Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation - page 4. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 01:41:25 AM

Such a wise move by Deep Onion team when airdrop depends on how much people are holding. Ranks doesn't matter anymore. Good luck with this. Your store looks cools and I told my friend to include my orders.

Not how much people but how much Onions you are holding, while these abusers from airdrops already made the bag... cmon its the same shit with different name.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
December 01, 2017, 01:40:35 AM

Such a wise move by Deep Onion team when airdrop depends on how much people are holding. Ranks doesn't matter anymore. Good luck with this. Your store looks cools and I told my friend to include my orders.
Activity: 68
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
November 10, 2017, 04:14:48 PM
First of all. DeepOnion is not a scam. Besides that it will hit the 3+ dollar range again. After the last airdrop in april, it wil. Because right now because of the airdrops, the price stays low, because everyone is selling his extra airdrop Onions. So keep your DeepOnions and wait. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 126
November 10, 2017, 04:02:09 PM
it holds stable at a high price
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 03:46:23 PM
I think the price will reach easily $2 at some point next year.

Im optimistic about this project. Anonymous coin is a tendency on the crypto and there´s a great community behind it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 01:40:42 AM
I'm just surprised how undervalued this project is right now. We should be at $5 easily.

Isn't happening to all altcoins right now? All we need here is to wait for altcoin market to recover. Deep Onion dev and team and working hard. Deep Onion also have a solid community supporting it. An additional exchange is what I am hoping before 2017 ends.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 01:04:44 PM
I'm just surprised how undervalued this project is right now. We should be at $5 easily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 11:34:10 AM
Well with the current price of onions, its definitely a great time to get involved, they will have bounced back to the dollar mark no doubt sometime over the next week.

In the long run there is a strong road map and the development team have kept to the dates every time, they also always deliver onions on time in the airdrops.

The system works well, so I can see these coins sky rocketing up in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 19, 2017, 11:19:06 AM
Whenever onion drops to around .6 - .7, I'm buying little,so now it is perfect timing for buying some of them. It is a matter of time when will it bounce back around 1$ or above.

Yes, it´s perfect time to buy more Onions because it´s really cheap right now. I have bought Onions in Novaexchange yesterday and I sent it to my wallet. My plan is to hold all my coins for a long time. I have not plans to sell it. I really believe in this project.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
October 19, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
Whenever onion drops to around .6 - .7, I'm buying little,so now it is perfect timing for buying some of them. It is a matter of time when will it bounce back around 1$ or above.
Activity: 256
October 19, 2017, 11:04:45 AM
Do not worry, just hold your coins and be patient this coin will go back up and even surpass where you bought it! I have bought high a couple of times as well, and am not too worried. I plan on holding on to all of my onion for the long haul.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
October 18, 2017, 04:51:50 PM
You don't just say a project is a scam whenever the price fluctuates , there is no such thing all time high , even bitcoin can't do it , I'm not too familiar with Deep Onion but I think they do have a very good idea and execution , you can see how well is their marketing strategy , a good cryptocurrency cannot without a solid community , Deep Onion obviously has it
It's hard to belief but I've heard same wrong about this project. Like Everything this coin does is a copy of something else, there's literally nothing new or interesting about it other than the airdrop, which is a scam. Whatever, my eyes always keep on this project, let's see how does it's going and price.

OK, I appreciate your comment, everyone has a right to tell his thoughts. But hey, have you seen strength of deeponion community ? It has more than 1500 pages of official ANN page here on forum, and around 3800 users on their official forum. Those are serious numbers for a coin that is 4 month old. People are speaking about this very much, and it is a matter of time when bigger exchanges will accept onion. Be patient
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
October 18, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
DeepOnion's trading volume is too low to be tried, and this is really frustrating. While people are expecting good jobs from DeepOnion, their transaction volume does not even reach 10 thousand dollars.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
October 18, 2017, 04:13:44 PM
You don't just say a project is a scam whenever the price fluctuates , there is no such thing all time high , even bitcoin can't do it , I'm not too familiar with Deep Onion but I think they do have a very good idea and execution , you can see how well is their marketing strategy , a good cryptocurrency cannot without a solid community , Deep Onion obviously has it
It's hard to belief but I've heard same wrong about this project. Like Everything this coin does is a copy of something else, there's literally nothing new or interesting about it other than the airdrop, which is a scam. Whatever, my eyes always keep on this project, let's see how does it's going and price.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 18, 2017, 02:11:04 PM
I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.
Onion will hit $5 well before the end of 2018.

you are dreaming mate, please wake up, 50% of deeponion community allready gone and sold deeponion
now just a matter of time until it crash to the 1 satoshi worth coin lol
Activity: 168
October 18, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
October 18, 2017, 11:34:34 AM
$5 should be possible in 2018.  But reaching beyond that will be quite a stretch as long as the market remains tiny.  Not only in terms of number of exchanges but also in terms of the number of coins on the market.  But this situation can improve by adding more exchanges and, perhaps unwanted in the view of many, early participants dropping out of the airdrops by selling their entire holdings.
Activity: 105
October 17, 2017, 09:24:04 PM
I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.
Onion will hit $5 well before the end of 2018.
October 17, 2017, 08:44:03 PM
I joined this community 2 mounths ago, and i think its a really good altcoin, there arent altcoins with a strong big community, a good dev team implementing good technology. I believe that this coin can reach $10 in like 4 or 6 mounths and maybe $100 in 1 or 2 years. So thats why im holding some onions, and i will keep doing this for more than 2 years and see what happens.Good luck!
$100 seems more like a ~3 year goal if you look at other successful coins with similar premises. DO might benefit from the massive community and the overall market increase of cryptos though, so who knows.

I think it'll take a lot longer to hit that type of price, if ever. I think a more realistic possibility would be looking at the $10-$20 mark within 3 years.

But one thing is for sure. We need more exchanges. We'll never see a great jump in price if we're only on Nova. Hopefully the devs can get some more exchanges soon.
October 17, 2017, 08:42:37 PM
I joined this community 2 mounths ago, and i think its a really good altcoin, there arent altcoins with a strong big community, a good dev team implementing good technology. I believe that this coin can reach $10 in like 4 or 6 mounths and maybe $100 in 1 or 2 years. So thats why im holding some onions, and i will keep doing this for more than 2 years and see what happens.Good luck!
$100 seems more like a ~3 year goal if you look at other successful coins with similar premises. DO might benefit from the massive community and the overall market increase of cryptos though, so who knows.

I think it'll take a lot longer to hit that type of price, if ever. I think a more realistic possibility would be looking at the $10-$20 mark within 3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: