Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 28. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 03:17:25 PM
And I think that File size limit (1GB) is not enough for a pedo. And he should also save all file locally...and then use DeepVault.
No streaming service on DV :-) It's an immutable decentralized database blokchain based.....a dream come true for many business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:16:28 PM
Here are some of my thoughts on deeponion:

Pros:
-Very private
-Large busy community
-Lots of supporters
-Great name recognition on bitcointalk
-Nice website
-Good forum (better looking than this one at least)
-Active mods
-Actual working product

Cons:
-Significant premine
-Few exchanges
-Deepvault is basically a pedo's dream come true
-Very little market cap
-They keep calling a signature campaign an airdrop
-They pay their community to post in the form of deeppoints

Everything they do is done to benefit the owners. It's plain to see. The biggest holders get everything, the most airdrop, the most staking rewards, the biggest multipliers for posting. The interesting part is that the coin may still have a lot of value for investors and small holders, however a ton of that value is being hoarded by the original dev team. This will come home to roost one day. Probably in the form of a stagnant price will most other coins are mooning.

How the hell is DeepVault "pedo's dream come true"? DeepVault is standard blockchain notary service with the perks, such as the ability to restrict verification to owner of the file. In what use case does pedo need to notarize cp pictures?

Exactly what I was thinking ... How is a notary service a "pedo's dream come true?" Are pedo's overwhelmingly concerned with whether or not the image their viewing is the official or original version? Or are they concerned with who owns it or created it? Highly doubtful that this is a concern on the mind's of pedos. lol.

Funny how people will talk badly about something, when they have absolutely no idea what that something even is...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Agree, we should be knowing things very clearly before commenting something negative.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Pros:
-Very private
-Large busy community
-Lots of supporters
-Nice website
-Active mods
-Actual working product

Cons:
-Significant premine
-Few exchanges
-Very little market cap

Everything they do is done to benefit the owners. It's plain to see. The biggest holders get everything, the most airdrop, the most staking rewards, the biggest multipliers for posting. The interesting part is that the coin may still have a lot of value for investors and small holders, however a ton of that value is being hoarded by the original dev team. This will come home to roost one day. Probably in the form of a stagnant price will most other coins are mooning.

How the hell is DeepVault "pedo's dream come true"? DeepVault is standard blockchain notary service with the perks, such as the ability to restrict verification to owner of the file. In what use case does pedo need to notarize cp pictures?

Exactly what I was thinking ... How is a notary service a "pedo's dream come true?" Are pedo's overwhelmingly concerned with whether or not the image their viewing is the official or original version? Or are they concerned with who owns it or created it? Highly doubtful that this is a concern on the mind's of pedos. lol.

Funny how people will talk badly about something, when they have absolutely no idea what that something even is...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Pros:
-Very private
-Large busy community
-Lots of supporters
-Nice website
-Active mods
-Actual working product

Cons:
-Significant premine
-Few exchanges
-Very little market cap

Activity: 648
December 04, 2017, 09:58:09 AM
Yes Just trust in Deeponion and our God because he has nothing to do with it. Thanks to the Dev team and all moderators.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
December 04, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
Deep onion is surely a promising coin, it will grow well. Good luck Dev.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
December 04, 2017, 09:09:40 AM
How much deeponions are you getting paid for holding deeponions?  You need to have it in the deeponion wallet right?  So for every 1000 deeponions you have, how much you get?

From what I calculated - around 5-6% every week on all coins over 100.

Any idea why is this jump today? Onion is now over 20 000 satoshi.
Looks like a pump and dump to me, since there's nothing new right now and the fundamentals have changed for the worse with the new rules.

December is almost over and as far as I'm aware there still aren't any news about DeepSend either. DO benefited greatly from low volume and a pump in Bitcoin's price... don't think it's sustainable with the new rules and no features.
The speculative post about DeepSend that I've seen on the DO forums was pretty much just a tumbler too, which we already know is traceable (hence Bitcoin tumblers disappearing).

All the optimism that I've had about DO originally has disappeared, which is why I quit the campaign. Still hodling the coins just in case my gut feeling is wrong, but with the ridiculously aggressive marketing and increase in centralization due to the new rules it's looking more and more like a pyramid scheme.

Keep in mind that it's extremely easy to wash trade for the devs and mods due to the tiny volume and don't get caught up in hype if you choose to buy Onions.

What do you mean with "increase in centralization due to the new rules "? I read that they are trying to implement votecentral or something like this.
Or it's because everybody is blindly following their moderator?

Yesterday a bright person dumped 60K coins and crushing price from 20 000 satoshi to under 13 000 satoshi. Now it's again around 18 000.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2017, 07:17:36 PM
How much deeponions are you getting paid for holding deeponions?  You need to have it in the deeponion wallet right?  So for every 1000 deeponions you have, how much you get?

Looks like a pump and dump to me, since there's nothing new right now and the fundamentals have changed for the worse with the new rules.

December is almost over and as far as I'm aware there still aren't any news about DeepSend either. DO benefited greatly from low volume and a pump in Bitcoin's price... don't think it's sustainable with the new rules and no features.
The speculative post about DeepSend that I've seen on the DO forums was pretty much just a tumbler too, which we already know is traceable (hence Bitcoin tumblers disappearing).

All the optimism that I've had about DO originally has disappeared, which is why I quit the campaign. Still hodling the coins just in case my gut feeling is wrong, but with the ridiculously aggressive marketing and increase in centralization due to the new rules it's looking more and more like a pyramid scheme.

Keep in mind that it's extremely easy to wash trade for the devs and mods due to the tiny volume and don't get caught up in hype if you choose to buy Onions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
December 03, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
Earlier today I bought  3K DeepOnion's at 0.00016500 and sold them at 0.00021200.
That was one of the easiest 1500 bucks I've ever made but I still think that today's hype is pure speculation because there is nothing new in their ANN. The price will drop to 0.00016 again in day or two.
Activity: 171
December 03, 2017, 05:12:46 PM
I read about the Deeponion here at the BCT forum and read a lot of praise. I also looked at the deeponion forum and I think it's a good project with strong communities. I wish great luck.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2017, 04:10:57 PM
How much deeponions are you getting paid for holding deeponions?  You need to have it in the deeponion wallet right?  So for every 1000 deeponions you have, how much you get?

Activity: 403
December 03, 2017, 02:44:37 PM
Message to all investors : our effort are paying now, DeepOnion is MOONING ! +30% today

Strong community, DeepSend incoming soon : I advise you all to join us now Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
December 03, 2017, 08:59:29 AM
We have increased amount of abuse cases and official forum banned numbers lately increased

to better service members and potential misunderstanding we opened new seperate email and one of moderator will take care with banneds

[email protected]

Code:
[email protected] helpus and send requests with this format:

Code:
1) banned username(s) (if you had multiple accounts send all)
2) banned email
3) related bitcointalk User ID (if any)
4) summary of problem
5) a future promise not to abuse in any way or form
if you miss one of 5 items above we will not consider your case

Please mention also early contributions to the community to earn priority

We are team together so you have to help mods to check your case properly

keep up!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 03, 2017, 02:24:14 AM
How much deeponions are you getting paid for holding deeponions?  You need to have it in the deeponion wallet right?  So for every 1000 deeponions you have, how much you get?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 02:18:53 AM
I see that there's a lot who supports deeponion and one of my friend joined their campaign for a month and withdrew his coins and he earned a lot however when I asked the reason why he didn't continue the campaign because they banned some of the participants which had a negative effect on this project. However while reading this thread I am a bit interested now since there are still less than 20 rounds of airdrop.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 10:08:20 PM
Deeponion is actually very original in terms if getting people to spread the word and grow the community. I think it will be very successful down the road.
December 02, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

Everything they do is done to benefit the owners. It's plain to see. The biggest holders get everything, the most airdrop, the most staking rewards, the biggest multipliers for posting.

Smooth operation, working like clockwork imho. Of course you get from what you invest. Can you suggest something better for rewards?
December 02, 2017, 08:53:34 PM
I also have invested. Like you and many people I think there is a really great community there. The forum is well made and reactive. Roadmap is nice and easy.
December 02, 2017, 08:49:41 PM
Someone said that if you buy deeponion, you get free deeponion every week or month etc?  Is this true? 

Yes it's true. You get airdrops, deepPoints etc....I think that deeponion.org homepage is the right place to start and get basic information. Very easy!
Activity: 294
December 02, 2017, 02:58:20 PM
I have also invested. I like the community and their modern forum. bitcointalk should also consider to update theirs.
Pages:
Jump to: