Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 21. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Hello I'm in crypto for quite some time, but new on here.
I have read about Deeponion and I think it is a good one.
I will definitely try to buy some onions. I hope I will catch it as low as possible.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
I think there's room for Deep Onion to grow. It's a privacy coin and that seems to be all the rage lately. However isn't there a rule that if you're in the airdrop you can't dump a certain percentage of the coin? I'm curious to see the price once the airdrop is completed.

It used to be like that, but it was changed a while back. Nowadays you don’t need to hold anything, just have 100 onions during airdrop. You received according to the amount to have.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 03:51:29 PM
I think there's room for Deep Onion to grow. It's a privacy coin and that seems to be all the rage lately. However isn't there a rule that if you're in the airdrop you can't dump a certain percentage of the coin? I'm curious to see the price once the airdrop is completed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
Thinking both Deep Onion and XSPEC as coins with anonymity in mind (which seems to be a big deal in crypto world on 2018), good dev teams and tech, good reputation so far, and not so different market cap, which one do you think is a best investment option? For both short and long term investment.
I think that DeepOnion is a good marketing without good developers.
XSPEC is a good developer, but there is no marketing or a modern website.
What's more important to you, then choose

Plenty of room in my portfolio for both.  XSPEC and ONION have seen pretty nice gains over the past few weeks and more to come.
Activity: 294
January 02, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
loving deep onion, i opicked some up on cryptopia end  have made 7x already. im looking to get into the airdrops

I never heard of cryptopia before.  I would rather concentrate my efforts on deep onion.  I think deep onion is just getting started.  Grin

Cryptopia is a popular exchange for newer coins. It has often the highest volume, as long as their not listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
Now deeponion is losing 22%...Good time to buy

If you take a long term view..... it is always a good time to buy more deep onions.  Anything under $10USD is a huge bargain.  In the future we will all look back and think that the current price is very cheap! 
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
loving deep onion, i opicked some up on cryptopia end  have made 7x already. im looking to get into the airdrops

I never heard of cryptopia before.  I would rather concentrate my efforts on deep onion.  I think deep onion is just getting started.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
January 02, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

For check: DrnJBxGjvjTS1QYYgvizxYPS6NuWtbEkCL

DeepOnion China Website Updated
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-chinese-website-upgrade.23531/
Activity: 15
January 02, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
aaaand im in!
Activity: 427
January 02, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
Thinking both Deep Onion and XSPEC as coins with anonymity in mind (which seems to be a big deal in crypto world on 2018), good dev teams and tech, good reputation so far, and not so different market cap, which one do you think is a best investment option? For both short and long term investment.

I don't know how is it good marketing if they delete all the criticizing comments in their thread  Angry Dev is busy moderating 24/7, he's not interested in development at all I guess!

Nope. Did the XSPEC have deepvault feature?
DeepOnion already have music video, bunch of graphic, deepdomination, and so many features to come.
Activity: 85
January 02, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
Now deeponion is losing 22%...Good time to buy
Activity: 319
December 30, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

I don't know how is it good marketing if they delete all the criticizing comments in their thread  Angry Dev is busy moderating 24/7, he's not interested in development at all I guess!
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
December 30, 2017, 12:13:27 PM
Activity: 70
December 30, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
Activity: 51
December 30, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
Whitepaper will come soon showing all features , price will reach 10$ soon.

This project is biggest airdrop ever, you can be rich even during the airdrop.

Im very excited to see the Whitepaper should be some interesting reading.
December 30, 2017, 11:06:13 AM
I see that there's a lot who supports deeponion and one of my friend joined their campaign for a month and withdrew his coins and he earned a lot however when I asked the reason why he didn't continue the campaign because they banned some of the participants which had a negative effect on this project. However while reading this thread I am a bit interested now since there are still less than 20 rounds of airdrop.

i was supporting by buying on cryptopia... i didnt even kvow about the airdrops until recently..im a hodler
December 30, 2017, 10:58:58 AM
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 30, 2017, 09:44:49 AM
Whitepaper will come soon showing all features , price will reach 10$ soon.

This project is biggest airdrop ever, you can be rich even during the airdrop.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 09:42:25 AM
Does it have something to do with Tor browser?

Yes. You can get more information from their website https://deeponion.org/. They will soon release their whitepaper.

Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.
Activity: 266
December 29, 2017, 07:43:45 AM
Does it have something to do with Tor browser?
Pages:
Jump to: