Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 86. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
July 25, 2017, 06:39:05 PM
Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.

Without TOR agreement for me any onion coin are scam only. And TOR won't never agree any coin, its not a place to speculate but a place for freedom.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 25, 2017, 05:31:49 PM
Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
July 25, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
It depends on your average activity.
For me it´s not a big time investment, I contribute to several topics im interested in and could almost naturally achieve my 10 posts.
Okay I definitely post more, but 10 posts cost me like 15min overall.

The staking is a bit weird to be honest, but if it really is used for bountys and advertising, it´s fine with me.
I just think of a promising coin that cost me effectively maybe 30min. a week and I have the chance to make some money with it.

Still better than investing 1000$ in an ICO and follow a huge price drop until the coins disappears Wink
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 03:44:08 PM
Understood, and I will give it a second shot, I just would hate to invest my time into a project that had the deck stacked against those who participate in its airdrop campaign.
July 25, 2017, 06:41:32 AM
Im starting to think I will take back my opinion, and my sig space because I just received PM's that I have had posts deleted. I think this game is just that, a game, and one I don't think I'll continue to play..

I got erased 2 posts as well, but to be honest those post both haven´t been as long as 100 characters
and we´re totally useless for the Thread Cheesy
So I don´t mind at all, they just delete the smalltalk and I´m thankfull for hat, because I complained about
too much spam in the Thread a day before they started deleting.
Activity: 322
July 24, 2017, 11:00:27 PM
You can become a jr. Member quite fast and join a lot of Drops within the next 39 weeks.
Sometimes I think "If this was a coin developed by the Bitcointalk Forum, it would be a smart move" Smiley

I don´t think there was a coin within the last several month that raised the lvl of member activity as much as onion.

I agree! The amount of support the project has already is crazy!
July 24, 2017, 06:36:32 PM
Im starting to think I will take back my opinion, and my sig space because I just received PM's that I have had posts deleted. I think this game is just that, a game, and one I don't think I'll continue to play..
July 24, 2017, 11:19:36 AM
For me, the unique airdrop campaign with the signature requirement is a special way to secure DeepOnions without the cost of mining, so there is some I to get a ROI on the project. Maybe try not being judgemental to those trying new unconventional projects.
Activity: 201
July 24, 2017, 11:12:18 AM
I have received the share from the airdrop today! It wasn't that difficult, so I need some more spams for the next round Tongue

Any usable chrome addon for character counting?

The coin is not even listed anywhere. Why do you want to get it through a signature campaign, masquerading as an air drop?
You would be better off getting bitcoins for a signature campaign.

You know the answer to you question... it's pure speculation for me offcourse.

Please let me know how/where to get bitcoins for a signature campaign.
July 24, 2017, 10:57:27 AM
You can become a jr. Member quite fast and join a lot of Drops within the next 39 weeks.
Sometimes I think "If this was a coin developed by the Bitcointalk Forum, it would be a smart move" Smiley

I don´t think there was a coin within the last several month that raised the lvl of member activity as much as onion.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
This sounds interesting. Sadly, I just registered here shortly and was not very active so far (reading a lot every day though). Guess I have to start posting...
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 24, 2017, 09:36:29 AM
No matter how many ONIONS you have, but how much is ONIONS in price)
There is a stimul to follow this project. It is new, it is growing fast, quick, easy and it can be future project. Good project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
July 24, 2017, 09:34:47 AM
Nothing to loose.
I have never been tempted to join a signature or airdrop campaign, but as I check this forum daily, I might as well put in the signature.
I like how they thought trough the distribution, they clearly try their best for this to succeed so I wish the devs the best with this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
July 24, 2017, 09:25:41 AM
I´m curious how much coins everyone will get in the next airdrop.
Same amount of coins, much more ppl. joining the campaign.

Should be much less.

Of course will be much less coins per person because much more peoples will be in game.
But in any case these is good enought what we have Smiley
July 24, 2017, 08:25:16 AM
I´m curious how much coins everyone will get in the next airdrop.
Same amount of coins, much more ppl. joining the campaign.

Should be much less.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 24, 2017, 08:24:39 AM
it's probably a good thing that they spread the airdrops over time so it can benefit from its attention for longer. if u drop everything at once, most ppl will forget about it after having missed out
I remember a lot of airdrop but the project already died in the past. So can I ask you about what is the benefit of the deeponion coin? I mean about the vision of the project. The airdrop just like advertise the signature. There is no different with the paid signature.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 24, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
I have received the share from the airdrop today! It wasn't that difficult, so I need some more spams for the next round Tongue

The coin is not even listed anywhere. Why do you want to get it through a signature campaign, masquerading as an air drop?

What is signature champaign? And how many bitcoin is reward for that?
signature campaign Not for Newbie level on bitcointalk. You need more activity on bitcointalk to join for airdrop
You should have a correct bitcointalk forums userid
You should have a correct valid ONION wallet address
You should edit your profile Bitcoin address section and updated with your ONION wallet address
You should update your signature  to your membership level (Not for Newbie level on bitcointalk)
You should post minimum 10 posts at the week, to proceed with airdrop

With my level, i was accepted about 570 ONIONS from first airdrop.
airdrop are every week. 40 airdrops was planned.

read this topic please)))  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0;topicseen
Activity: 364
July 23, 2017, 04:17:06 PM
I feel like this project has a very big potential. The airdrop scheme is smart, even if it looks like airdrop. There are some interesting rules that will allow to form somewhat big and loyal community. I feel that the community is most important thing for crypto. Projects with strong community gain a lot of value eventually.
July 23, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

That´s the thing with new coins, non of them is listed anywhere in the beginning.
But as soon as they hit a major exchange they skyrocket and at that point it´s already to late to buy.
Of course it´s a gamble, but in this case a gamble you haven´t invested in 1 cent, unlike an ICO you sold a fortune for.

With this coin you can´t loose.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

What is signature champaign? And how many bitcoin is reward for that?
Pages:
Jump to: