Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion A Scam? - page 4. (Read 2791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 04:20:51 AM
Guys really if you are afraid of project don't invest on it (there are so many others that everyone can find something for yourself).
Just do your research, I believe in this project it has huge potential and this is not only one with hube bags of coins many other ICOs have devs with same bags so there is always possibility to get dumped but who would do such thing, better to wait until project will be huge and earn much more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 12:57:33 AM
Are you in your senses you might be reject for free airdrop twice I think so, that why you are speaking ill of deeponion on the other hand Dev of deeponion is very good. Deeponion has huge potential you will see in future. Only those people are speaking negative or posting negative who didn't get any free coins or been rejected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
September 29, 2017, 08:02:07 PM
Activity: 378
September 29, 2017, 05:19:31 PM
I think there is no point of scamming already existing coin which is on real market, even if devs have most of the coins the best way for them is better promotion and list ONION on as many as possible markets to have better value of this coin in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
September 29, 2017, 05:15:03 PM
DeepOnion is no Scam, there is a good team and a good Dev and the airdrop supply is now 250k weekly and increasing in 2-3 weeks. So the Premine is now only 70% and after week 40 there is only a premine of 10%  Smiley
You can mine the Onions and you can stake the Onions also, thats really nice.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
DeepOnion is one of the most interesting projects on crypto space today! It is very transparent every onion everyone knows where it goes. The developers are so skilled. The team is not just one/two guys like most of shit projects arround. And community is simply the best go deeponion.org checkout yourself the forum and you will understand why I am so supportive on DO.

Deep onion is, in my opinion, a very transparent and safe thing. Its whole system is very well organized and maintained and especially the people who are running it are really hardworking quite expert. Of its own kind, deep onion is a smooth and interesting thing happening today.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
September 29, 2017, 03:20:29 PM
Maybe it was planned as scam. But the unbelievable success of the campaign with this huge community now means: Pressure for the devs. To have so many fans and supporters suddenly can cause vanity. And vanity can prevent you from running away.
So:
Maybe planned as scam, but now on the way to become a serious project?
On the other hand:
If devs will quit and run away, members of the community can start developing the coin further on, because they don't want to see this project (their hopes, their community) dying. And they don't want to surrender to the critics. That can be a strong motivation.

I took part at the airdrop for several weeks. But the hurdle of the 10 posts per week is to high for me now, I have not enough time for that, unfortunately. I don't know, if DO is scam. I read a lot of accusations in the last months, but I never saw a real proof, or an irrefutable evidence. Because I do always believe more in the good than in the bad (I know, that this is a difficult property nowadays...), I assume that the devs have honourable intents.
I wish them luck, I wish them a strong and helpful community, I wish them success. Please let the critics look like retards.
 Grin
And thank you very much for all the onions I got!

Regards!
McW
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 12:30:06 PM
I don't think that DeepOnion is a scam. I mean why would you think it is so? The 90% pre-mine is for all the airdrops to qualified members in [Suspicious link removed]. There is nothing bad about that. Those with ICOs where you invest your BTC are most likely to scam. But with DeepOnion to scam? I don't think so. I trust DeepOnion.

I personally couldn't agree more. Surprised as to what op is trying to say about the guys running this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 29, 2017, 12:22:58 PM
How are you being scammed if it is an airdrop? You are not currently paying for the coins. I guess you could buy them from people already selling what they have received, but that could happen with any other cryptocurrency that may or may not be a scam.

Isn't DeepOnion's airdrop similar to a bounty campaign by creating hype?
People will dump this coin just as they would dump other ICO coins they invested in or received by participating in their bounty campaign.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
September 29, 2017, 12:10:24 PM
DeepOnion is one of the most interesting projects on crypto space today! It is very transparent every onion everyone knows where it goes. The developers are so skilled. The team is not just one/two guys like most of shit projects arround. And community is simply the best go deeponion.org checkout yourself the forum and you will understand why I am so supportive on DO.

I dont think deeponion is a scam. I can see this project is also interesting and it has grown its community. Well let's see ahead its future.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
How can I trust a project that offers me no information on the team running the show?
Its about as safe as penetrating a glory hole I mean who knows what's on the other side.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 512
August 17, 2017, 12:41:04 AM
I see the topic for the first time today and some flags here are in dark blue color, many colors it seems.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
August 17, 2017, 12:19:00 AM
Time will prove if this is a scam or not, Deeponion community is just growing, the main reason? It is community driven, no ICO, no whales!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 03, 2017, 06:09:13 AM
It seems legit as it would be far easier for the devs to go and create a scammy ICO with a whitepaper and no real tech if they really planned to rip anyone off don't you think Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 03, 2017, 05:10:50 AM
ask yourselves... is something being stolen from you?
not! so how can it be a scam?
90% may already be premined...
but if airdrops will continue for 48 weeks...
i guess all of us will get their fair share...
Cheesy

Correct. We share the same view.
Those allegations are baseless as they don't understand that nothing was stolen. They didn't lose money.
Now these people can spend time to comment on various threads. But they think that the little time to spend with 10 posts about DeepOnion are red flags.
How baseless are these allegations? It is absolutely NOT A SCAM.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 03, 2017, 03:59:35 AM
ask yourselves... is something being stolen from you?
not! so how can it be a scam?
90% may already be premined...
but if airdrops will continue for 48 weeks...
i guess all of us will get their fair share...
Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
July 31, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
interesting , i wish if i can register with DeepOnion free airdrop but sorry for me they don't accept newbie as in my case and it will take time to reach jr.member .

Yes, deeponion accept lowest from junior member at least you and I had a chance to join soon, bitsend now accept lowest rank from senior member, it's requirement is damn high...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
July 31, 2017, 09:56:11 PM
I'd say it's not an airdrop in the common usage sense.  They're running a sig and guerilla marketing campaign for bounties, which is fine, but not an airdrop.

Airdrops in my interpretation rquire zero or near-zero(signup form) to receive.  Once you're advertising for them you're working for your coins.  

With that said although the thread title is FUDtastic, the only support I really see is coming from those wearing the sig wearers, which doesn't pass a sniff test IMO.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

Sorry Bro you have no plan of computer security. You Can See on the Scans only 2 of 60 alarms. Kaspersky and Zone alarm also says that is not a virus.
And there are no Virus. Only a Virus in your Brain Cheesy
Send the File to the Lab of this Scanners and you will see her support will write you there is nothing "only a connection too the deep web"

Thanks.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: