Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 25. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
December 17, 2017, 05:18:49 AM
Im very curious about this coin, hope it will hit $10 soon  Grin

I hope too that it will be soon Cheesy At this point I like my investment a lot, but I will hold more. My 8K Onions looks very nicely in my portfolio, bought under 10K.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 05:07:59 AM
With current circulation, $10 is about $50 Million marketcap, compared to Monero (a competitor) who has a marketcap of 5 Billion. $10 will happen, it is just a matter of when, I speculate that DeepOnion can reach $50-$100 in the next 12 months.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:37:24 AM
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
December 16, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
Look at all that is going on with that post above ^^ yet people call it a scam. I doubt anybody would work for 6 months and planning up to one year to "scam" but hey what do I know? I would be shocked if at this point it turned out to be a scam but as they say DYOR.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
December 16, 2017, 04:09:49 PM
13th Deeponion Newsletter
https://deeponion.org/newsletter/13.html

Android wallet is under development and I'm happy to report that work is going smoothly. I hate giving dates and times but I know everyone is asking. In order to minimize damage and missing a deadline, I'm confident in saying that a ~Q1 estimate is what we're aiming for with the emphasis on sooner rather than later. However, as with any software development, unforeseen delays may occur and it's in everyone's interest to allow the maximum time for testing.
iOS is on the radar and if you have extensive experience in this field please contact us!

Celebrity developers we've recruited a well-known crypto dev this week (details will be released very soon!) and we're looking to significantly expand our dev team. We're still looking for another 5+. We desire only the highest calibre of developers with extensive portfolios in the crypto domain. If you think you have what it takes, or no someone else who fits the bill then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Landing page SEO (search engine optimisation) - we're keen to build upon our already impressive "anonymous cryptocurrency" #1 Google Ranking and we're ensuring that all of our marketing is aligned.

DeepVault website is in the final stages of testing and should be ready very shortly Smiley

Whitepaper - I've almost finished writing the whitepaper and am just putting some final touches to it. Hopefully have that with you for the end of the month. There's just so much going on it's hard to fit it all in!

Exchanges - we've put extra effort into this as we hear what the community wishes. We have made contact with some larger exchanges and have the stepping stones in place for when the time is right for listing.

VIP domination - improvements have been made to the domination tasks in light of recent feedback. We're also introducing our VIP section to reward those members who always go above and beyond to promote DeepOnion - we salute you!

Exchange listing - we're looking at being added to a new exchange and you're all doing an excellent job of getting us there. Please go here and follow the instructions: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/lets-get-added-on-kucoin-exchange-retweet-it.19764/ I'm hoping that we'll be listed on KuCoin very shortly!

As you can see it's been an extremely busy week!
Activity: 186
December 14, 2017, 05:27:13 PM
Hey there lads . if anyone is interested could you please try my new pool (still in beta) mining.ddclub.dynu.com
with the first few blocks cleared and payed out please consider the pool as working (not a beta anymore)
December 13, 2017, 02:12:15 PM
Hello DeepOnion community,

We have some excellent news to share with you! As part of our rapid development cycle we've enlisted the aid of some additional developers (we'll disclose the exact details of this at a later time - let's just say some of you will know them!). For now, however, we're pleased to announce that work has started on the TOR protocol upgrade for the DeepOnion wallet. This will solidify our status as being totally anonymous benefitting from the latest security features that the new version offers. We guard our community's privacy and security with the utmost of respect and importance and this is our way of ensuring that. It's a feature you have long been requesting and here we are. We hope you're as excited as us and please stay tuned for some more development news right around the corner. Believe me, there's so much more to come so stay tuned for future updates and a keep an eye on Github.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 13, 2017, 02:04:38 PM
Never participate with a coin who have self-moderated announcement.
same as im thinking mate.most of this kind of threwd are scam cant
even make a formal campaign to promote the coins

But ive heard about this coin making good movement this past weekss.
congrats to those who rides on the rollercoaster
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 06:20:23 AM
Onion price dropping again by the looks of it, I havent sold any and will continue to hold until after all the airdrops. look at LTC prime example. Grin Grin

Thanks to this drop...I can buy some other coins :-) Anyway this is not a big drop...it just dropped down 50ct, now it shour slowly rise again and reach the $3 zone and stay there untill some new development is out.
Activity: 186
December 12, 2017, 03:02:11 PM
Hey there lads . if anyone is interested could you please try my new pool (still in beta) mining.ddclub.dynu.com
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 04:28:49 AM
Onion price dropping again by the looks of it, I havent sold any and will continue to hold until after all the airdrops. look at LTC prime example. Grin Grin
December 11, 2017, 08:50:31 PM

Registered with new version 1.4.0.0-DV
For check DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 04:31:29 PM
I am not familiar with deep onion. As I have read the thread they say it is a free airdrop? jr member? kinda confused though,where can I find it so that I can check it myself?

Read about airdrop qualifications here

https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

download wallet, download blockchain, participate in this forum and deep onions, get paid

There are two types of airdrops.

1. Standard airdrop
You need hundred onions and have to use their signature to qualify for this airdrop. This one is on friday and you get airdropped based on your btc rank and the amount of onions you hold

2. Community airdrop
You can participate in their forum and get onions based on your contribution activity

As you will know, for the second one the rules have changed. There were  a lot of farmers trying to earn fast and easy money just posting shit-posts. With the new rules this people have disappear and now the only way to earn DeepPoints (that then will transformed into DeepOnions) is by doing the so named "Domination Tasks". Some of them are easy, for other you need some time.
Activity: 35
December 11, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
I truly like the DeepOnion community. It has a huge potential!!
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 11:15:27 AM
I am not familiar with deep onion. As I have read the thread they say it is a free airdrop? jr member? kinda confused though,where can I find it so that I can check it myself?

download wallet, download blockchain, participate in this forum and deep onions, get paid

There are two types of airdrops.

1. Standard airdrop
You need hundred onions and have to use their signature to qualify for this airdrop. This one is on friday and you get airdropped based on your btc rank and the amount of onions you hold

2. Community airdrop
You can participate in their forum and get onions based on your contribution activity
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
December 11, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
Seems like DeepOnoin has stabilized nicely after the drop from 4$. It had a really nice run-up from 0.8 to 4$ and a retracement it very antural. That it found support around 3$ and now is stabile above looks good for the future.

I know some are saying Deeponion is a scam or it can't be legit and I guess anything is possible. That could be said about every ALT coin and the only way to try to avoid getting scammed is to do you research.

I believe in DeepOnion since it has a clear Roadmap which they are following. I am looking forward to the launch of DeepSend. Even though the team is anonymous (I guess many don't like this) I am trying to infer the work they are doing from the results that are being presented and the response in the community. So far I have only gotten good signals and I haven't seen anything to make me anything but positive and glad that I have gotten in early in a profitable investment. So I will HODL and keep supporting the community for as long as that holds true.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 01:40:33 AM
 I don't think deep onion is a scam. It has potential and many trust deep onion and its price has been increasing. Many alt coins which are successful now were once tagged as a scam but where are those altcoins now, soaring high.
Activity: 29
December 11, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

Activity: 83
December 10, 2017, 11:06:37 PM
https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

the campaign is for the airdrop which happens weekly. Go to the link i posted above and start doing some research. The technology behind the coin is actually really interesting and there is a mobile wallet currently being developed. This should be right on par with monero/dash after it gains more traction.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:04:28 PM
is there a bounty program of deep onion? and what will you do? And What will Deep Onion do? what kind of project? any link?>
They have an translation bounty campaign but i think it is finish right now better to join because deeponion price is $3 and still rising
Pages:
Jump to: