing about  the sticks they are low power.
Activity: 767

Yup, massive network growth was totally intended and planned for - that's why difficulty adjusts as it does.  If it wasn't intended then bitcoin would have been broken a long time ago.

I don't think anyone back then could imagine the amount of hashing horsepower we have now, not without speculating "quantum computers and bitcoin" hypotheticality.. none the less, we are climbing to the Peta i ment ExaHash/second..

legendary
Activity: 1274

Yup, massive network growth was totally intended and planned for - that's why difficulty adjusts as it does.  If it wasn't intended then bitcoin would have been broken a long time ago.
Activity: 331
Just adjust VCORE on the new sticks and make sure your hub can handle 4.

Thanks for the info, but I was wondering about the pool. Do I have to set the other 3 sticks to donation or can they all mine under my single worker?

you can use the one address.

part a money is always 1 part per forum member------ one, stick 100 sticks or  1 stick and 5 s-7's  just has to be at least a stick.

part b money is  (every share you mine)/(every share we all mine)

The stick and the donation  were done early like 70 days ago  we made a few changes in prizes and to keep the list easy for crytpoglance we just let it stay.

I just combined my sticks Friday, took 2 off the Jake36donation and put them on Jakes36stick.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Good thanks for the clarification  Grin Hope to get a block this time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: