Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 21. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 11
Nimbus now have a new ceo, I strongly believe this choice will be a way towards new accomplishments with a highly professional team!
That’s cool, the professionalism of the team is something that moves the project forward and further over the horizon, talking about nimbus, what are they about?
Geez, these guys are awesome, they will rock crypto, coz already have done this   real world case use of dao ecosystem, they got on Uniswap on 24 Feb!
Activity: 49
Merit: 4
The professionalism of the team is shown in the ability to react to anything appearing within the project, really satisfied with the projects that stay close with their investors
Absolutely agree, for instance, recently nimbus had some maintenance issues, posted about this on tg straight ahead, this is important for keeping trust
Also following them, I can say that nimbus is definitely on the list of such projects in my portfolio, also happy that finally they’re on uniswap
I know right? Waited for this also. Crypto startups are all might be not stable in keeping the way going, so I got even more confident about nimbus
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
Nimbus now have a new ceo, I strongly believe this choice will be a way towards new accomplishments with a highly professional team!
That’s cool, the professionalism of the team is something that moves the project forward and further over the horizon, talking about nimbus, what are they about?

I saw the news on Coingecko calling Nimbus, I hope the team makes an official statement because a lot of people read this things about Nimbus now on Coingecko and can have a questions.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
The professionalism of the team is shown in the ability to react to anything appearing within the project, really satisfied with the projects that stay close with their investors
Absolutely agree, for instance, recently nimbus had some maintenance issues, posted about this on tg straight ahead, this is important for keeping trust
Also following them, I can say that nimbus is definitely on the list of such projects in my portfolio, also happy that finally they’re on uniswap
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Bitcoin will be worth millions, only a stupid person can not understand this. This is a new stage of genius. But defi projects like Nimbus will find a broader application that will replace the outdated banking system. The question is 3-5 years. Everything will happen much faster. Even NFTs will find their application.
copper member
Activity: 203
It's a good news I suppose, previous CEO contract has been terminated so it's normal practice for big companies and projects. I hope new CEO will bring more bright decisions for Nimbus. Q2 is coming.
Activity: 24
copper member
Does anyone know when referral earnings begin to appear once staking at 60 days in 1-level referrals? I've registered and started to share my links few hours ago.
You should see referral charges immediately after your referral makes any operation on the platform

Yes, now I got how it's working. Some of people already registered by my link and I see them. I don't know why but maybe personal page updates information with some kind of delay or what...
copper member
Activity: 154
What is circulating supply? Is it 700million? Tokenomics says 70% circulating and supply is 1billion. So I don't know if team have updated tokenomics or not. I can't find such information on the website.
All our users can keep a close track of our Platform and Token activity here: https://info.nimbusplatform.io

Does anyone know when referral earnings begin to appear once staking at 60 days in 1-level referrals? I've registered and started to share my links few hours ago.
You should see referral charges immediately after your referral makes any operation on the platform

Thanks for your support. It's true, our team is constantly working to improve the project.
Activity: 49
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
copper member
Purchase NBU on UniSwap, trying to stake NBU, but I could not access Nimbus Platform. I kept getting "Error 1020" access denied messages. Any suggestion?
Activity: 92
Great news from nimbus again, they finally got on uniswap, I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, now my trust to this project has grown even more
Really?! I somehow lost this moment, That’s very important when the project follows what they set and keep the rhythm, when did they get listed?
Absolutely true, that’s why I like nimbus, for all the news track their telegram official channel, they have all the stuff posted there, uniswap on 24 Feb
Great news from nimbus again, they finally got on uniswap, I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, now my trust to this project has grown even more
Really?! I somehow lost this moment, That’s very important when the project follows what they set and keep the rhythm, when did they get listed?
Nimbus became listed on Uniswap on February, 24th. But it's swap opportunity available now, not tradin. Also there is a running contest now, all you need to do is swap at least 1,000 NBU via Uniswap within the next 10 days. Reward pool is 100 000 USDT.
Activity: 23
Merit: 9
copper member
I heard a lot of positive about nimbus, also that they are scam, who to believe? I do understand though  Bitcoin one day was also considered some piece of useless...
100% trust just yourself, but figures are more important, there was a post that if NBU was included on CoinMarketCap, it would be #390 on the list, that’s some result!
Really 390? With current swap price it should be dipper nope? Final price will depend on tokensale ends. If it wont be sold enough tokens the lack of supply can have a positive effect on NBU.
What is circulating supply? Is it 700million? Tokenomics says 70% circulating and supply is 1billion. So I don't know if team have updated tokenomics or not. I can't find such information on the website.

Current circulation supply is close to 27 millions, so this is only the amount of distributed tokens. Most part of tokens (97% or close) are holding in the main wallet. But the distribution is going so everyday circulation supply is increasing.  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
I heard a lot of positive about nimbus, also that they are scam, who to believe? I do understand though  Bitcoin one day was also considered some piece of useless...
100% trust just yourself, but figures are more important, there was a post that if NBU was included on CoinMarketCap, it would be #390 on the list, that’s some result!
Activity: 92
Pages:
Jump to: