Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 83. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 05:13:13 AM
When is this coin supposed to go onto exchanges?

Dev said he´s working on it and there seem to be 2 exchanges interested and hes hoping that
onion will be listed on one within the next weeks.
It’s is tough for him to get onion in the list again. Even those exchanges that are interested in listing it down, soon will give up on it. People are not going to give it the same support as it was enjoying formerly. When a coin like bitcoin is available and going to give ride to moon; why would anyone go after this coin?
Because it offers anonymity, which Bitcoin does not. Bitcoin is traceable, which DeepOnion is not. There are a lot of use cases for a properly functioning TOR integrated coin and there will be a lot of people who are going to use it, if devs deliver and keep upgrading the coin.

Furthermore, altcoins in general offer more potential profits than Bitcoin, although Bitcoin is the currently safest bet in the market.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
July 31, 2017, 03:27:57 AM
If it is untraceble, will our coins be gone forever if we lose it?

Yes. But the same will happen with any oher coin. You loose your privat key, can't start your wallet = your coins are lost. You transfer coins to a wrong adress = your coins are lost. Your pc / mobile device / wallet gets hacked = coins are lost. Traceability is not important. Because it doesn't help you to see your coins on a somebody else's wallet, when you don't know, who the owner of this wallet is.
 Wink
Take care of your private keys.
Take care of the security of the device on which you installed your wallet.
And do that for every cryptocurrency you own.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
July 31, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
I´m really exciting about this coins. Looks different like the rest. I can see a good future for this coin, probably in 1 or 2 years. I think after all the airdrops we will see a price of $1 each onion. It´s a reasonable price.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 30, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

Dev said he´s working on it and there seem to be 2 exchanges interested and hes hoping that
It’s is tough for him to get onion in the list again. Even those exchanges that are interested in listing it down, soon will give up on it. People are not going to give it the same support as it was enjoying formerly. When a coin like bitcoin is available and going to give ride to moon; why would anyone go after this coin?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 04:07:50 PM
The onions on two exchanges in a few weeks by the dev is great cooperation of nametags. I like when a plan comes together and the onions start stinking up the place and making people without them to cry much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
July 30, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
July 30, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

Not really. You have an option to backup your wallet, and save your private key. I would say that DeepOnion has a very big potential on market since they focus more on security, and that is the best thing here in a digital world on where we can communicate with other people on not being traced.

Don't forget to reach 10 post per week to be qualified for the airdrop!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 11:05:03 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
July 30, 2017, 10:57:40 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
July 29, 2017, 11:23:51 PM
I'm just so happy now because it's my first time to received a staking rewards from staking ONIONs.
I let the computer running and the wallet unlocked for staking 24/7 to keep earning staking rewards.
More ONIONs to come, 38 more airdrops, and countless staking rewards. Cool
More power to DeepOnion Smiley

How much DeepOnion you're getting by just doing staking? I think it will depends on the weight of DeepOnion right?

This is also my first time joining a campaign and getting a rewards by just posting on this forum. I'm just wondering on the price of DeepOnion when they put it on the Exchange market. We have more weeks to go Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 09:18:33 PM
I'm just so happy now because it's my first time to received a staking rewards from staking ONIONs.
I let the computer running and the wallet unlocked for staking 24/7 to keep earning staking rewards.
More ONIONs to come, 38 more airdrops, and countless staking rewards. Cool
More power to DeepOnion Smiley
Activity: 537
July 29, 2017, 04:30:30 PM
I have been confused with the activity portion because it seems to update in some strange cycle. being new to this forum, I have tried to do what the airdrop required, but getting the member upgrade just hasn't happened for me yet. Soon though I hope.
Activity: 1106
July 29, 2017, 01:23:23 PM
Is there a third airdrop? I've only participated in one and I think it was the second.
Yes. There is a third airdrop this coming August 4th.
There are still 38 airdrops to go.
If you qualify for every one of the remaining 38 airdrops, you will keep receiving your share of Onions.
The amount depends according to your bitcointalk.org rank
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
July 29, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
Is there a third airdrop? I've only participated in one and I think it was the second.
Activity: 201
July 29, 2017, 10:35:05 AM
Second airdrop received here, the my problem with the first airdrop was only that I was not enought active.

That was my problem with the last airdrop. I swear, it will never happen again.
 Grin
But sometimes it is hard to write 10 posts a week, which are more than spam. Specially, when you are on vacation. But the greed was too big. I should have better signed up after my trip.
But so it goes...

Great... just checked the airdrop status and found out I had only 9 valid posts...
What can i say, i feel quite stoopid right now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
July 29, 2017, 09:50:49 AM
Second airdrop received here, the my problem with the first airdrop was only that I was not enought active.

That was my problem with the last airdrop. I swear, it will never happen again.
 Grin
But sometimes it is hard to write 10 posts a week, which are more than spam. Specially, when you are on vacation. But the greed was too big. I should have better signed up after my trip.
But so it goes...
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
What will be the price of Onion after 1 year? I bet smth like 1 btc per 1k coins. And veterans who will go through all 40 rounds will have a nice reward in their pocket Smiley
its pretty interesting to wait some years and comeback later and this coin became like monero or dash ? all of us will be rich, good luck everyone who support this project and dev for build this project
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 29, 2017, 07:57:06 AM
Second airdrop received here, the my problem with the first airdrop was only that I was not enought active. As I already said, it's a pretty smart way to distribute coins and get some attention around this project, price could get interesting when it will get listed on an exchange.
Activity: 283
July 29, 2017, 07:07:41 AM
Yep, I am confident about this project as well, btw it's my first signature campaign. I hope that the success of Byteball can be replicated.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
July 29, 2017, 05:45:30 AM
No matter how many ONIONS you have, but how much is ONIONS in price)
There is a stimul to follow this project. It is new, it is growing fast, quick, easy and it can be future project. Good project.
I will somewhat agree with you in the regard that onion is an excellent project and growing speedily. It’s really attracting supporters. The number of onions also matter beside the price of onions. The more onions you holding of high price, the more profitable they are to you. I have you are also taking advantage from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: