Pages:
Author

Topic: DeFi Projects - page 4. (Read 3718 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
May 02, 2021, 10:28:44 AM
DeFi activities to draw financial backers since financial backers have interest in DeFi projects like many guaranteed, recall what happened when ICO entered crypto space. on the off chance that we will base on Defi's publicity over the most recent three months or something like that, however nothing has transform, it is still promotion, sorry to blast the air pocket for altcoin financial backers. The best thing about that will be that paying little heed to how much the Varus blockchain rewards excavators far beyond the pre-decided coinbase reward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
May 02, 2021, 10:10:36 AM
It's not called bear market if you don't see price declines. It's already known that everyone will try to consolidate their investments and put them into fiat, stable coins, BTC or other strong stakeable coin/token. TVLs accross all platforms will definitely drop but some people will probably continue to stake/farms on AMMs and Yield Farming that offers stable coin pairs.

Good you mentioned the Yield Farming with stable coins. What are the rates you can expect if you stake your coins in stable coins and can you give recommendations for well established platforms? Do you personally use any?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 30, 2021, 04:29:54 AM
It's not called bear market if you don't see price declines. It's already known that everyone will try to consolidate their investments and put them into fiat, stable coins, BTC or other strong stakeable coin/token. TVLs accross all platforms will definitely drop but some people will probably continue to stake/farms on AMMs and Yield Farming that offers stable coin pairs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 30, 2021, 04:15:20 AM
PeakDefi is a promising one https://peakdefi.com/ Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
April 30, 2021, 04:13:25 AM
Experts warn about the upcoming difficulties in the DeFi segment. So for example Chris Burniske believes that the imminent decline in prices for crypto assets will be a real disaster for the segment of decentralized financial protocols (DeFis) According to DeFi's leading analytics panel, Defipulse, more than $65 billion is currently locked into multiple DeFi apps. This means that the segment's net TVL has more than quadrupled in the last four months.

Yes, totally agree with that and i've been thinking the same.
Currently DeFi is interesting because of the passive gains they give, but with bear in place, these gains will also be cut in half if not more

Even if DeFi could face a temporary retreat that doesn't mean it won't have its place in the world of finance. It will be reshaped, improved, innovated, new concepts introduced. DeFi is going to stay.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
April 30, 2021, 03:47:01 AM
Experts warn about the upcoming difficulties in the DeFi segment. So for example Chris Burniske believes that the imminent decline in prices for crypto assets will be a real disaster for the segment of decentralized financial protocols (DeFis) According to DeFi's leading analytics panel, Defipulse, more than $65 billion is currently locked into multiple DeFi apps. This means that the segment's net TVL has more than quadrupled in the last four months.

Yes, totally agree with that and i've been thinking the same.
Currently DeFi is interesting because of the passive gains they give, but with bear in place, these gains will also be cut in half if not more
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
April 30, 2021, 03:39:41 AM

legendary
April 13, 2021, 05:43:42 AM
DeFi platform X-pool for Binance Smart Chain announced on Twitter the release of the mobile application Defii, which is an internal wallet. It is reported that the app will soon be published in the AppStore and Google Play Store. https://twitter.com/Xpoolofficial/status/1381546691195666435

legendary
April 12, 2021, 12:47:41 PM
UniFarm announced a $2 million investment from leading blockchain funds, including AU21 Capital, LD Capital, Rarestone Capital, Morningstar Ventures, NGC Capital, Alphabit, Moonwhale Ventures, Acheron Capital, Zokyo Ventures, etc. https://twitter.com/unifarm_/status/1381598239502200832  

April 09, 2021, 01:30:55 PM
DEFI GANG
look at PEAKDEFI cool project
OKEx listing soon
BSC staking is live and NFT's in September  Roll Eyes
Grin Grin peak is doing great
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 09, 2021, 12:03:25 PM
DEFI GANG
look at PEAKDEFI cool project
OKEx listing soon
BSC staking is live and NFT's in September  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 09, 2021, 04:50:27 AM
The catalyst of bull run in this phase is DeFi and NFT, look how NFT project growth everyday. DeFi also have a good did. And now we probably can see DeFi for bitcoin like Stacks and Sovryn. Ethereum DeFi take so much fees. Now is time for Bitcoin DeFi, BNB and Polkadot.
April 08, 2021, 12:24:57 PM
Totaly agree that Defi is underrated, btw If we're talking about Defi projects I suggest PeakDefi, it's a pretty good one.
I was a beginner when I came to PeakDefi, they are making educational content on YouTube, so I was watching their vids
No doubt DEFI is our future, NTF and DEFI!
So I picked PEAK for the start, now I'm into big projects cuz I watched their content a year ago, great boys
Found out they will be listed on OKEx and bought more
+ NFT's in september
+ they have their PEAKDEFI wallet app, but staking is not available yet
+ bsc staking
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peakdefiwallet&hl=uk&gl=US
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
April 07, 2021, 12:46:22 PM
Compound DeFi projects blown me away unexpectedly, who would have thought that DeFi will be this big? Well it's never too late, I still find it hard to believe that DeFi can trigger the next bullrun though but in time we will know for sure, it seems investors have more interest in decentralized Finance projects and that's a good thing
Market is run by a running trend so i think now investor is trying to invest on defi project.and NFT so every one can invest Defi will lead market after some day.i will try to invest on new defi project.
legendary
April 07, 2021, 12:20:22 PM
According to the DefiLlama service, the total value of frozen assets (TVL) in the decentralized finance sector has exceeded $100 billion for the first time.

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 05, 2021, 01:46:06 PM
DeFi projects are so underrated! I was researching on YouTube and found the channel that explains what is DeFi, possible future of it and perspectives. Those guys from PeakDeFi opened my eyes, DeFi will be so popular in a couple years, so better invest now. All we have to do is to look for great promising projects, invest and hodl!
PeakDefi is a cool one, their PEAK will be launched on OKEX soon and they already have Binance SC staking, so now is the best time to join.
https://peakdefi.com/
legendary
March 30, 2021, 01:54:03 AM
The volume of assets blocked in DeFi protocols exceeded $80 billion and reached $82.57 billion according to the data https://defillama.com/home, Defi Llama includes a group of tokenized bitcoins in the final value. There is $42.6 B in the Ethereum TVL network, according to the data https://defipulse.com/

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 15, 2021, 01:22:08 PM
These days a slant of Defi ventures but too it ended up difficult to select legit and commendable Defi extend so legitimate reserchis needed.Defi ventures too on center of programmers and as of now most well known extend hacked so ought to watch out some time recently investment.sometimes, they are utilizing it to pick up more for dump and pump. Have you seen what is happening in Dex right now,Investors or dealers who will begin without any information will endure from it.Basic instruction is must some time recently getting in any venture.
legendary
March 15, 2021, 12:19:12 PM
The developers of Cream Finance and PancakeSwap confirmed that their dns was compromised and asked not to enter private keys and seed phrases on their sites Sad

legendary
March 15, 2021, 11:29:35 AM
Pancake Swap reported that it may be under DNS hijack attack and does not recommend going to the Pancakeswap site until they are sure that everything works as it should, as well as projects Pancake, Cream, etc are under attack, cz_binance reports on its twitter

Pages:
Jump to: