Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 85. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 09:12:10 AM
What ?new coin?

Yes. Better then bitcoin, how they said.
Bounty and no ICO.
Maybe a deep union one good coin because there is no ico, that's my opinion

Yes. I believe Onion is a good coin, even better than other new coins.  Cheesy

Other coins usually sounds great during ICO. Then they get our money invested from ICO, and things go bad after the ICO.

Onion is different from others. Is there any other coin similar to Onions? Nothing that I heard of yet as of now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 09:06:40 AM
I'm excited to receive my Onions for the airdrop tomorrow. Cheesy

How much Onion do we get in every airdrop?

On each of the first two airdrops, do they each have the same amount of Onions?

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 09:00:25 AM
What ?new coin?

Yes. Better then bitcoin, how they said.
Bounty and no ICO.
Maybe a deep union one good coin because there is no ico, that's my opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
July 27, 2017, 08:48:09 AM
I miss first two airdrops. I hope this one I will enter. Should I must register every week or just one time is enough. I register But I am not Jr. memeber jet

The second airdrop is still ongoing.
Looks like you are a junior member now so you can register. You only have to do it once.
Enjoy your coins.

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 27, 2017, 08:46:53 AM
I miss first two airdrops. I hope this one I will enter. Should I must register every week or just one time is enough. I register But I am not Jr. memeber jet
One need to register one time. But you also need to follow 10post rules. It is means, that you need to post minimum 10 messages (minimum 100 symbol each other) per week, to follow all airdrops. You can read about it here (The following rules apply:)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Activity: 140
July 27, 2017, 07:32:58 AM
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 12:38:18 AM
How is the airdrop different from the premine or ICO?? You just have to write "stuff" with 100 characters and you get the coins? Sounds kinda sad to me... Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
July 26, 2017, 11:14:37 PM
Can't wait for the Airdrop! Does anyone know her on it compute the stakes that you will get? Or it depends on how much weight that will be stake on your wallet?

I already earned 0.2 DeepOnion last 2 days.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 26, 2017, 10:30:24 PM
I don't find this too bad, especially when its a fair air drop, plus you can thank me later for the vote of absolute confidence Cool
Activity: 537
July 26, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
If I am correct, I think the verification is only for characters, not content or quality, the quality and content deletions are based in Onion dev moderated threads.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 05:24:59 PM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

You are so close homie. maybe we could combine our posts and split the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
July 26, 2017, 01:34:15 PM
A program that automatically checks post quality?
Damn, implement that in twitter and there is a decent chance, that trump
doesn´t come over like a fucking retard for 5 sec.

he will always come over as a retard
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
July 26, 2017, 11:20:31 AM
A program that automatically checks post quality?
Damn, implement that in twitter and there is a decent chance, that trump
doesn´t come over like a fucking retard for 5 sec.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
July 26, 2017, 04:54:55 AM
How is the post quality checked. Do they have a totally automated process? Or are they manually checking all the user profiles for the requirements?

It's automated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 26, 2017, 04:18:07 AM
How is the post quality checked. Do they have a totally automated process? Or are they manually checking all the user profiles for the requirements?

You can read it here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
You can check it:

4. How can i check my post how many characters?
Use free Chrome Extension abdulmad
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/character-count/bpjdkinahbalcimnlaijodhiigpfkmjf
Activity: 238
July 26, 2017, 04:13:45 AM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 04:04:40 AM
i hope to get more Deep onion , wow

There is an airdrop where you can get onions but you need to be at least Jr member to participate and post 10 times 100 characters a week.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
July 26, 2017, 02:21:12 AM
Like all valuable coins out there deeponion will need to take long trip before have good value.
For begining for stabile price we need to w8 airdrops are over, and few solid exchange accept him.
But for all of that we nee lot of time to pass...
In any case dont hurry to sell coins, they will find good spot in crypto world because story was very good.
Activity: 170
July 25, 2017, 08:48:18 PM
Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.

Without TOR agreement for me any onion coin are scam only. And TOR won't never agree any coin, its not a place to speculate but a place for freedom.

Unfortunately true, so our airdrops are actually having no value. I will try to get airdrops just for fun from deep onion. Maybe one day, it makes money. Who knows...
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 08:43:40 PM
Do you think this coin has any hope of having high price? I like free money. Just checking in to make a post to get some onion. Hope it is one hundred characters long and doesn't get deleted.

Without TOR agreement for me any onion coin are scam only. And TOR won't never agree any coin, its not a place to speculate but a place for freedom.
TOR doesn't need to agree on anything. If a TOR coin exists that offers security, people will come and use it.

And for now, DeepOnion seems like it could fit the bill. If it really does is something that we won't know until the campaign has been over for a while though. Which is around 2018-2019. If there is still active development by that time, the coin would surely be successful.

For now it's all speculation, but I'm hopeful with little reason to be pessimistic about it.
Pages:
Jump to: