Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi Projects - page 2. (Read 3718 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 16, 2021, 04:45:00 PM
The amount of new projects trying to ride the Defi project wave is so much, and a lot of them dont really provide a better solution compared to the already existing ptojects. Polkadot is still the major Defi project that i trust and really if you want to invest in this project that you are considering, then you should really do your extension research on it before deciding to invest in it or not
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
July 27, 2021, 11:35:58 AM
The growth of the DEFI system in crypto is indeed very rapid and has a big influence on current market developments and is a pretty good decentralization market solution, besides DEFI's fame, of course many new projects have followed this step and entered the system so as to produce a good ecosystem in its development , and right now I'm still interested in the old DEFI project, namely swipe maybe with the wallet technology he has it will be a very good project in the future.
DeFi project have gone right now and many DeFi coin become shit with lower price, I think now the era with NFT gaming coin but still hype system where only exist few months and later will be the same like DeFi coin. Better if hold and buy on project coin not hold for long time because very risk for the future price could be dump suddenly.
Yes, market momentum seems to have shifted to the trend of NFT projects.
It's a shame that some of the big and popular DeFi projects have had to suffer a major downturn. just look at the sovryn project, the price is very low. but I'm sure, potential projects will be chosen by the market. those who are incompetent will be excluded from the market. Looking ahead, we will look at projects that are currently seriously developing their platform.
Activity: 661
Merit: 100
July 27, 2021, 10:18:38 AM
i think the DeFi projects is like a time bomb waiting to explode and many people will be burnt by time, Yes DeFi is doing very well at this time but I just wish that people should not be so greedy and try to cash out when they can't and also be on the look out for scammers that will use the DeFi opportunity to scam people with fake projects

I disagree that all projects are scams and people lose money in them. Moreover, what do you really mean by defi projects? For example, DEXes are also defi projects, as I know, but I don't see any reasons why ordinary exchanges like 1inch and Quick swap can scam. On the other hand some defies can be really dangerous, but we can protect ourselves from real scams if we do careful research.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
July 27, 2021, 07:31:59 AM
Buterin made a big speech at the EthCC Paris conference on DeFi issues, in which he called on the community not to stop the development of the ecosystem only in the DeFi space. According to the developer, non-financial scenarios represent "the most interesting part of the vision of general-purpose blockchains".

legendary
July 26, 2021, 08:53:49 AM
Speaking at the REDeFiNE Tomorrow 2021 blockchain event, Dr. Arak Sutivong, CEO of SCB 10X, expressed the opinion that DeFi requires a regulatory framework for integration with the traditional finance industry, but the sector cannot be fully regulated.

DeFi by definition cannot be fully adjusted. Instead, it is worth developing a framework for integrating the sector with the rest of the financial ecosystem

legendary
July 13, 2021, 11:25:39 AM
In good news, the DeFi project Superfluid Finance has raised $9 million as part of a seed funding round led by the venture capital company Multicoin Capital. The startup was also supported by Semantic Ventures, DeFiance Capital, the head of Aave, Stani Kulechov, the founder of Messari, Ryan Selkis, and other investors.
The received funding will be used by Superfluid Finance to expand the staff and promote the solutions being developed. The project team will organize hackathons and launch a program of targeted grants.
You can read more here: https://medium.com/superfluid-blog/superfluid-raises-9m-to-build-the-real-time-finance-economy-988ed538def1

legendary
June 30, 2021, 11:39:17 AM
DeFi the WhaleFarm project is suspected of stealing $2.3 million from investors today the price of the token fell from $200 to $0.15 the project team deleted the official telegram group and twitter account, wait for statements about a hacker attack?

legendary
June 16, 2021, 11:30:57 AM
The Swiss regulated cryptocurrency bank Sygnum has expanded its range of services, offering clients storage and trading of DeFi-project tokens. Sygnum added support for Aave, Aragon, Curve, Maker, Synthetix, Uniswap, and 1inch Network. https://www.insights.sygnum.com/post/sygnum-launches-first-phase-of-institutional-grade-access-to-decentralised-finance

legendary
June 02, 2021, 09:35:50 AM
Community-managed decentralized exchange (DEX) EmiSwap has raised $104 million from an unnamed number of investors.https://cointelegraph.com/news/community-governed-dex-emiswap-raises-104m-in-private funding. EmiSwap also compensates users for 100% of the fees on the Ethereum network for any transactions with ESW. In the third quarter of 2021, the exchange plans to issue non-interchangeable tokens (NFT) called NFT Magic Cards to implement a gaming mechanism aimed at attracting new users to the platform
legendary
May 31, 2021, 08:08:15 AM
The hacker managed to withdraw $6.2 million from the Belt Finance platform built on the basis of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) DeFi ecosystem, according to Igor Igamberdiev, a researcher at The Block https://twitter.com/FrankResearcher/status/1398772580602060804. Then he described the scheme that the hacker used:
1. The attacker took $385 million in BUSD on the PancakeSwap platform.
2. After that, he deposited $10 million in the bEllipsisBUSD strategy.
3. The hacker used $187 million in BUSD for the bVenusBUSD strategy and repeated these steps more than seven times.
4. Then he exchanged $190 million in BUSD for $169 million in USDT via the Ellipsis platform.
5. The attacker removed another BUSD from the bVenusBUSD strategy and exchanged $169 million in USDT for $189 million in BUSD using the Ellipsis platform.
6.Then he deposited the BUSD into the bVenusBUSD strategy.
7. In the end, the hacker repaid the instant loans and withdrew the profit.
All stolen busds were converted on the 1inch v3 platform to 2680 anyETH worth $6 million. Some of the funds were transferred to Ethereum. At the moment, 1463 ETH have not left the cross-chain bridge

Representatives of Belt Finance said that they are investigating the incident, preparing a compensation plan for the funds. The withdrawal of assets from BSC storage is suspended until the smart contract is updated.
https://twitter.com/BELT_Finance/status/1398804120731979776

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 28, 2021, 04:44:49 AM
DeFi has really got aot of traction and success in the past 1 year with more and more projects entering the space. The assurance of getting passive income via liquidity mining and staking options are lucrative for any investor.

I never thought that the Bull season would last long like this. DeFi and NFTs have further taken crypto/blockchain to mainstream light.
DeFi is very accessible and Compatible for users without third parties which makes DeFi now a positive trend nowadays, and also easy to use with Smartphones through Trustwallet personal wallets, SafePal and Most of the DeFi applications accessed by connecting one of the Web3 wallets.

This mobile wallet has begun integrating various dApps browsers to facilitate connection with the DeFi application without having to leave the application if there are still transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 28, 2021, 03:26:35 AM
Found this project, PINKMOON

Currently at a dip, many whales take profit from it.

But take a look at their project; according to my research, they will launch a decentralized exchange called PinkSwap, and they recently launched their first IDO, PinkElon.
I'm not sure about their other project, but the fact that they've accomplished so much in such a short period of time is very promising.

Don't forget to DYOR and TAYOR, high-risk high reward guys so be careful investing if you're not good at committing.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 28, 2021, 03:19:52 AM
I found a DeFi project with an RSK network.
sovryn (https://live.sovryn.app/) this project is growing quite well and now it also has a lot of users.
SOV tokens have also been traded and can be staked there. but before deciding to join you better read and research it first.
legendary
May 28, 2021, 02:57:17 AM
BurgerSwap, a popular decentralized finance protocol (DeFi) powered by the Binance smart chain, was hit by a flash credit attack that resulted in users losing $7.2 million. BurgerSwap claims that it will try to cover all the losses of its users.

Activity: 38
Merit: 12
May 22, 2021, 06:04:29 AM
Have to share this project - https://planetfinance.io/ 

Only stable coin vaults except for their own token - https://blue.planetfinance.io/

Yields are solid - all over 300% for now.

On Binance Smart Chain.

Worth checking out.

No stupid deposit fees or auto-compound fees.

Very interesting. I did some social review factors on this project. I dont have the skills to check their code or go tech indepth. 
Website register: private
Team: anonymous
Public influencer promoting: Youtuber - Dallas Rushing. Also working on their support team , so obviously incentivized.
Dallas' background: some few years of posting legit quality content about Crypto space. Also previously promoted Digipulse (defunct) and XYO network.
Twitter: looks legit, no sock puppeting going on/fake promo tweets.
Support team: come across as down to earth, not scammy, typical 4chan/meme sort of people really.
Reddit: 1 promo post. 1 high karma person endorsed.

They have tech documents where it's claimed they pay close attention to vetting the projects in their pool.
And offering various levels of risk across their various planets.
Not sure how to validate their claims of vetting projects.
legendary
May 20, 2021, 02:49:44 AM
DeFi PancakeBunny finance based on BSC suffered from a major exploit that allowed a hacker to take over more than $200 million in assets.

Messages posted by the PancakeBunny team on Twitter reported that the protocol was subjected to a sudden attack by an external entity. The attacker borrowed a huge amount of BNB before manipulating the price of the asset and dumping it on the BUNNY/BNB market.

upd by Igor Igamberdiev:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 17, 2021, 09:59:37 AM
It seems to me that this is not so. I don’t think it was DeFi that was the catalyst. In my opinion, institutionalists finally became the catalyst who began pouring huge amounts of money into bitcoin.
It was these funds, such as GrayScale, that allowed bulrun to happen, and DePhee naturally entered bulrun as this is a new trend.

but when large amounts of money are withdrawn from the market by releasing large amounts of bitcoin or other crypto assets, of course, it also creates a new trend to form. it seems the crypto market is a game for those who have large capital in the market.
The Defi project that is currently developing is also an important part of the development of the pump that is happening in the crypto market. not just from communities with their large investments. several new projects have their own important role to grow the crypto market for the better.
legendary
May 17, 2021, 09:46:14 AM
Another incident in the Defi segment, as reported by CoinDesk, a hacker attacked the bEarn Fi cross-chain protocol of profitable farming operating in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network and removed assets worth about $11 million from its pools.  https://www.coindesk.com/bearn-fi-loses-11m-in-latest-exploit-of-a-binance-smart-chain-defi-protocol

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 12, 2021, 03:23:05 PM
It seems to me that this is not so. I don’t think it was DeFi that was the catalyst. In my opinion, institutionalists finally became the catalyst who began pouring huge amounts of money into bitcoin.
It was these funds, such as GrayScale, that allowed bulrun to happen, and DePhee naturally entered bulrun as this is a new trend.

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
May 11, 2021, 01:25:37 PM
The head of the DeFi project Rari Capital Jai Bhavnani announced the payment of compensation to users affected by the hacker attack on May 8, the project decided to transfer RGT tokens from the incentive fund for developers in favor of a decentralized organization. https://medium.com/rari-capital/looking-forward-at-rari-capital-a8349225120e

"While it was indeed initially meant to scale the team, all of the protocol contributors have elected to give that 2M $RGT back to the DAO with the ask of using the newly acquired $RGT to reimburse lost funds and reward those that helped in the war room".

I wasn't aware of the event, but what is the amount that was stolen in total and how did they do it? I guess you know much more about it. As they are intending to decentralize responsibilities more, was it an inside job?

It is good to see powerful morals. When shit hits the fan and an incident like that happens, reimbursing the victims as far as possible is also a good community building effort.
Pages:
Jump to: