Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 82. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 10:34:28 AM
I´m really exciting about this coins. Looks different like the rest. I can see a good future for this coin, probably in 1 or 2 years. I think after all the airdrops we will see a price of $1 each onion. It´s a reasonable price.
Remember the airdrop users will dump it so hard. I remember what was happening with airdrop coin. But there are some of airdrop holders will try to hold it. But $1 will not be a reasonable price for its coin.
Because that was a free money. just like BCC and another airdrop coin.

Ever heard of Byteball? That was an airdrop distribution as well by linking your btc. Anyway, it was able to reach all time high of over $800 just a month ago.
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
August 01, 2017, 06:38:14 AM
How much time is needed for staking? I am mining some Onion (with gtx 1060 Smiley
Why is not it yet on a exchange? Neither www.cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 01, 2017, 12:43:10 AM
To us all who are waiting for DeepOnion airdrops, I hope to see that at the end of the 40 weeks will be a very happy period of time.
For all who have ONIONs, let's continue to be always qualified and continue to mine and/or stake this coin.
Activity: 205
August 01, 2017, 12:27:19 AM
Its a marathon for sure but for those of us with lower bitcointalk statuses its a great opportunity to pickup alot of onions and level up at the same time.  I plan on being there for the 40 weeks.
Activity: 537
July 31, 2017, 07:12:18 PM
Imagining a double digit drop on the fortieth week is quite a prediction, could you imagine if that many people were involved, collecting their airdropped onions. That is beyond what I personally can imagine, but I do hope to be there at week number forty.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
July 31, 2017, 05:17:07 PM
Right now is the prime time to get in on Onion.  Only 1-200 people participating in the first few airdrops so your stake is big.  I suspect that the last airdrop will be double digits or lower.

I dont think so. The demands for the airdrop are still high. Every week 10 posts. Missed that goal for only three times - and you're out. Forever. The enthusiasm is still high at the moment, but it will decline. Remind yourself: 40 weeks!
A lot of time to stand.
The pool of airdropped coins is growing during this time and my personal prediction is, that the left few hardcore members in week 40 will earn more than in the first week of this campaign - while the lost ones will bite into the top of their desks, when they'll see a growing price of ONION at the exchanges.
Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
July 31, 2017, 03:28:10 PM
It doesn´t matter at which point you start, the coin will be worthless as soon as it hits a exchange.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2017, 03:19:00 PM
Right now is the prime time to get in on Onion.  Only 1-200 people participating in the first few airdrops so your stake is big.  I suspect that the last airdrop will be double digits or lower.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

you have a web adress of that exchange?  Googled it but too many hits and couldnt find it on the first 5 pages.

Did they just started?

gr E
July 31, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
Activity: 154
July 31, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Where is it listed?
Activity: 283
July 31, 2017, 10:21:52 AM
Yep. I like this project aswell,even I'm asking if there will be implemented an automatic way to fund the project. I think that it is important in the long run..
July 31, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
Thats exactly the point, the devs haven´t earned a cent yet.
So they have to work hard for the coin to be successfull and they will.

Everyone owning some onion is willing to increase the value and
with a very big community the chances are not bad.
Activity: 209
July 31, 2017, 05:46:26 AM
When is this coin supposed to go onto exchanges?

Dev said he´s working on it and there seem to be 2 exchanges interested and hes hoping that
onion will be listed on one within the next weeks.
It’s is tough for him to get onion in the list again. Even those exchanges that are interested in listing it down, soon will give up on it. People are not going to give it the same support as it was enjoying formerly. When a coin like bitcoin is available and going to give ride to moon; why would anyone go after this coin?

By that logic no exchange would have ever listed ANY altcoin, Bitcoin predates all of them!

At least this one isn't an ICO scam, the DEVs don't get any money for their Onion unless it is successful enough that people are willing to buy it.   I prefer this to 'enough cash up front for all the coders to retire' model of Tezos.
Activity: 229
July 31, 2017, 05:42:36 AM
"agreed) it is a long time investment. and BTW, not all peoples will sell this coin. some of them will hold it minimum a 1-2 year. And I will buy it more, if price will down."

Same, I intend to hold at least until 2020 and then decide what I will do from that point onward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 31, 2017, 05:40:38 AM
I´m really exciting about this coins. Looks different like the rest. I can see a good future for this coin, probably in 1 or 2 years. I think after all the airdrops we will see a price of $1 each onion. It´s a reasonable price.
Remember the airdrop users will dump it so hard. I remember what was happening with airdrop coin. But there are some of airdrop holders will try to hold it. But $1 will not be a reasonable price for its coin.
If dev delivers the roadmap and stays active even beyond, then $1 will be a very low price for this coin. Sure, people will dump and the price will crash briefly, but if the coin is what it promises to become it will be big and easily surpass $1.
Of course, if the devs don't deliver or stop developing the coin it will dump to hell though. But as long as the devs look active, only a fool would sell anywhere below 20-50$.
This is currently a "hold for 2-3++ years" airdrop, not a dump airdrop.
agreed) it is a long time investment. and BTW, not all peoples will sell this coin. some of them will hold it minimum a 1-2 year. And I will buy it more, if price will down.
Activity: 229
July 31, 2017, 05:23:22 AM
If dev delivers the roadmap and stays active even beyond, then $1 will be a very low price for this coin. Sure, people will dump and the price will crash briefly, but if the coin is what it promises to become it will be big and easily surpass $1.
Of course, if the devs don't deliver or stop developing the coin it will dump to hell though. But as long as the devs look active, only a fool would sell anywhere below 20-50$.
This is currently a "hold for 2-3++ years" airdrop, not a dump airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
July 31, 2017, 05:20:45 AM
what is BCC? and what problem with it?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 31, 2017, 05:15:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: