Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation - page 3. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:31:20 PM
I am so happy that finally people are starting to jump on the bandwagon. This coin has a bright future if all things continue on the path that they are headed. The team is very competent, and has a very specific direction they are headed which is always good. I see this hitting $5 pretty soon.

Bitphonics- Did you end up holding your 400 from 4 months ago? If so i bet youre pretty stoked about the current prices!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 03:10:10 PM
That is the reality of trading bro. you will definitely experience loses.I think deep onion is not a scam, already heard it once from one of the thread here but still searching for I am not really familiar with this coin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:42:54 PM
Mate by now the coin is already 3$ and it's natural for any cryptocurrency to fluctuate in price. By now you must have gained a lot of experience that to look for good coins you research their fundamentals. And what better options and features it provides compared to other coins.
Activity: 103
December 09, 2017, 05:09:51 PM
tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?

You are not a dummy we all probably have bought the top of one coin at one time or another but your basis for it getting back to $3 otherwise it is a scam is hilarious. That isn't how the markets work sometimes coins aren't successful but that does not mean they are scams. Fwiw you have now gotten back to your break even point I hope you can now not call it a scam because it has solid fundamentals and will crack top 100 imo in 2018.
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 03:03:05 PM
I’d like to add as person new to all of this, but very much a fan of DO, that I’m concerned that the expansion to other exchanges, which can only happen once the Airdrop is over is most cases, (and then never at all for some exchanges , because of the the Airfrop deployment method) to allow the coin to truly flourish may not be allowed to happen soon enough.. Most of the price growth recently has all been community-growth driven, with new Airdrop participants driving up the coin as they gain enough to be eligible (100 onions) and then in many cases buying more to make the their Airdrop gains higher.
This is all well and good, and the strategy is frankly brilliant to drive the price for now, to get to a new higher “resting price”. This is my first time getting involved in a coin and it’s community (and I want it to win) and I’m here for the experience. I just fear that the price growth now may be too fast too soon if that’s possible? Too attractive to types that will dump once the Airdrop ends, and before wider exchange exposure happens to make to coin more accessible. I’m excited to see what happens. Maybe the DeepOnion Exchange the dev team has planned will be the catalyst to getting on the bigger exchanges, despite the coins non-ICO beginning...

This has also been a concern of mine, but the price increase lately has been more slow and gradual vs the price that we saw when it pumped back in August. So even after the airdrop is over, Im sure a lot of people will dump. But the people that buy at that time will be more willing to hold for the long run and see the price reach an even higher point then when the airdrop was still going on.
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 03:00:37 PM
Its nice to see the price has increased over the past few weeks! A big reason was due to the number of people interested has greatly increased. Hopefully the trend continues and we will see $10 onions soon! Smiley
Activity: 106
December 09, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
I’d like to add as person new to all of this, but very much a fan of DO, that I’m concerned that the expansion to other exchanges, which can only happen once the Airdrop is over is most cases, (and then never at all for some exchanges , because of the the Airfrop deployment method) to allow the coin to truly flourish may not be allowed to happen soon enough.. Most of the price growth recently has all been community-growth driven, with new Airdrop participants driving up the coin as they gain enough to be eligible (100 onions) and then in many cases buying more to make the their Airdrop gains higher.
This is all well and good, and the strategy is frankly brilliant to drive the price for now, to get to a new higher “resting price”. This is my first time getting involved in a coin and it’s community (and I want it to win) and I’m here for the experience. I just fear that the price growth now may be too fast too soon if that’s possible? Too attractive to types that will dump once the Airdrop ends, and before wider exchange exposure happens to make to coin more accessible. I’m excited to see what happens. Maybe the DeepOnion Exchange the dev team has planned will be the catalyst to getting on the bigger exchanges, despite the coins non-ICO beginning...
Activity: 52
December 06, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
I am so happy that finally people are starting to jump on the bandwagon. This coin has a bright future if all things continue on the path that they are headed. The team is very competent, and has a very specific direction they are headed which is always good. I see this hitting $5 pretty soon.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 11:19:11 AM
Deeponion is one of the new coins so everything is possible. This coin look good so in my opinion its price probably will back to 3 dollars or maybe higher
Activity: 50
December 06, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
I missed deeponion when it was 80 cents. I feel like a dummy now.
Activity: 476
December 06, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
Even at the current price it can be considered undervalued, it already works on the Tor network and has DeepVault as a security measure,

Next steps are Smart contracts and Deep Send, both of which will push this coin into the tens of dollars easily.

Once it gets addopted by online payment systems, the same way Monero and Dash have, the price can easily match theirs.
Activity: 63
December 06, 2017, 10:30:06 AM
DeepOnion price right now is reaching to $3.89 and it is continuously  pumping in the market
Activity: 346
December 06, 2017, 10:15:49 AM
Imagine when deep onion releases deep send, then start working on crowdfunding platform my god that will take off
Activity: 58
December 06, 2017, 08:52:24 AM
I was worried by all the FUD but I am glad I held tight as I bought in at .62c I can see it reaching $10 by April next year and that is conservative
Activity: 346
December 05, 2017, 08:03:54 AM
So glad I jumped out of signatum into Deep onion, already loving the mad price increase, at this rate ill pay my mortgage this time next year.
Activity: 403
December 01, 2017, 03:15:49 AM
In the beginning there were many people who said that this project is Scam. But more than six months later we can say that the project is one of the strongest in the segment of anonymity. And will only grow. Looking at a road map you know what is most interesting in 2018. That's when the price will fly.

I like their marketing and creative people that constantly post something in Twitter or in the branches of Bitcointalk

They started a program called Domination tasks about spamming the s*ht out of youtube videos, reddit, etc.
Now because this spam hype price is increased but their topic is still the same teenager meme topic. I like it at first and get into few airdrops. Then got out  voluntarily because I don't like the way devs tolerate teenagers posting meme after meme and losing the real dialogue.

Hello, I'm part of the DeepOnion community, and I sincerely don't see what you're referring at here

There's no "teenagers posting meme after meme" in our community... It's a strong community, confident and devoted, but hard-working and mature

Maybe you're angry because you realise you missed the DeepOnion train, but stop posting distorded opinion like this please
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
December 01, 2017, 03:03:03 AM
In the beginning there were many people who said that this project is Scam. But more than six months later we can say that the project is one of the strongest in the segment of anonymity. And will only grow. Looking at a road map you know what is most interesting in 2018. That's when the price will fly.

I like their marketing and creative people that constantly post something in Twitter or in the branches of Bitcointalk

They started a program called Domination tasks about spamming the s*ht out of youtube videos, reddit, etc.
Now because this spam hype price is increased but their topic is still the same teenager meme topic. I like it at first and get into few airdrops. Then got out  voluntarily because I don't like the way devs tolerate teenagers posting meme after meme and losing the real dialogue.
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
December 01, 2017, 02:57:11 AM

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
December 01, 2017, 02:55:19 AM
I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?

Look how things turn around in crypto. If this kid is still holding he can be apart of the airdrops now and were more than half to his purchased price. He's an early adopter and now has a chance to become a founding member if he held tight that is.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 01, 2017, 02:39:55 AM
Being late to the game is not a reason to piss on a project.
Pages:
Jump to: