Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 19. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

I think the Onions are going to the moon! :-)
Hopefully they"ll hit 30 dollar after the airdrop, but i'm going to hold them anyway.
What do you think?
don't you think 30 $ is a bit too much ?
Activity: 82
January 09, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
Sorry if this is a repeated question; but how many tokens do you get during the airdrop?  Is it a factor of how many participants and how many onions you have in your wallet?

it all depends from amount held in wallet, the more you have the more you get. this is to reward long time airdrop partecipants (initially) and or big holders since are driving the growth of the coin investing directly in the project
there are also other ways to get onions for being active on official forum community, come and have a visit (if you like pay a visit there is link in my signature).

speaking about price i think we are still far away from true potential, i can see 3 digits between end 2018 - start 2019, but this is my opinion, as always

I've applied for the next airdrop.  Really excited to be part of it and see what lands in my wallet.  I don't have  a ton of DO, but I have over 100 for the required amount. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
Sorry if this is a repeated question; but how many tokens do you get during the airdrop?  Is it a factor of how many participants and how many onions you have in your wallet?

it all depends from amount held in wallet, the more you have the more you get. this is to reward long time airdrop partecipants (initially) and or big holders since are driving the growth of the coin investing directly in the project
there are also other ways to get onions for being active on official forum community, come and have a visit (if you like pay a visit there is link in my signature).

speaking about price i think we are still far away from true potential, i can see 3 digits between end 2018 - start 2019, but this is my opinion, as always

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see $75+ by the end of summer. But then again, this most recent spike is starting to make me think it all my occur much faster than I originally thought.

Either way, the ceiling is MUCH MUCH higher than the current value.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
January 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
three digits looks indeed possible, especially with the airdrop hysteria.

i had invested in NXT for the same reason : air drop hysteria.

the thing is here we have only one and a half exchange and very low coverage.

i still think 30-50$ is feasible before the end of the airdrop. that's an easy x5investment from now.

but tht would be a 10x to 20x investment to early adopters hehe

Anonimty is basically the future especially when we see all these retarded government policies. people are getting really tired of gov monitoring...
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
I seeing the chart of this deep onion and I see a good potential to it that going to the moon. I will invest to this cryptocurrency as soon as posibble.
Activity: 48
January 09, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
January 09, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
In order to participate into the airdrop my coins must be into onion wallet or can be into an exchange?
Into DeepOnion wallet only.  https://deeponion.org/#download
Activity: 41
January 09, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
In order to participate into the airdrop my coins must be into onion wallet or can be into an exchange?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 09, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
Hi, I want to participate in the airdrop, but I have read it is now only for members or higher? Will there be a chance again for me or is this over now?

You need to start posting and improve your rank, man.
You need to reach "member" to be accepted, since I think they no longer accept Jr. accounts, it's going to take you some time but there is 40 airdrops scheduled so you will definitely get in at least 10, better hurry!

Yeah -- just get active in discussions here and get your post count up and register on the DeepOnion forums and you'll have a good chance of getting in I think.
how can we joined onion airdrop? i read some of their rules that only member to higher rank can join this airdrop. and need also an exact fund of onion so that we can join it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
January 09, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus for people to HOLD a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.

Possibly, but I can't see why it would be that significant. Onion's price has been rising very, very nicely regardless of the airdrops, which are really just a small bonus ontop of onion's appreciation. After the airdrops finish, no doubt there will be a sell off but a small amount compared to appreciation between now and then. Most coins don't have airdrops and people are still holding and trading them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus for people to HOLD a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.
Activity: 94
January 09, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
fear not fellow onions, your in good hands and your investments will make you richer than Kanye West's grandmas chocolate mud cake.
Activity: 2
January 09, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
I just bought some onions. Hope that will be good invest for me..
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
January 09, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
Is it a good time to buy in ?  Grin
i would say yes. relatively cheap now. u can try to get in on the lower 6.xx dollar range.
this could moon any time. obviously nobody knows when

Bought in as you wrote it. Such a great community and promising team & product. Lets fly  Shocked

I really think you have to take a longer term view.  DeepOnion is a great coin to hold.  In the future there may be times when you may want to use or have access to a highly secure crypto and communications like ONION token and TOR network.  Not saying that I will need it but it is great to know I have a small amount of one of the absolute best privacy tokens on the planet!
Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 08:49:51 PM
Is it a good time to buy in ?  Grin
i would say yes. relatively cheap now. u can try to get in on the lower 6.xx dollar range.
this could moon any time. obviously nobody knows when

Bought in as you wrote it. Such a great community and promising team & product. Lets fly  Shocked
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 08:21:50 PM
I am tempted to join in but somehow I feel the price is high now and there isn't a lot of UPS in this coin now..not doubting the technology though

Never be fooled by previous rises in crypto Smiley
Activity: 82
January 07, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
im still not decided if i should invest a part of my portfolio in onion or not.
On one hand i try to invest into coins that are under 1$
on the other hand this coin has great potential and a lot of hype

as with any portfolio, diversify!  I got onions back when they were under $2. you should check out their community and try to get in on an airdrop!
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
im still not decided if i should invest a part of my portfolio in onion or not.
On one hand i try to invest into coins that are under 1$
on the other hand this coin has great potential and a lot of hype
Pages:
Jump to: