Pages:
Author

Topic: DeepOnion A Scam? - page 3. (Read 2791 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 07:19:07 AM
Why should you say like this? Come on,it is the airdrop that you are joining,costing no money.what will be cheated? I
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 07:08:39 AM
Stay away. I am not participate in airdrop or not even interested, but just willing to take a look I download wallet file and perform some activities also ask for bounty, But unbelievable experience.

Till date no bounty payment. And when ask for bounty on their own forum no reply. Dev team is busy in airdrop, designing, promotion etc.

Seems group of people engaging poor and new users by dreaming them. But it's very harmful in coming future, when Dev dump premined coins. Many newbie and crypto enthusiast are misleading.

Anyway use own intelligence before making any financial activities, it can loss your equity.

Have you tried contact any of the dev's on the deep onion forum? from my knowledge they always pay out and accordingly. I can say deep onion is no scam, if they are taking a long time to pay bounties I'm sure theres a valid excuse.

I am here on bitcointalk achieved Hero member level.
It means I have at least sense of posting. And everyone will agree with me. Check snap below CRYPTO is my username.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2017, 01:23:39 AM
Is it a fraud? I download Wallet to join, but I can not synchronize well. I also have a conf file ...

It is not a fraud, you need a config file for syncing. Here is a tutorial and your wallet should sync after doing the steps. Feel free to ask any question if you have problem. You may want to join the community, there are plenty of tutorials around.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tutorial-adding-a-conf-file-for-non-syncing-wallets.243/
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 01:13:21 AM
Is it a fraud? I download Wallet to join, but I can not synchronize well. I also have a conf file ...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 01:10:39 AM
There are many red flags concerning DeepOnion - in this thread we are going to collect it all.

Please feel free to post posts that were deleted in the DeepOnion thread here.

Thank you and enjoy your stay

Explain? Did you miss the airdrop?

LOL
i can tell that onion community people are kiddies..
if someone says something bad about the onion they all start to say something like :
its because "he missed airdrop" or "he is mad on onion" or "he has been blacklisted!"
when other people bring actual facts about this coin being a scam
onion community are funny people
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 19, 2017, 01:07:16 AM
In my simple analysis based on the information I read I don't think it's a scam, everyone has their own opinion and if they believe it's a scam then don't buy it. I guess we are smart enough to make a good decision when investing as it involves money and we should be careful, until now it is only traded in nova and although the price is high but the volume pretty low. Only time will tell and if devs will deliver it will succeed but I don't see it's a scam, in fact it's a unique project to protect our privacy.
Activity: 1593
October 19, 2017, 12:03:18 AM
I believe deeponion and the way it has been performing. I am not in the airdrop but amazing what is going on with this coin, people will prefer to make transactions with ONION in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 11:55:55 PM
i will not join
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 11:52:52 PM
You must be one of the people who has been blacklisted on the DeepOnion airdrop.

Otherwise, I dont see a reason you would try to spread fud about one of the most genuine and active crypto community.

The developers are very active, the community members are very active. The DeepOnion ANN is the fastest growing thread on bitcointalk forum. (1550 pages in just 3 months)

I am part of the airdrop and I have not seen a community which gives so much to its members while asking so little from them.

You can check the DeepOnion ANN at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

Also make sure to check the DeepOnion community forum at https://deeponion.org/community/    OR you could click the link in my signature.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 11:29:20 PM
Ehh,  why so easy to call some coin scam?  Haters? 
Activity: 994
October 18, 2017, 11:23:27 PM
I don't find drugs anything wrong around the market for deep onion. It seems to be pumping high and after certain price point this went low making it fluctuate low without much marginal increase. Hope this will get into the listed coins for long term earning as growth seems sustained.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 18, 2017, 11:13:44 PM
Stay away. I am not participate in airdrop or not even interested, but just willing to take a look I download wallet file and perform some activities also ask for bounty, But unbelievable experience.

Till date no bounty payment. And when ask for bounty on their own forum no reply. Dev team is busy in airdrop, designing, promotion etc.

Seems group of people engaging poor and new users by dreaming them. But it's very harmful in coming future, when Dev dump premined coins. Many newbie and crypto enthusiast are misleading.

Anyway use own intelligence before making any financial activities, it can loss your equity.

Have you tried contact any of the dev's on the deep onion forum? from my knowledge they always pay out and accordingly. I can say deep onion is no scam, if they are taking a long time to pay bounties I'm sure theres a valid excuse.
Activity: 1568
October 18, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 12:54:48 AM
The battle continues. It is hard to stop this. Deep Onion has become more famous because of this. Because deep onion topic will become widespread. And remember that this project has so big a community that they can easily respond all in favor of deep onion. I cannot tell now whether this project is scam or not. For now it is faring well, save for some accusations.

It comes off like a Multi-Level Marketing scheme. So many scam accusations, and never any real responses. No attempt to save face by the developers. They just send out their army of low-level shills, who generally don't have a strong enough grasp of English to even address the accusations.

It's not faring well, either. It's only traded on that horrible exchange, Nova. It has very low volume and has plummeted in value. There is no economic activity on the network besides bounties/airdrop.

As what you have said there are so many scam ACCUSATIONS...
you said it yourself that this are all accusations..
and accusations needed not to be disproved until those who accuses proves that their stories are true first.
DeepOnion is still thriving despite of all the accusations and i believe it will continue to do so even after the airdrop's completion...
Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
September 30, 2017, 06:46:30 PM
It's still something to take into consideration...
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
September 30, 2017, 06:28:55 PM
Has been conclusively shown to be a scam. See for example here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.new#new

The Proof is Bullshit, you can see on the blockexplorer and on coinmarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
that the Circulating Supply is growing every week.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
September 30, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

lolol. all those top wallets are on the chain for all to see. the amounts that are moved can be seen and so far it's consistent with the airdrops and bounty payouts. so it's a big premine? does that automatically tell you it's a scam? of course not. how can you airdrop any coins if you don't hold them??
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 11:54:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 30, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
The battle continues. It is hard to stop this. Deep Onion has become more famous because of this. Because deep onion topic will become widespread. And remember that this project has so big a community that they can easily respond all in favor of deep onion. I cannot tell now whether this project is scam or not. For now it is faring well, save for some accusations.

It comes off like a Multi-Level Marketing scheme. So many scam accusations, and never any real responses. No attempt to save face by the developers. They just send out their army of low-level shills, who generally don't have a strong enough grasp of English to even address the accusations.

It's not faring well, either. It's only traded on that horrible exchange, Nova. It has very low volume and has plummeted in value. There is no economic activity on the network besides bounties/airdrop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 30, 2017, 04:40:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: