Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 11. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
January 30, 2018, 03:45:57 AM
Really unfortunate that price is dropping more than half since last month. Volume is also reduced significantly. I dont know if I will join after my sig campaign. Joining DP is very costly right now.

that's the life of cryptos, look at bitcoin that dropped almost the same

there are few exeptions like ethereum but the downtrend is general, like every year in january and february,
i am not telling that a recovery will occour soon but i think we are at the new floor now, more then double respect few months ago
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
If i hold the deep onion, what % per year for interest? Huh

You will get 10% annually for staking your coins in your wallet.
And the price will go up in the meantime so you will profit from there too.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
January 30, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
If i hold the deep onion, what % per year for interest? Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
January 29, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Alright. We will know soon anyway if this project is legit or just a scam, personally I will wait until the airdrop are pver as I expect the price to plummet. This is just a wild guess with some not so solid basis. The DeepOnion community is actually propelling the rise of this project and the value of Onions. The growth is very fast. For whatever coin, a large and solid community behind is always a strongholdre
My opinion is that after the airdrop there will be a drop in price because some will sell their onions. I took the onions for hodl. I believe they have considerable potential.

There may be a small drop but I think a lot will hold because of the staking rewards foe the next year. There's also a lot of development features that are due to be released shortly after the airdrops finished. These should keep the coin moving forward.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Hi Guys, I have a question ... what does this coin does other than the airdrops? I never hear talking about developments

They have released android wallets a few weeks ago. App that integrates with WooCommerce enabling DeepOnion payments. 
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 29, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
Really unfortunate that price is dropping more than half since last month. Volume is also reduced significantly. I dont know if I will join after my sig campaign. Joining DP is very costly right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
January 29, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
Activity: 139
January 29, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
 That is great that Deep Onion has OBFS4 now. Dev team just keeps knocking it out of the park. This wasn't even expected to be released right now unless I missed something.
January 29, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
OBFS4 is a public key obfuscation protocol on top of the tor network, its purpose is to hide the message content protocol details so all traffic appears to be random traffic. This allows apps access tor in the regions that tor is not allowed or banned.

DeepOnion now integrated with OBFS4 allowing easier access to deeponion's network which runs on top of tor. Especially good for those living in Countries have Tor connection problems like China.

OBFS4 details can be found here: https://github.com/Yawning/obfs4/blob/master/doc/obfs4-spec.txt (obfs4/obfs4-spec.txt at master · Yawning/obfs4 · GitHub)

How to set up obfs4
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/setup-obfs4.md (deeponion/setup-obfs4.md at master · deeponion/deeponion · GitHub)

We asked some members to test and feedback to us. We will reannoucne this upgrade (1,5,1) soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 28, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Good rewards. That could be around 1000$ to few thousands dollars soon.
Onion is looking strong.

Wow I was excited with my 2 ONIONS thank you!
Noticed that there were a small few people on the list got quite a few onions
eg. 1,000 - 2,000

Dp423qEqXH3iDTZUMGKoYPod52YYB23jFH    2044.04
DYb9cRWjjbwJa1hzTZ9QaQXd1VJt8sVAR6    1312.04674788
DfqfLmJiPL5GuGWjsc2pTRNU6tnswCqzmR            1921.75716675

.... How is this even humanly possible in seven days to acquire that many airdrop ONIONS? 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 11:17:42 PM
Hi Guys, I have a question ... what does this coin does other than the airdrops? I never hear talking about developments
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
Alright. We will know soon anyway if this project is legit or just a scam, personally I will wait until the airdrop are pver as I expect the price to plummet. This is just a wild guess with some not so solid basis. The DeepOnion community is actually propelling the rise of this project and the value of Onions. The growth is very fast. For whatever coin, a large and solid community behind is always a strongholdre
My opinion is that after the airdrop there will be a drop in price because some will sell their onions. I took the onions for hodl. I believe they have considerable potential.
every investor hopes that it is his investment that will really bring him profit in the near future. But not always the project's prospects coincide with our desires.
f69
Activity: 175
January 28, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
Activity: 191
January 27, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
Activity: 294
January 27, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
AirDrop is not the only way to grab your Onion, we do as community a lot of give aways, big portion of coin is reserved for bounties a lot of things to do, to accomplish. Put some effort and u will be deserved.  Sign for you, that everything works fine: Your profile is ready, your wallet online and the system got your right wallet address
Activity: 94
January 27, 2018, 08:48:28 PM
Big thanks for the airdrop again this week Dev's and all the onion staff   Grin Grin! looks like we are consolidation well at this level, should see another leg up once market sentiment changes again. GLTAH
Activity: 142
January 27, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
Keep up the good work! Exciting stuff!
January 26, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

LIVE NOW!!
https://youtu.be/WerjwnrEnCc
Activity: 32
January 26, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Good rewards. That could be around 1000$ to few thousands dollars soon.
Onion is looking strong.
January 26, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
28th DeepOnion Airdrop Completed
813 airdrop participant airdropped, this is another record of all times.

Check your $ONION wallets or check from this URL: ​

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2018-01-26 (Deep Onion)

Thank you All
Keep up!​

240k ONION airdropped this time (some part reserved for Sunday events)​
Pages:
Jump to: