Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 12. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
For a long time I plan to buy a coin, but I postpone everything for later. Is it still too late to buy? How much can Deep Onion grow?

If you understand Market Cap comparison you will know that this coin has barely even gotten wormed up. $100 per onion will just put us on the top 100 leader board and it is quite clear that our fundamentals will see this happen. DYOR GLTAH!

here's hoping..

ONION marketcap is pretty low atm so has plenty of room for growth as long as the product keeps developing...
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
I just looked at DeepOnion from coinmarketcap.com. And I saw your price go up to $ 20. At this point, the price is at the level of $ 10. There is no doubt that it will rise further, but why do people support this coin?

i do not want to convince you because... as you can see by my signature i am in the airdrop so any word from me could be potentially biased.
make your own research and pay a visit to deeponion official forum community at www.deeponion.org or simply read the withepaper clicking on my sig

after that, if you like the project, you are in time to join last 13 airdrops

price will pass 20 usd before airdrop end for sure, i think 2018 will see a whole market cap over 1.000 billions with bitcoin domination over 50% again, but alts will follow, expecially the privacy focused
Longterm that should be achievable. In the end it all depends on mass adoption
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
January 25, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
OMG this deeponion is real fomo for me  Smiley now need to gain 30 post in short time without posting bullshit  Grin
Anyway, in the airdrops, simply said, how many coins do you get? I´ve read the conditions but didn´t really understand.

The amount you get depends on how many Onions you have in your DO wallet and if they're staking!
Yes, so if you have 100 Onions and are Jr member (or lets say minimum requirements) how much do you get? How much you get when you have 1000 onions? THX

The more people are involved in AD, the less you get. As I know it was 6-7% of your wallet amount when I heard about it for the first time (2-3 weeks ago). Then the 26th round was around 4% and I don't know how much was the last round. Please correct me someone in case I'm wrong.

Agreed, the more people join the program, the smaller piece each will get :-)
Activity: 55
January 25, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
OMG this deeponion is real fomo for me  Smiley now need to gain 30 post in short time without posting bullshit  Grin
Anyway, in the airdrops, simply said, how many coins do you get? I´ve read the conditions but didn´t really understand.

The amount you get depends on how many Onions you have in your DO wallet and if they're staking!
Yes, so if you have 100 Onions and are Jr member (or lets say minimum requirements) how much do you get? How much you get when you have 1000 onions? THX

The more people are involved in AD, the less you get. As I know it was 6-7% of your wallet amount when I heard about it for the first time (2-3 weeks ago). Then the 26th round was around 4% and I don't know how much was the last round. Please correct me someone in case I'm wrong.
Activity: 23
January 25, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Activity: 94
January 25, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
For a long time I plan to buy a coin, but I postpone everything for later. Is it still too late to buy? How much can Deep Onion grow?

If you understand Market Cap comparison you will know that this coin has barely even gotten wormed up. $100 per onion will just put us on the top 100 leader board and it is quite clear that our fundamentals will see this happen. DYOR GLTAH!
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

You can have a maximum 14 activity in 2 weeks provided you make quality posts. So, you can achieve the Jr.Member status in a month. You can still participate in 8 airdrops.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
Activity: 55
January 25, 2018, 05:16:32 AM
There is an article on DO forum explaining how to become Jr. Member in approx. 2 weeks.
Activity: 44
January 25, 2018, 04:47:20 AM
For people thinking about investing or trying to join airdrop. It's not too late believe me! Take a look at the total market-cap and supply. And take a look at the active developers and community. This project is still so undervalued.

Also staking is still really profitable
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Activity: 23
January 25, 2018, 04:23:57 AM
January 25, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
So we can post anywhere about anything and it still account for the airdrop, right? Do you really think they track users posts on bct?

Correct you can post on any thread on bitcointalk and it will move you closer to improving your status. Careful not to spam or post off that particular thread topic though! Best of luck comrade.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
January 25, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
So we can post anywhere about anything and it still account for the airdrop, right? Do you really think they track users posts on bct?

Well not anywhere: Off-topic sections (no matter which language subforum) do not count! So make sure to make at least on good-quality post in a non-off-topic section!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

They definitely do.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
January 24, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
I'm dying to participate the airdrop, but I'm a stupid newby member.  Sad How can I make it faster?

As stated before you need to post more on here. I think you need about 30posts to become a Jr Member, it doesn't just have to be the onion (Yet). Just search for the coins you like/hold and join in. Not hard really
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 10:35:07 PM
I'm dying to participate the airdrop, but I'm a stupid newby member.  Sad How can I make it faster?
January 24, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
I'm a new member and can't participat the airdrop yet  Angry Angry Angry
I wounder how may coins have you guys got so far?

I have tried also to get in this boat in December, but my account was too new. I don't know if there still time to get enough rank to participate in the airdrop.

You're patience will be rewarded young onions but you must post more to increase you ranks for it is the only way.
Pages:
Jump to: