Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 10. (Read 35045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well, this is really strange because I was in their Telegram just now and saw that they are now licensed and can operate their exchange in 28 European countries. This is what they quote in Telegram and also show the license  certificate:
We are happy to announce that after much preparation and effort we have reached another significant milestone.

DECOIN has received a financial services license to operate a virtual currency exchange and is now officially regulated in the European Union, allowing it to operate across all 28 member countries.  

DECOIN continues to grow and develop a secure, revenue sharing, regulated virtual currency exchange.   We look forward to seeing you there soon.

The DECOIN Team

I really am hoping 100% that this is a legit project as they were touring all over the Globe while in the ICO and they showed their faces to the Public, they were not just some anonymous devs working on some shoddy project. I just would love to have an ETA when the exchange is going to actually launch now as we all waited a very long time. I am waiting patiently and I think personally it can be a very promising project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Thanks for sharing, I knew something was wrong with this project. The worst part is that they continue trying to sell other products. When I asked for refund, they deny it and not release their supposed product.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Decoin will be announce beta version of their exchange very soon, there is still 2 day to pass Q1 of 2019 Smiley

Yeah I really liked the unveiling of their UI today, I really liked the color scheme and I don't think it's a scam at all. The Admins in the telegram chat are really active and as usual, it will most probably be the bounty hunters that will dump fast and some very impatient investors who just like to flip ICOS and go from coin to coin to flip for BTC. I think this exchange has a chance of growing nicely but it will need to really ramp up marketing once the exchange is working as there is now plenty of competition in the Crypto Exchange space and every week there seems to be a new exchange popping up but a limited amount of users trading. I have been making a few DTEP every few days from staking and look forward to rewards as well coming from the trading fees. I always ignore the fudders because most newbie accounts created are from paid fudders paid by the competition to spew fud on social media. It's getting quite pathetic the crypto scene in this respect.
As far as I understand from official telegram channel, it is impossible to sell DTEP under $0,9. As a bounty hunter, I will keep my coins.

Yeah, with Decoin Exchange's Intelligent D-BOT Arbitration Bot things are looking bright with us. If binance coin is going $18 per piece we would probably do the same in the future to think that binance doesn't even have an an automatic, intelligent arbitration bot like ours.

Yeah we got like over 20k coins so I won't be dumping them any time soon that's for sure. In the whole of 2018 this was the best project that we received some coins for and we are staking the wallet and just growing them. You just need to hold a decent amount of coins for 2-3 really promising projects and that can change your whole life if you are patient. At this point, I would even be happy for it to go to 5 bucks by this time in 2020. I think if developments go as planned and there is good marketing, we might be able to reach that in 12 months from now. We just need a good exchange with a growing membership, good marketing, and innovative fintech services and this could be a big hit.

You're spot on with your analysis, we are confident that we will be a major player in this space in the future.
legendary
Decoin will be announce beta version of their exchange very soon, there is still 2 day to pass Q1 of 2019 Smiley

Yeah I really liked the unveiling of their UI today, I really liked the color scheme and I don't think it's a scam at all. The Admins in the telegram chat are really active and as usual, it will most probably be the bounty hunters that will dump fast and some very impatient investors who just like to flip ICOS and go from coin to coin to flip for BTC. I think this exchange has a chance of growing nicely but it will need to really ramp up marketing once the exchange is working as there is now plenty of competition in the Crypto Exchange space and every week there seems to be a new exchange popping up but a limited amount of users trading. I have been making a few DTEP every few days from staking and look forward to rewards as well coming from the trading fees. I always ignore the fudders because most newbie accounts created are from paid fudders paid by the competition to spew fud on social media. It's getting quite pathetic the crypto scene in this respect.
As far as I understand from official telegram channel, it is impossible to sell DTEP under $0,9. As a bounty hunter, I will keep my coins.

Yeah, with Decoin Exchange's Intelligent D-BOT Arbitration Bot things are looking bright with us. If binance coin is going $18 per piece we would probably do the same in the future to think that binance doesn't even have an an automatic, intelligent arbitration bot like ours.

Yeah we got like over 20k coins so I won't be dumping them any time soon that's for sure. In the whole of 2018 this was the best project that we received some coins for and we are staking the wallet and just growing them. You just need to hold a decent amount of coins for 2-3 really promising projects and that can change your whole life if you are patient. At this point, I would even be happy for it to go to 5 bucks by this time in 2020. I think if developments go as planned and there is good marketing, we might be able to reach that in 12 months from now. We just need a good exchange with a growing membership, good marketing, and innovative fintech services and this could be a big hit.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

We are about to start the testing of our exchange platform soon.  We are happy that you like the feel and look of our website.
legendary

Activity: 12
Only repetitive advertising here, looks like spam, OMG. The dump will be legendary after so many delays and lack of proffesionalism.

Beware, _ _ _ _ project here.

Millions raised and not even programming an automatic system.

Don´t trust developers, not a single promise carried out.
I am now staking my DTEP tokens which is nice and I have received around 25 DTEP but now I stake much lower than the first day. The first day I staked like over 8 coins and now I stake every few days, so will see how it goes. I look at this as a nice passive little income source and hopefully when the exchange opens, we will slowly see rewards from trading fees filter in which is going to be around 20% of the total fees I believe, is that correct/ Apparently they are beta testing for bugs now before exchange opens to beta testers. I hope we can launch before the 1st of May, it would be really nice. We all waited a long time but I feel it will be worth it.

Staking may be quite slow this days compared before when there's still little people staking their wallets. More people staking that would translate longer time to stake.
Activity: 69

Attention Decoin Community:  We have launched Decoin wallet already. You can now install Decoin wallet for Windows and Mac  HERE

I have sent KYC on the dashboard of this project and until now I have not received the response from KYC that I send. WHY?

Please PM me here or in our official telegram group chat the email address that you use in our dashboard and i will follow up your case and see what's holding up.

I have finished with this problem and thank you very much for the quick response from this project. my token was in the wallet. Time to wait for the exchange to come.
I am now staking my DTEP tokens which is nice and I have received around 25 DTEP but now I stake much lower than the first day. The first day I staked like over 8 coins and now I stake every few days, so will see how it goes. I look at this as a nice passive little income source and hopefully when the exchange opens, we will slowly see rewards from trading fees filter in which is going to be around 20% of the total fees I believe, is that correct/ Apparently they are beta testing for bugs now before exchange opens to beta testers. I hope we can launch before the 1st of May, it would be really nice. We all waited a long time but I feel it will be worth it.
My first stake reward was 4+ DTEP coins, now I'm getting lower amounts. Are you using coin control feature?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
♥️Dear Decoiners,  With Regards  to our Staking Rewards:

Our DECOIN blockchain has reached 86,400 blocks

You can now earn staking rewards by leaving your PC DECOIN Wallet running

Staking helps us make our network secure and healthy - please make sure to set your wallet accordingly.

For those of you who haven’t downloaded your DTEP’s yet – go ahead and do it now.  See

instructions below.

Withdrawing DTEP

In order to withdraw your DTEP’s, please follow these instructions (Visit here for a video tutorial):

Step 1:  download the windows | Mac DECOIN Wallet and install it on your computer

Step 2: run your DECOIN wallet

Step 3: Click “Receive coins” on the top tab of your DECOIN wallet

Step 4: Click "Copy Address" to copy your DECOIN wallet receiving address

Step 5: Login to your DECOIN account

Step 6: Click “withdraw DECOIN” on the left side of your DECOIN account

Step 7: Paste your DECOIN wallet receiving address into the required box

Step 8: Click “withdraw” and confirm your DECOIN wallet receiving address on the following confirmation window

You will see your DTEP's in your Wallet within 24 hours

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

Backup & encrypt your DECOIN Wallet

Please make sure your DECOIN KYC requirements are completed – it is required to receive your coins!
Pages:
Jump to: