Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 17. (Read 5971 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Hi Nimbus Community,

Are there any bug hunters here? We have great news for you!

The Nimbus Bug Bounty program goes live on April 1🎉

This is your chance to participate and actively assist the Nimbus Team in maintaining the highest standards of security on your Nimbus Platform😎💪

And of course, we shall be awarding your contributions with a total reward fund of 50,000 NBU split between the winners. Woohoo!

For more details about the program – hop on to our new Medium article - https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/announcing-the-nimbus-bug-bounty-program-23cdcb7059fe

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I found out about GNBU shortly and think about put it in my bag. Should I do it now or price will move down?
The token appeared recently on the market, it was prepared and released by a professional Nimbus team and has already gained popularity among cryptomaniacs Smiley
And what would you advise to make the investment or is it better to start trading?
Buy a bit and hodl as long as you can, hopefully the price will keep going up, and hypothetically the sooner you do it, the more profit you will make.
I think that this will be an excellent decision, as well as a fateful one
Activity: 12
Merit: 3
The rise of the bitcoin has pushed the growth of altcoins, especially those that recently developed on DOT blockchain and they push up all crypto market higher and higher
I think so too, so I bought a new GNBU token and so far I have not regretted it, in a short time it has brought me a good income.
Activity: 23
Merit: 9
Guys, hurry up to study and possibly buy a GNBU token, you can find all the details here https://nimbusplatform.io/, I have never regretted and will hardly regret that I invested money in this project from the very beginning!
Since the goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing them with the most effective crypto tools and access to the global financial market, Nimbus have all chances to be in top CMC.
I also want to say, about smart contracts - Nimbus DAO is a set of immutable and verified smart contracts that will underlie all Nimbus solutions and automatically implement all future decisions of Nimbus Governance token holders
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Friends recommend to check a new coin, I would like to hear the opinion of team and forum experts.
I am not an expert, but in this market all coins show positive moves. So its only metter of time when one or other coin will raise in price.
Activity: 29
I found out about GNBU shortly and think about put it in my bag. Should I do it now or price will move down?
The token appeared recently on the market, it was prepared and released by a professional Nimbus team and has already gained popularity among cryptomaniacs Smiley
And what would you advise to make the investment or is it better to start trading?
Buy a bit and hodl as long as you can, hopefully the price will keep going up, and hypothetically the sooner you do it, the more profit you will make.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Guys, hurry up to study and possibly buy a GNBU token, you can find all the details here https://nimbusplatform.io/, I have never regretted and will hardly regret that I invested money in this project from the very beginning!
Since the goal is to help people have a better financial future by providing them with the most effective crypto tools and access to the global financial market, Nimbus have all chances to be in top CMC.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
this is great news
this mean people who interested with this project can add this coin in their watchlists now
Yeah they looks like having taken their project a step further, I think the other idea should be to increase listings on other centralized exchanges, it doesn't need to be a big one. Moreover, it is not only for convenience, it also helps their community to save eth fees, because if using Uniswap, the fees are very large for some of small traders.
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
The rise of the bitcoin has pushed the growth of altcoins, especially those that recently developed on DOT blockchain and they push up all crypto market higher and higher
Activity: 83
Why is there so much attention to the GNBU token from the crypt holders, information about it is constantly in the headlines of articles ?
Finally, a suitable product appeared, which has not been seen for a long time on the horizon. Also many old and new users expected launching of GNBU
Finally the developers have already done this. I was wxpected that token will be produces=d in 2022. Nice speed guys.
Friends donated a small package of GNBU tokens, I don’t know what to do with them, tell me ...
Take and buy more, with free money, because market always risly, however I expect X10 at least, so Im in.
People talked about this on twitter, but all the same -buy hodl moon... I want to know in details, because any investment requires a thorough check! Is there anything else you can tell me about this project?
I want to understand why you want to invest in it besides the expectation of profit.
GNBU was launched recently, but developments was since 2019+ high volatility and large volumes of trading, the prospect of entering foreign markets, great interest of crypto holders, real people in team, workking platform, etc etc etc...
I think its not bad choice for investment, in which you can make good money and make your dreams come true. But dont forget that its  crypto and market can change its way in any minute!
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

The time has come: Nimbus is now officially listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko - two of the most reputable rating platforms for digital assets globally!

Yes, it took a while for our applications to be examined given the level of scrutiny of CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. But guess what: after careful analysis, CoinMarketCap has listed Nimbus in HIGH Confidence!🔥💪

Besides providing ultimate market data on NBU, these ratings make Nimbus visible as a confident and reputable DeFi project in the market! So you can expect an even strong influx of interest towards the platform now - and even further NBU appreciation, too😎🚀

💡Oh, by the way: now you can also track the total USD value of your NBU tokens right in the MetaMask!

Check it out, folks - and make sure to add NBU to your watchlist by pushing the star button ⭐️ next to the ticker😉

✅CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimbus/
✅CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nimbus

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Merit: 8
Recently I have been hearing more and more about the GNBU token, but what are its prospects in the cryptocurrency market?
I can only tell you about the positive aspects, the main thing is the rise in the price of the token, which has been going on all these weeks
What else can you share, if it's not a secret? I heard that it was released by the Nimbus team, which has already participated in such projects.
Big liquidity in the market, listing on uniswap and interest of investors, all this contributes to the growth of the token. Maybe x10 at the end of spring
This is prospective investment, I already put some gnbu in my bag  Cheesy
Activity: 40
Friends recommend to check a new coin, I would like to hear the opinion of team and forum experts.
Activity: 49
Friends donated a small package of GNBU tokens, I don’t know what to do with them, tell me ...
Take and buy more, with free money, because market always risly, however I expect X10 at least, so Im in.
People talked about this on twitter, but all the same -buy hodl moon... I want to know in details, because any investment requires a thorough check! Is there anything else you can tell me about this project?
I want to understand why you want to invest in it besides the expectation of profit.
GNBU was launched recently, but developments was since 2019+ high volatility and large volumes of trading, the prospect of entering foreign markets, great interest of crypto holders, real people in team, workking platform, etc etc etc...
copper member

Now you can make up for the high gas fees and benefit from the increased demand & lower supply of NBU🎉

Why? Because the APYs for the NBU staking are up more than 2X for the next 60 days!😎

More info here: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/enjoy-at-least-twice-as-higher-apy-for-nbu-staking-plus-numerous-benefits-for-the-entire-55280eb32cb1
Recently I have been hearing more and more about the GNBU token, but what are its prospects in the cryptocurrency market?
I can only tell you about the positive aspects, the main thing is the rise in the price of the token, which has been going on all these weeks
What else can you share, if it's not a secret? I heard that it was released by the Nimbus team, which has already participated in such projects.
Big liquidity in the market, listing on uniswap and interest of investors, all this contributes to the growth of the token. Maybe x10 at the end of spring
Pages:
Jump to: