Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 15. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
January 18, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Congratulations! We are now more than 11K members.  This is really amazing.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-now-11-000-members.26166/

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
People are saying about Deep Onion airdrop and I must admit its cool. But there are a lot of good things in the project. My favourite is Deep Vault, a way to put files on a blockchain whose integrity at a later date can be checked.
January 18, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
No move period people, I think we may receive a little more in the airdrop this week as weak hands could have sold out on the drop. Time will tell, I love airdrop time!

Possible yah, fridays are the best days Grin
Activity: 94
January 18, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
No move period people, I think we may receive a little more in the airdrop this week as weak hands could have sold out on the drop. Time will tell, I love airdrop time!
January 18, 2018, 01:52:52 AM
For anyone who missed it https://cryptoeval.com/undervalued now has the onion listed. I was unaware until that this site even existed. Interesting concept.
The onion is not yet valued by the looks of it, more data required but I dear say we will be well undervalued.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
i look forward to getting my status up to join in the airdrops.
hopefully get in before they are all finished

Me too!

Me too is it a min of 50 coins to start with?

Yes, they dropped the requirement from 100 DeepOnion coins to 50 because the value has grown so fast. You can find what the requirements for the DeepOnion Airdrops here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  One of the requirements though, is that you have to be at least a jr. member at bitcointalk which means you have to have at least 30 Activity points to qualify.
great news about  onion for this one,meaning the project is doing good causing the growth of the value.anyway is there available for full member in the airdrop?i think i am interested to join and be part of the success
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
Definitely boom. I bought some of these. It made me a nice profit so far, but I'm not selling.
I had the opportunity to sell for above 19$ and now the price is much lower, but I'm still holding.
January 17, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
The market has turned again by the looks of things. Congrats to all those that held tight and didn't give in to all the noise. The Onion will prevail! Grin
January 17, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

January 17, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

January 17, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
Possibly because they have been upfront about the fact that a lot of it has been premixed and how it is going to be distributed amongst others. Airdrop is a good idea and allows people who dont have big rigs to get involved and support something they think can work

Airdrop is indeed a good thing. I wonder why there is so many ICO’s when airdrop clearly is a better option in my view. If you got a low supply in your coin, say under 50 million and drop say 10-50% of these over a period, you automatic create interest and you get coins to a lot of people, possible holding or rising the price, by that alone. Huh If you on top of that actually have a game plan for the coin..... it helps  Grin

New coins want cash up front, many of these ICOs are huge scams to make massive profit short term, the teams make multiple year salaries in the case of weeks or even days! And its hilarious that soo much money is being pumped into them. I would rather buy dirty brown onions anyday of the week. GLTAH!!
January 17, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
Id like to see the tax man try and tax my onion. hahahahah

Here, here they'll never track the onion. Its far too superior for the for the bureaucrats to even fathom. Like Thelma and Louise me and my onions are going down together. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 17, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?
every token has the right to bloom.every ico (not those shitty and scammy)was designed for the convinience of every one.the project it self stands for that..the only problem is the appeal and the strategic team that will hold the advertising of the said ico for popularity to attract investors
January 17, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
January 16, 2018, 05:16:16 PM
Id like to see the tax man try and tax my onion. hahahahah
January 16, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Activity: 301
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Possibly because they have been upfront about the fact that a lot of it has been premixed and how it is going to be distributed amongst others. Airdrop is a good idea and allows people who dont have big rigs to get involved and support something they think can work

Airdrop is indeed a good thing. I wonder why there is so many ICO’s when airdrop clearly is a better option in my view. If you got a low supply in your coin, say under 50 million and drop say 10-50% of these over a period, you automatic create interest and you get coins to a lot of people, possible holding or rising the price, by that alone. Huh If you on top of that actually have a game plan for the coin..... it helps  Grin
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 15, 2018, 10:09:14 PM
i look forward to getting my status up to join in the airdrops.
hopefully get in before they are all finished

Me too!

Me too is it a min of 50 coins to start with?

Yes, they dropped the requirement from 100 DeepOnion coins to 50 because the value has grown so fast. You can find what the requirements for the DeepOnion Airdrops here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  One of the requirements though, is that you have to be at least a jr. member at bitcointalk which means you have to have at least 30 Activity points to qualify.
Pages:
Jump to: