Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation - page 5. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 11:26:08 AM
DeepOnion is a fairly new project, but the fundamentals are all there.  Strong dev team, Big active community, technology.   Go do some research on what you bought into, they have a really nice roadmap and direction.  The coin is only listed on one exchange right now, safe to say you can expect to see ONION on more exchanges in the future.  We're still really early in the DeepOnion project and the price has already hit $5, so in my opinion it is only a matter of time before ONION proves itself and gains more attention.  It could be a really big competitor to DASH and Monero in the near future.  DeepVault is already implemented as well which is a really nice feature for storing documents on the ONION blockchain.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 16, 2017, 11:13:51 AM
I joined this community 2 mounths ago, and i think its a really good altcoin, there arent altcoins with a strong big community, a good dev team implementing good technology. I believe that this coin can reach $10 in like 4 or 6 mounths and maybe $100 in 1 or 2 years. So thats why im holding some onions, and i will keep doing this for more than 2 years and see what happens.Good luck!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 10:44:04 AM
DeepOnion have very active developers team. The community is huge and very active. I have seen its price go near $5 few weeks ago. I wont be surprised if it gets there again during the airdrop.
The only thing holding it from rising is due to the people who dump after the airdrop and being on only one exchange.
Activity: 51
October 16, 2017, 09:06:39 AM
Looks like it definitely has a lot of potential for future growth...oh and the community is growing fast.  I'm going to get in on this
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 06:46:54 AM
DeepOnion is new coin here. Bought large quanity these coins was bad investment. But if it is too late to shift back your purchase is only one way. You must hold your coins long time and wait for grow price this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 04:33:13 AM
Agree with what others have said,

The Price of the coin will no doubt start to rise as soon as it is accessible to more people,

The privacy updates that are coming to this coin will put it in the top spot for anonymous coins, when you look at Dash and Monero prices, you can get a feel for the potential that Deep Onion has to offer.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 03:41:04 AM
I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.

I really believe that Deep Onion price will break ath before the end of 2017. I am really hoping that we can have more exchanges so other people not trading in Nova will the opportunity to buy and be introduced by this anonymous coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
September 30, 2017, 04:45:00 PM
I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2017, 04:40:23 PM
One deeponion is accepted to a more popular exchange, it will certainly jump past the 3$ mark. The coin has some very attractive properties and tries to look for stable users (users that invest in longer term), so while the increase may not be exceptionally explosive, it does guarantee continued commitment from the investors, therefore pushing the developers and making sure the product has quality.
Whether or not DO rises exponentially depends on the time scale that you're looking at. Features and more volume are all that's needed for this to happen. With both DO should follow a similar path as other successful anon-cryptos did in the past.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
September 30, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
I have become much more certain of this project since creating this post. Having just begun on this forum I stumbled into one of the many unfounded gloom and doom posts about onion and of course I freaked out. Now after talking with some of the people involved and hearing first hand about their plans I can say I am at least willing to take the risk on this early altcoin. There is definitely a strong sense of direction for the coin, and the teams seems very certain that they can meet the demands necessary for goals of this coin to come to fruition. I am not going to be selling my coin anytime soon. I think it would be wise to jump on before some of the new features are added (deeptrust is coming up) and then a new exchange is announced. From there it should be pretty steady growth.

I'm a newbie and am not begging to join the airdrop. Just someone who sees the vision as a worthwhile risk.

Great choice buddy. Welcome onboard  Wink
You really don't have to worry about it, if you've followed them for a while.. They have the best active forum, their roadmap is something real ( not like may other shit coin ICO) and the features they're working at are just amazing : looking forward to celebrate with them last one!

Never sell - Just hold enough
Activity: 52
September 28, 2017, 04:13:11 PM
I have become much more certain of this project since creating this post. Having just begun on this forum I stumbled into one of the many unfounded gloom and doom posts about onion and of course I freaked out. Now after talking with some of the people involved and hearing first hand about their plans I can say I am at least willing to take the risk on this early altcoin. There is definitely a strong sense of direction for the coin, and the teams seems very certain that they can meet the demands necessary for goals of this coin to come to fruition. I am not going to be selling my coin anytime soon. I think it would be wise to jump on before some of the new features are added (deeptrust is coming up) and then a new exchange is announced. From there it should be pretty steady growth.

I'm a newbie and am not begging to join the airdrop. Just someone who sees the vision as a worthwhile risk.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 04:08:20 PM
DeepOnion is a very young coin and very promising. I think we will see 10$ very soon.
I don't think we'll see $10 before DeepSend. And even with DeepSend you have to keep in mind that the available supply is going to be an order of magnitute higher than it was during the last peak. Ultimately $10 is a cheap price for DO with full features though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
September 28, 2017, 03:01:00 PM
Indeed, supporting the project and being patient are two things that will make DeepOnion a winning bet for all those who believe in it. For a project that is so young and that already counts on a large community and a very active development team and when we see the path traveled by other cryptocurrencies since 2009, the future looks very promising  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
September 04, 2017, 05:04:22 PM
Friend, if you can participate in the airdrops you would not have to worry.

DeepOnion has gone from being worth 8 cents to almost 5 dollars in less than 2 months. After they have banned cheaters and with the fall of bitcoin, now the price is 1.10 USD. Although the price is low, the increase is more than 10X, in only two months.

We just have to wait for new functions to be implemented. That's going to interest people and for sure they will pay more for the onions.

Moreover compared to some other coins, the community is huge (look at the ANN thread page count), Devs and members are really active.
I won't speculate on a precise price but I'm sure its value will grow in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 04, 2017, 04:32:44 PM
Friend, if you can participate in the airdrops you would not have to worry.

DeepOnion has gone from being worth 8 cents to almost 5 dollars in less than 2 months. After they have banned cheaters and with the fall of bitcoin, now the price is 1.10 USD. Although the price is low, the increase is more than 10X, in only two months.

We just have to wait for new functions to be implemented. That's going to interest people and for sure they will pay more for the onions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 04, 2017, 04:10:34 PM
It's a good coin with a good future, currently rising fast for a new coin. It will rise up again when the new features from the roadmap are released. A worth investment i dare say!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
September 03, 2017, 03:05:01 PM
I am going ballistic of course, but if DeepOnion has - in the future - both:
  • coin mixing / transaction obfuscation (not yet implemented)
  • TOR connectivity (check: already implemented)
it is a worthy competitor to Dash and Monero. In that case, $1,000 could be done in a few years time. That would be a market cap of only about $10-15 billion which is not that much nowadays (new coins reach a few $-billion within days after launch).

So sit tight for the next few years and work on this project insofar you are able to.
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
August 30, 2017, 06:03:17 PM
It will reach 10 soon, joust hold ur seats!!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 03:59:25 AM
The value of deeponion already hit $3+ and $10 will be loading soon. If onion is listed on another exchange like trex, it can easily do $30 without struggle. Moreover, many people will be tempted to dump their stash on the new price of onion and that means fewer number of people may hold onto their onion till the 40th drop
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
August 29, 2017, 12:12:23 AM
I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?

The value of DeepOnion is rising up slowly. You don't need to worry since the value might hit $3 - $10 in just a couple of months and you will gain much more.

A lot of member here on Bitcointalk are joining the campaign because they see the potential and the future of DeepOnion and on how it will help the security and privacy of using it.

Probably it will be listed on big exchanges so just hold on and hodl more Onions.
Pages:
Jump to: