Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 13. (Read 35045 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Good News Decoin Community:  We have stated from our previous newsletter that D-BOT registration will coincide with the launching of JBC Conference in Yokohama, Japan which the Decoin Team is attending (we will actually have a booth there)  on the 30th of January but we got a overwhelming response from the community so we have decided to open D-BOT registration now.  

Good News Decoin Community:  Our Exchange Platform will be launched next month February. We are very excited moving forward for we know we got a great community.

To Pre-Register in our soon to be launched Exchange Platform click HERE

For those people who have received this newsletter you don't have to Pre-Register as you already been a member of Decoin Community and you are automatically Pre-Registered.

We in Team Decoin are very excited for the coming launching of our Exchange Platform this will be the culmination of more than a year of hard labor, of sweat, of sleep nights going through all the hurdles.

A glimpse of Decoin's Trading and Exchange Platform

The UI is really good and clean and I like also the fact that the trading fees for DECOIN TOKEN holders is very low so this will attract immediately a lot of customers to the platform. I am looking forward to receiving my DECOIN tokens at the end of the month before the Exchange opens. I wish I had enough cash to join the arbitrage bot but am a little on the short side unless a miracle happens by then, but I should be receiving a decent amount of tokens so I will keep them because this could be the next Binance! We get one or two really good exchanges pop up every few months, but I think DECOIN will be one of those projects from 2018 that will shine in 2019 and beyond, I just have that gut feeling. I hope my intuition pays off on this one.

Thanks, we are glad that you find our exchange platform quite well and we share your hope and wish for the betterment of our Exchange.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

The UI is really good and clean and I like also the fact that the trading fees for DECOIN TOKEN holders is very low so this will attract immediately a lot of customers to the platform. I am looking forward to receiving my DECOIN tokens at the end of the month before the Exchange opens. I wish I had enough cash to join the arbitrage bot but am a little on the short side unless a miracle happens by then, but I should be receiving a decent amount of tokens so I will keep them because this could be the next Binance! We get one or two really good exchanges pop up every few months, but I think DECOIN will be one of those projects from 2018 that will shine in 2019 and beyond, I just have that gut feeling. I hope my intuition pays off on this one.

For our Japanese Community Members we have a new article

Read the full article HERE

Good News Decoin Community:  Our Exchange Platform will be launched next month February. We are very excited moving forward for we know we got a great community.

Good News Decoin Community:  We have stated from our previous newsletter that D-BOT registration will coincide with the launching of JBC Conference in Yokohama, Japan which the Decoin Team is attending (we will actually have a booth there)  on the 30th of January but we got a overwhelming response from the community so we have decided to open D-BOT registration now.  

For those people who have received this newsletter you don't have to Pre-Register as you already been a member of Decoin Community and you are automatically Pre-Registered.

For our Japanese Community Members we have a new article

Read the full article HERE

So many other platforms have gone awol this past year so I am hoping DECOIN will succeed where others have failed. I am now wary to trust many sites that claim passive income but this one does look good as you have the full infrastructure to grow many sources of revenue for your hodlers and also investors into the BOT.I sincerely hope things will be successful for DECOIN and am so much looking forward to receiving my tokens also soon and would like to hold them and stake them for the long term to generate revenues for myself and my family. I like ways to earn passive income and it's hard right now to find things to earn decently from in this space and generally online.

That's right, many projects have failed and few have endured. We in Decoin Team are really very positive that everything will turn out as we expected to be but if in case they're not we can still work something out because we have a strong team and a very sound foundation.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
So many other platforms have gone awol this past year so I am hoping DECOIN will succeed where others have failed. I am now wary to trust many sites that claim passive income but this one does look good as you have the full infrastructure to grow many sources of revenue for your hodlers and also investors into the BOT.I sincerely hope things will be successful for DECOIN and am so much looking forward to receiving my tokens also soon and would like to hold them and stake them for the long term to generate revenues for myself and my family. I like ways to earn passive income and it's hard right now to find things to earn decently from in this space and generally online.

Good News Decoin Community:  We have stated from our previous newsletter that D-BOT registration will coincide with the launching of JBC Conference in Yokohama, Japan which the Decoin Team is attending (we will actually have a booth there)  on the 30th of January but we got a overwhelming response from the community so we have decided to open D-BOT registration now. 

I am really looking forward to this. How to register for the D - BOT? I already joined the exchange but am interested to earn passive income and am thinking if I can afford it to join the D-BOT. Does it mean if we put in min 2.5k we can earn up to 12.55 on a monthly basis correct? Earning from these types of bots is the future now as there is a lot of volatility in crypto trading and arbitraging opportunities abound with so many exchanges and crypto currencies available to trade. I think it will be very lucrative and those who manage to get in will be extremely lucky. I think it is a decent rate of return and it would mean that it would take around 10 months to break even, but then it would all be profit from there on.

Registration for D-BOT is scheduled on January 30th. And yes you will stand to profit an average 12.5% in arbitrage trading using our intelligent trading bot.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am really looking forward to this. How to register for the D - BOT? I already joined the exchange but am interested to earn passive income and am thinking if I can afford it to join the D-BOT. Does it mean if we put in min 2.5k we can earn up to 12.55 on a monthly basis correct? Earning from these types of bots is the future now as there is a lot of volatility in crypto trading and arbitraging opportunities abound with so many exchanges and crypto currencies available to trade. I think it will be very lucrative and those who manage to get in will be extremely lucky. I think it is a decent rate of return and it would mean that it would take around 10 months to break even, but then it would all be profit from there on.

Good News Decoin Community:  Our Exchange Platform will be launched next month February. We are very excited moving forward for we know we got a great community.

Pages:
Jump to: