Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 11. (Read 35045 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I took part in your bounty campaign, but during registration, I wrote my initials instead of full name, knowing that I change it later. So know my kyc status is pending. How can I solve this issue? I have already written your telegram admin a few times. But my problem has not been solved yet. Why it takes you so long? Since you are an Exchange you need to be able to solve such small issues in hours, days, but not in weeks. I am very disappointed. I promoted your project and you can't even help me right now (

I might have already answered or addressed this issue in telegram. PM me in telegram if its not yet resolved and i will see to it that your problem get sorted before i call it a day.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
I took part in your bounty campaign, but during registration, I wrote my initials instead of full name, knowing that I change it later. So know my kyc status is pending. How can I solve this issue? I have already written your telegram admin a few times. But my problem has not been solved yet. Why it takes you so long? Since you are an Exchange you need to be able to solve such small issues in hours, days, but not in weeks. I am very disappointed. I promoted your project and you can't even help me right now (

Decoin:  Features of our Trading Platform

Attention Decoin Community:  We have launched Decoin wallet already. You can now install Decoin wallet for Windows and Mac  HERE

I have sent KYC on the dashboard of this project and until now I have not received the response from KYC that I send. WHY?

Please PM me here or in our official telegram group chat the email address that you use in our dashboard and i will follow up your case and see what's holding up.
Activity: 69

Attention Decoin Community:  We have launched Decoin wallet already. You can now install Decoin wallet for Windows and Mac  HERE

I have sent KYC on the dashboard of this project and until now I have not received the response from KYC that I send. WHY?

For those who are waiting for their coins to land in their wallet, please be patient we are processing 12,000 requests right now so it might take some time for these requests to be processed. We are prioritizing first the investors and after that bounty and airdrop hunters coins will follow. Thanks.
What happens with verification, why are you asking to submit documents in English? KYC should be available for any national ID

Yes, you may submit your national ID now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
What happens with verification, why are you asking to submit documents in English? KYC should be available for any national ID
I look forward to opening trading on the exchange, let's hope that all your plans will come true

We in the team are also excited as your are and we hope everything goes smooth   \m/

Attention Decoin Community:  We have launched Decoin wallet already. You can now install Decoin wallet for Windows and Mac  HERE

Bounty and Airdrop coins are already being distributed too as we speak

Our Exchange Platform will go live with in 2 weeks or less. Everyone please do KYC now. Thanks

I have registered KYC but will it take several days to receive? or will it run long enough?

Approval may take 1-3 days

Thank you for the information you provided for me and I will wait for the next few days. Wink

Attention Decoin Community:  We have launched Decoin wallet already. You can now install Decoin wallet for Windows and Mac  HERE

Our Exchange Platform will go live with in 2 weeks or less. Everyone please do KYC now. Thanks

I have registered KYC but will it take several days to receive? or will it run long enough?

Approval may take 1-3 days

Pecunio listed as the very first company of Decoin’s D-TEP Crypto Index (DCI)

Read the full article HERE

Pages:
Jump to: