Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 19. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
The Nimbus Governance token, GNBU, is officially LIVE now!
Congratulations for the well done job! I’m sure that a lot of investors have been looking forward to this moment to be able to exchange some NBU on GNBU and to see how much profit will bring to them all your benefits.
Activity: 49
Merit: 4
2020 2021 are the great breakthrough for tons of different defi, so many listings on uniswap so far, so many new projects appear, crypto rocks!
That’s true that this period was an arrow up for the industry, listings are cool, but it's very important to keep an eye not to get scam, what coins did u wait for?
Also +, I have a lot of projets to diversify my portfolio, so the recent one I wanted to get on uniswap was NBU, coz I hope there must be some pump
I know nimbus, yeah, lucrative guys, I heard they got a new ceo, so we'll see how it affects the project, I missed this  when did they get listed on uniswap?
copper member
Activity: 154

Hey Nimbus Community,

Many of you already know how to make the most of your GNBU tokens by staking them at up to 18% APY👏 But here's a new strategy with even greater benefits:

You can now provide liquidity to the GNBU/NBU pair for the Nimbus internal Swap and receive 100% APY!🔥

All you need to do is:
1) Provide liquidity to the GNBU/NBU pair via the «Pool» section of the Nimbus Platform: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/pool;
2) Stake the LP tokens that you'll receive in the «LP Staking» section.

So hey, come pluck your rewards when they are deliciously ripe - and only 2 clicks away!🚀

P.S. For those who missed it: the same works for several other pairs, check them out here: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/lp-staking

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Uniswap was just one more step on the route towards success for nimbus, yeahh, I'm happy for the team, you guys got there, keep it steady Cheesy
Cheers, I also waited for this, trusty ppl, really adore the way they cope with problems and how they maintain the connection with the investors!
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

GNBU will be listed on Uniswap on the 17th of March 2021 at 1 PM GMT!

Considering how much the GNBU token has in store - including earning from over 10 revenue streams, directing the Nimbus Platform, benefiting from the upcoming stock exchange listing, and so much more - the desire for GNBU is building up quickly🚀

That is why it's the perfect time to open up GNBU to a wider public - via the largest decentralized exchange ever: Uniswap💎

Guess what opportunities it opens up for you?

You got it right - there are at least 5 of them, and each one is extremely attractive and beneficial! We've described them all in this article about NBU listing: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/5-reasons-why-you-cant-miss-nbu-listing-on-uniswap-february-24-c40a85381dfe. And yes, the same benefits apply to the GNBU listing, too!

Take a moment to refresh your memories and see you at Uniswap in 2 days, folks!😎

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Q1 2021 is very saturated with a move forward for a lot of defi, for example, nimbus post so much good news and so much is still ahead
Yep, I have been following them after their success on the launch day and took part in their ref prog, are you talking about their uniswap listing?
Aha, also they have a new experienced ceo and soon they will have their dao launched with the governance token, so awesome for us and them
Positive, more benefits for the hodlers, hope this guy will bring even more new rocks conquered due to his huge experience in management...
No doubts he will put the project on a new level, 35 years experience in management is something that can make a difference to the development!
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Q1 2021 is very saturated with a move forward for a lot of defi, for example, nimbus post so much good news and so much is still ahead
Yep, I have been following them after their success on the launch day and took part in their ref prog, are you talking about their uniswap listing?
Aha, also they have a new experienced ceo and soon they will have their dao launched with the governance token, so awesome for us and them
Positive, more benefits for the hodlers, hope this guy will bring even more new rocks conquered due to his huge experience in management...
Activity: 23
Merit: 9
2020 2021 are the great breakthrough for tons of different defi, so many listings on uniswap so far, so many new projects appear, crypto rocks!
That’s true that this period was an arrow up for the industry, listings are cool, but it's very important to keep an eye not to get scam, what coins did u wait for?
Also +, I have a lot of projets to diversify my portfolio, so the recent one I wanted to get on uniswap was NBU, coz I hope there must be some pump
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Activity: 34
Merit: 11
I love projects that move forward and issue just good news, like nimbus. It doesn’t matter whether it is about something new about NBU or some issues solved
Agree on this point, the investors always expect only good or the professional response to some questions occurred. this nimbus, is it a worthy project?
You haven’t heard of nimbus? These guys have been around the crypto web for a while already, there’s good and bad about them, I’m from the group of gooders Cheesy
Honestly, no. what is so cool about them? You know when you’re around some topic for quite a while you get your eyes lathered, sometimes you miss the obvious...
Understand what you mean. they’re DAO governed, launched governance token and the their DAO on Mar 10, 2021, 24 Feb uniswap listing, check em attentively
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Uniswap was just one more step on the route towards success for nimbus, yeahh, I'm happy for the team, you guys got there, keep it steady Cheesy
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

🔥200% - that is the percentage by which the GNBU value has grown in just 2 days since launch!🔥

Indeed, the 3X rise is meteoric considering the short span of time. But it doesn’t come as a surprise - GNBU is the ONLY governance token on the market that enables earning from over 10 revenue channels at once🤩 

We've also noticed that many of you are staking your GNBUs at 18% APY- that's a smart strategy folks!😎 For those who haven't explored this trick yet - here is the link to the Nimbus Staking functionality: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/staking.

So don’t miss this train guys - elevate with Nimbus!🚀🔝

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Did you hear that Nimbus is planning to get listed on a major North American stock exchange by the end of 2021? Didn't hear about DeFi projects which got there before
Yeah, I’ve read this news and it sounds great. I don’t pay attention to all Defi projects so I could easily miss something but among those that I know none was listed on a major North American stock exchange. Maybe you know some?
Activity: 49
Activity: 24
The following of the roadmap brings trust to the investors hearts and pockets, nimbus will have their gov token launched on Mar 10, AWESOME
That’s great) I heard about NBU a lot of good stuff, also some negative feedback what will be the benefits  of the gov token for the hodlers?
copper member

Hey Nimbus Community,

The Nimbus Governance token, GNBU, is officially LIVE now!

You can swap it with NBU, ETH, and USDT at Nimbus Platform: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/swap

Here are several reasons why you can’t miss this:

❗️GNBU is a unique governance token that brings to you not one - but FIVE! - highly desirable benefits:

1.Receive cuts from 10+ revenue channels of the Nimbus Platform at once.
2.Enjoy outstanding token performance due to revenue channel diversification and risk mitigation.
3.Benefit from both holding and swapping GNBU at exchange.
4.Govern the Nimbus Platform and design it according to your needs.
5.Reap unprecedented benefits from the future Nimbus listing on one of the biggest North American stock exchanges.

Why wait any longer? The first hours after the launch are the sweetest ones, folks!😉

Get your GNBUs here now: https://app.nimbusplatform.io/#/swap

GNBU contract address: 0x639ae8F3EEd18690bF451229d14953a5A5627b72

Cheers,
Your Nimbus Team
Activity: 29
It turns out that holding GNBU will be more profitable than NBU. It sounds like GNBU tokens open the doors to all revenue channels of the Platform. Will GNBU also be listed on some exchanges or it’s only inside platform token?
Activity: 23
Merit: 9
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
I love projects that move forward and issue just good news, like nimbus. It doesn’t matter whether it is about something new about NBU or some issues solved
Agree on this point, the investors always expect only good or the professional response to some questions occurred. this nimbus, is it a worthy project?
You haven’t heard of nimbus? These guys have been around the crypto web for a while already, there’s good and bad about them, I’m from the group of gooders Cheesy
Honestly, no. what is so cool about them? You know when you’re around some topic for quite a while you get your eyes lathered, sometimes you miss the obvious...
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: