Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion A Scam? - page 2. (Read 2791 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 08:34:35 AM
Well, i dont see any real deal around this coin
their style is not compatible for the real exchanges..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 08:33:09 AM
Dev staking all 90% premine , Dump in the road.

Did the dev keep the 90% premine for them?? lol dev plan to distribute most to the community, 2 rounds airdrops done and 38 more to come, so is premine an issue?

BTW, almost all ICOs premine 90-100%, they exchange the premine to BTC or ETH, and keep for themselves. No one complains there, but DeepOnion premined and distribute most of the premined, this becomes a scam?? the world is reverse for these people!

As i know the premined coins are mostly dropped by airdrop, bountys etc 10% i think are for devs
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 19, 2017, 03:40:45 PM
I have participated in four of their airdrops, and have received coins worth close to $3,000. If I want, I could dump all my coins and convert them to either fiat cash or Bitcoin. But I am not doing that, as I know that this particular coin is having a lot of potential. In future, it can give significant competition to the other anonymous crypto-currencies such as Monero and Blackbytes.

Ahh, the beauty of being a legendary member. 4x the coin as anyone else  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
October 19, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
It seems a scam because it has indeed a red tag but those only are speculations but maybe because they are running it to 4 week long and having an airdrop 40 times. But the campaign administrator seems pretty legitimate. I don't know and I'm not sure but we will know after 40 weeks is over.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 02:06:24 PM
doesn't look like scam to me at all, maybe not the most useful and with the bright future, but not scam
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
October 19, 2017, 02:05:52 PM
I dont know whether it is a scam or not but I have experienced their ban without any reason. They didnt even allow me to ask the question as why I was removed. That is a little odd compared to other airdrops/signature campaigns.

Just so that people know, it is signature campaign not an airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2017, 01:57:51 PM
As I understood correctly I cannot join airdrop because my account was created after 1st Sep? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right. As of now, you can’t participate in the airdrop. But don’t lose hope, maybe one day the rules will change. Meanwhile, you may want to join the DeepOnion community, there are other bounty you can try to join. You can find the link in my signature.

Good luck.
Activity: 216
October 19, 2017, 01:10:55 PM
As I understood correctly I cannot join airdrop because my account was created after 1st Sep? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
October 19, 2017, 12:18:58 PM
So much misleading facts in this thread that it hurts my eyes. Over 70% of DeepOnion tokens are given for free to the community over 40 week rounds, and other 20% are given in bounties to the people who contribute to DeepOnion with videos tutorials, promo videos, graphics, articles, etc. Only 10% will be hold by the dev team, which I think, for all they have done it's not that much.

People that do not receive their tokens should contact admins and try to understand why their account wasn't accepted, if you following the rules you will for sure have your tokens.

Yah hard to read all the bs going around here but oh well what can you do really but try and educate. It is pretty obvious that some individuals here are salty for not getting accepted (which is fine but note it) or for one of

the reasons above making wild accusations that has not been proven. If you are gonna make such outlandish statements then at least back that dumb shit up? Oh yeah the devs dumped pre-mine, oh yeah its a scam, oh yeah

its a cult... like come on. The devs are constantly communicating with us and coming out with new features, they AIRDROP the coins every week (no scam), and yes the rules are strict to enter. If this is too much bad news

for you then I suggest you look elsewhere for a better project. But if you actually read what DeepOnion is about and actually look at how the community is developing you would see there is reason to be optimistic here. Sure

it may not reach top 5 marketcap one day or something but it is still a very solid project that I think will eventually crack the top 25-50 marketcap in coins. Good day!
Activity: 109
October 19, 2017, 11:55:40 AM
So much misleading facts in this thread that it hurts my eyes. Over 70% of DeepOnion tokens are given for free to the community over 40 week rounds, and other 20% are given in bounties to the people who contribute to DeepOnion with videos tutorials, promo videos, graphics, articles, etc. Only 10% will be hold by the dev team, which I think, for all they have done it's not that much.

People that do not receive their tokens should contact admins and try to understand why their account wasn't accepted, if you following the rules you will for sure have your tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 19, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
I have participated in four of their airdrops, and have received coins worth close to $3,000. If I want, I could dump all my coins and convert them to either fiat cash or Bitcoin. But I am not doing that, as I know that this particular coin is having a lot of potential. In future, it can give significant competition to the other anonymous crypto-currencies such as Monero and Blackbytes.
Activity: 153
I Love DeepOnion!
October 19, 2017, 09:49:01 AM
Haters gonna hate.
It's been a while since i joined DeepOnion cause and community.
Let me tell you that it's a very very solid project..the community is growing..the devs are working hard and developing some very useful and interesting features.
They are also managing their premine coins very fairly giving to all contributors the right and deserved bounties.
I can tell you clearly (and not just because i am involved in the community) that it's one of the best projects out there and all of you skeptics will have to change your mind about DO very soon  Cool
Activity: 490
October 19, 2017, 09:41:07 AM
Guys are getting richer every friday you on the other hand get broke by spending the little resources you have on attacking peole's hard work! I am not in deep onions but many of my friends are and they are happy and positive about the deep onion's future likewise theirs!
Activity: 108
October 19, 2017, 09:37:27 AM
Stay away. I am not participate in airdrop or not even interested, but just willing to take a look I download wallet file and perform some activities also ask for bounty, But unbelievable experience.

Till date no bounty payment. And when ask for bounty on their own forum no reply. Dev team is busy in airdrop, designing, promotion etc.

Seems group of people engaging poor and new users by dreaming them. But it's very harmful in coming future, when Dev dump premined coins. Many newbie and crypto enthusiast are misleading.

Anyway use own intelligence before making any financial activities, it can loss your equity.

If you reach the dev team in the community forum using the ticket system they will tell you why you haven't got your airdrop tokens. You are not the first making this type of statements but I can confirm many people I know from crypto for a long time are all receiving their tokens.

They are very strict with the rules, thats a fact and IMO a good thing to, because they have to be as there are lots of people buying accounts and trying to pass with multiple accounts to collect more than they should.

Go to the community forum and try to see why you have been rejected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 19, 2017, 08:41:55 AM
Another Deep Onion Scam issue, I don't really know why is deep onion became a scam, I know the fact that 90% of the pre mined is for the dev. But why is deep onion became a scam by doing that?
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
October 19, 2017, 08:28:01 AM
Dev staking all 90% premine , Dump in the road.

You are wrong. More than 70% of the coins are distributed in airdrops to the Bitcointalk members. The devs get no more than 10% of the total. The remaining 20% is reserved for bounties and other promotional campaigns. You can get more details from their ANN thread.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
October 19, 2017, 08:21:06 AM
I do not trust this coin, scam or not.
It was a very clever tactic to keep everyone from dumping more than 10% of their total coins. It pumped the value to $5 or so, then someone did a huge dump and it's currently worth $0.6. That someone could've very well been the developers.
Plenty of white knights here, but they can't deny the facts.
The coin is worth way less than for example Hush, which basically has no development  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
October 19, 2017, 08:17:00 AM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 07:59:26 AM
Have u a solid reason to say DEEPONION a scam as they are giving airdrop free and many people getting their coins. I am also in their airdrop and getting my share every week and can sell my 10% any time as per their rule and every bounty or airdrop have its own rules, If you follow their rules then you got your share every week and you can sell 10% of your weekly and balance you can sell at close of their all airdrops.

First thing I am not participated in airdrop, and not even interested. But when I see many user talking about DeepOnion so joined forum. And make some activities for bounty, but till date no bounty received. Even when ask for eligibility for bounty and rewards I got message. Already posted image in thread.

These things take me to think for DeepOnion. Few other reason are also not satisfying me for DeepOnion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 07:42:50 AM
Have u a solid reason to say DEEPONION a scam as they are giving airdrop free and many people getting their coins. I am also in their airdrop and getting my share every week and can sell my 10% any time as per their rule and every bounty or airdrop have its own rules, If you follow their rules then you got your share every week and you can sell 10% of your weekly and balance you can sell at close of their all airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: