Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion A Scam? - page 5. (Read 2791 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 08:17:00 PM
Unsure, has anyone signed up for iMPERIUM's bounty program yet?

https://www.imperium.network/#bountyprogram-section
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 31, 2017, 07:55:28 PM
Deep Onions non ICO approach seems fair and the airdrops are a good incentive,
While it seems to only provide a upgraded transaction service and hopefully protection from quantum attacks in the future it doesn't seem to raise much in the flag department at the front however....this undertaking with only 4 team members the undertaking is monstrous, the fact the dev team isn't visually in the open is some what concerning as well the lack of service it provides and while being safe is yet perhaps to simple.

You can't expect dev team to be out in the open when they're creating an anonymous token to be used on the deepweb.  If the token becomes used for some means of illicit exchange, i doubt the devs want to be potentially targeted by the gov or media.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 07:07:18 PM
hah, or is this just a strategically created thread so the airdrop participants can spam "nah its legit" to get there 10 post quota?

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
July 31, 2017, 06:46:51 PM
Warning !!!  Deeponion Windows Wallet v1.1 (32/64 bit) !!!!

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip

DeepOnion.zip  VirusTotal Scan is not clean !!!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/53eb096edd8740ccbabbccc2651b4f47f1666d6d6211f766d2e598a15d4f6d79/analysis/1501519942/

After I Download DeepOnion.zip my PC open a dialog window for TeamViewer Huh  , it is just a coincidence or somebody had the same issue ?  

Sorry Bro you have no plan of computer security. You Can See on the Scans only 2 of 60 alarms. Kaspersky and Zone alarm also says that is not a virus.
And there are no Virus. Only a Virus in your Brain Cheesy
Send the File to the Lab of this Scanners and you will see her support will write you there is nothing "only a connection too the deep web"
Activity: 406
July 31, 2017, 06:24:15 PM
Some people are never happy. Even getting free coins won't satisfy them. Everything is a scam and everything is shit. Oh well, more free airdrop coins for everyone else. And I don't care if they're someday worth something or not. I got them for doing pretty much nothing

yup
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
July 31, 2017, 03:54:22 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
Deep Onions non ICO approach seems fair and the airdrops are a good incentive,
While it seems to only provide a upgraded transaction service and hopefully protection from quantum attacks in the future it doesn't seem to raise much in the flag department at the front however....this undertaking with only 4 team members the undertaking is monstrous, the fact the dev team isn't visually in the open is some what concerning as well the lack of service it provides and while being safe is yet perhaps to simple.

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 29, 2017, 03:18:30 PM
Maybe not, but what's the point of this coin?
Anonymity? Tor network? Who cares about Tor and Deep Web really? Pedos and junkies?
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
July 29, 2017, 03:10:26 PM
interesting , i wish if i can register with DeepOnion free airdrop but sorry for me they don't accept newbie as in my case and it will take time to reach jr.member .
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 02:06:00 PM
Some say its airdrop or free coins how it would be scam?, but infact you are making hype and noise for Dev for almost free since 90% coins premined, making hype to attract more buyers and smart Dev will dump in the right moment when he see big buy walls , I saw lots of similar coins like this, same pattern, airdrop free coins - hype - exchange - dump and runaway.  
You say we have nothing to lose but non-airdrop members who buy from market will lose money from their pocket, so dont be selfish and think about others.
This is a serious objection. I already saw it from the discharge.
Devs 10% are legitimate. If the market can not swallow that amount, then it must die.
Ahead of 38 weeks. Time will tell.
Personally, you can throw the results of your annual work  Cool

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
July 29, 2017, 01:44:41 PM
Some say its airdrop or free coins how it would be scam?, but infact you are making hype and noise for Dev for almost free since 90% coins premined, making hype to attract more buyers and smart Dev will dump in the right moment when he see big buy walls , I saw lots of similar coins like this, same pattern, airdrop free coins - hype - exchange - dump and runaway.  
You say we have nothing to lose but non-airdrop members who buy from market will lose money from their pocket, so dont be selfish and think about others.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 01:41:02 PM
How is this a scam, the developers is not asking for your money because the Airdrop is very open and I believe you too can participate but one thing in this space is that most people like to paint anything they don't understand very well a scam.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 01:37:12 PM
if 1 project have 1 red flag, it probably 90% will scam people like coindash.
if you sense any scam alert from 1 ICO don't invest to that project.
Activity: 1106
July 29, 2017, 01:35:53 PM
There are many red flags concerning DeepOnion - in this thread we are going to collect it all.

Please feel free to post posts that were deleted in the DeepOnion thread here.

Thank you and enjoy your stay
I believe you are just trying to start to FUD DeepOnion. There's no way that more people will believe you. What are you up to? Does DeepOnion competes better than your coin? Don't poison the minds of newbies.
Activity: 1106
July 29, 2017, 01:30:54 PM
I don't think that DeepOnion is a scam. I mean why would you think it is so? The 90% pre-mine is for all the airdrops to qualified members in bitcointalk.org and deeponion.org. There is nothing bad about that. Those with ICOs where you invest your BTC are most likely to scam. But with DeepOnion to scam? I don't think so. I trust DeepOnion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 29, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
There are many red flags concerning DeepOnion - in this thread we are going to collect it all.

Please feel free to post posts that were deleted in the DeepOnion thread here.

Thank you and enjoy your stay

whoa.. deeponion is by the far the most legit coin we have seen in the last 4 years. Of course the dev should get some credit for this coin, are you envious?
July 29, 2017, 01:23:53 PM
May be. VPN  Huh I'm not Big Brother and I can not cover the whole picture.
TOR looks not worse.
I do not want to raise this thread up.
My opinion is that the ONION is waiting for a good future.
Of course there will be a dump. But this is crypto. Waiting for a dump to replenish  Grin
Activity: 560
July 29, 2017, 01:10:47 PM
Bitsend have the same distribution.
July 29, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
Two claims were made.
1. Devstaking. If this did not happen, then early followers would receive an incomparably higher reward.
    Say not 10% but 1000% per annum. It's a dump.
    The correct decision of the team. Correct aspiration for the widest possible spread and to prevent dumping.
2. Comparison with XMR etc. While is 1: 1.
    X coins provide anonymity at the chain level. ONION will have a same function DeepSend in Q4.
    ONION provides anonymity at the level of the communication channel. In this direction goes XVG XVC.
    But I do not know the combination of these functions. Soon it will be 2: 1 not in favor of XMR  Grin

Activity: 101
July 29, 2017, 12:53:46 PM
How can we call a Scam a crypto that is giving AirDrop.
If it's a Scam, the crypto will worth nothing but who cares ? It's an AirDrop.
Pages:
Jump to: