Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 13. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 09:11:46 PM
I'm a new member and can't participat the airdrop yet  Angry Angry Angry
I wounder how may coins have you guys got so far?

I have tried also to get in this boat in December, but my account was too new. I don't know if there still time to get enough rank to participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
I'm a new member and can't participat the airdrop yet  Angry Angry Angry
I wounder how may coins have you guys got so far?
Activity: 33
January 24, 2018, 04:32:54 PM
Cool coin. It definitely will boom. He gained a nice value.
Onion will recover in next wave and grow more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
I like Deep Onion a lot. They currently have an airdrop and I like how it is going so far. Each week, if you qualify, you get the air drop. They have a good road map and the growth that has happened increased a lot but I still feel like it's not overly hyped. Not that many people know about it and I feel like once they know it will go higher.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
Have to say I like the reduction in posts made on this forum to qualify for airdrop. Means we get more constructive feedback/posts. Just a few more weeks and I can join airdrop too!
You have some time. Only 27 airdrops from 40 left.

Is this correct my calculations predict we have much less airdrops to go than 27??

I will need to investigate further

Your calculations are correct. Last weeks airdrop was 27th airdrop. So there are only 13 airdrops left.
Activity: 94
January 24, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
Have to say I like the reduction in posts made on this forum to qualify for airdrop. Means we get more constructive feedback/posts. Just a few more weeks and I can join airdrop too!
You have some time. Only 27 airdrops from 40 left.

Is this correct my calculations predict we have much less airdrops to go than 27??

I will need to investigate further
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
I wonder if the January Crypto sale is over! Looking forward to more good news! Out of interest are we looking at smart contracts?
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
I airdrop a month. In the community for two months. I couldn't join the distribution immediately ,because there was no rank on bitcointalk. I write this because it is not too late to wear the signature Deeponion! Usche is 13 hands for you. And after 40 airdrop the project will only begin their development. Devs still have a lot of thoughts on this coin . If you do,we'll go far Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:55:42 AM
There are many altcoins called USD, GBP, EUR.
They have no cap and aren’t backed by anything. It’s issued by some entities which are trillions in debt. Guess which one will dominate?
Very good joke Cheesy
Waiting for new good news, which, as you said, will be soon and for Q/A 3
January 20, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
There are many altcoins called USD, GBP, EUR.
They have no cap and aren’t backed by anything. It’s issued by some entities which are trillions in debt. Guess which one will dominate?
Vote, Like and repost it.
Thank you.

https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/954696935151194113

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

DeepOnion.shop is now accepting DeepOnion as a payment method. The DeepOnion team wants to give big thanks to @Impressive and @DogLover for making this possible. They are now working on PrestaShop and Shopify payment plugins. Their goal is to continue to develop a DeepOnion payment plugin for the most popular shopping cart platforms.

The brothers are also working on the DeepVault web application that will be live very soon. (y)

DeepOnion.shop now has many new products, and much more are coming in the next few days. All products will have the DeepOnion branding. Spread the love for your favorite Crypto.

After many hours of development and testing, we are happy to announce:

https://deeponion.shop (Official DeepOnion Merchandise – DeepOnion Clothing and Accessories)

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

We are coming soon to release something very much wanted by the community

The Tor version Upgrade

You can see the work done here
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion (GitHub - deeponion/deeponion)

the latest edge Tor release 0.3.3.0 added source codes

Tor 0.3.3.0-alpha-dev (git-48a51c5f8b80a359)
this is the one we use

some new things coming with top edge Tor upgrade

a) Better crypto (replaced SHA1/DH/RSA1024 with SHA3/ed25519/curve25519)

b) Improved directory protocol, leaking much less information to directory servers.

c) Improved directory protocol, with smaller surface for targeted attacks.

d) Better onion address security against impersonation.

e) More extensible introduction/rendezvous protocol.

f) A cleaner and more modular codebase.

https://blog.torproject.org/tor-0329-released-we-have-new-stable-series (Tor 0.3.2.9 is released: We have a new stable series! | Tor Blog)

You can identify a next-generation onion address by its length: they are 56 characters long, as in "4acth47i6kxnvkewtm6q7ib2s3ufpo5sqbsnzjpbi7utijcltosqemad.onion".

Stay Tuned
We have some more good news coming soon!
Activity: 82
January 20, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
According to the rules of their airdrop, to more onion you have, the more onions you get in the airdrop. Therefore, the rich will get richer. The coins are not equally distributed. Though I think in the long run, the price of the coin will rise drastically because their total supply is not that many.

it rewards early adopters.  it also rewards later adopters of DO as well.  Way back when it started, they could be purchased cheap. I'm sure those who held and believed, bought up those who got airdrops to sell. Wish I would have got into it back then...ugh.  either way it's a great community.  but just like all crypto, those who bought cheaper coins early will benefit. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
According to the rules of their airdrop, to more onion you have, the more onions you get in the airdrop. Therefore, the rich will get richer. The coins are not equally distributed. Though I think in the long run, the price of the coin will rise drastically because their total supply is not that many.

You talk about not free distribution but I have seen the project from afar and the first 14-15 weeks they did distribution based on BCT rank and if that isn't fair I don't know what is. Yes recently the model has changed but everyone here had their chance to get onions all you had to do was post on this forum! I saw that and didn't want to commit for 40 weeks and therefore I don't deserve to reap the benefits. Those people who adopted the signature and posted well they do deserve the benefits. Please look at the whole picture before making judgments it will go a long way Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
If the dev continue the development, deep onion it'll be a the next big thing like dash or monero
all token prices are dependent on dev, Deep Onion one token with good hope for the future so that many enthusiasts are increasing from day by day
Activity: 94
January 19, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
If the dev continue the development, deep onion it'll be a the next big thing like dash or monero
Activity: 32
January 19, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Onion boomed and it will boom much more in future.
The current price is way. If they do things what they planned even sky is not a limit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
I just looked at DeepOnion from coinmarketcap.com. And I saw your price go up to $ 20. At this point, the price is at the level of $ 10. There is no doubt that it will rise further, but why do people support this coin?

i do not want to convince you because... as you can see by my signature i am in the airdrop so any word from me could be potentially biased.
make your own research and pay a visit to deeponion official forum community at www.deeponion.org or simply read the withepaper clicking on my sig

after that, if you like the project, you are in time to join last 13 airdrops

price will pass 20 usd before airdrop end for sure, i think 2018 will see a whole market cap over 1.000 billions with bitcoin domination over 50% again, but alts will follow, expecially the privacy focused
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
I just looked at DeepOnion from coinmarketcap.com. And I saw your price go up to $ 20. At this point, the price is at the level of $ 10. There is no doubt that it will rise further, but why do people support this coin?
January 19, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

For check with DeepVault: DrZoYH8eC9g4BkYYM5R2BV7RFxFa9vgL5D
Pages:
Jump to: