Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 20. (Read 5968 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Nimbus are gonna have a new curve up with their new CEO, at last they have made it, I expect only good from you guys, hope this will bring you to even more!
Yeah, this dude seems chill, has vast 35 years experience in management of international corporations and defi, also think he’s for good
I adore projects which keep their promises, in Mar they gonna have their dao and governance token launch, I  hope it will bring more benefits to the nbu hodlers
+ on this, nimbus is the project that always do their best and cope with the problems professionally if they occur, I waited for their uniswap listing, finally we’re there!
Also LIKE to nimbus, I’m looking forward to the pump of the price, x2 at least, just the same as they had on their launch day when they got x2  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
Nimbus are gonna have a new curve up with their new CEO, at last they have made it, I expect only good from you guys, hope this will bring you to even more!
Yeah, this dude seems chill, has vast 35 years experience in management of international corporations and defi, also think he’s for good
I adore projects which keep their promises, in Mar they gonna have their dao and governance token launch, I  hope it will bring more benefits to the nbu hodlers
+ on this, nimbus is the project that always do their best and cope with the problems professionally if they occur, I waited for their uniswap listing, finally we’re there!
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Q1 2021 is very saturated with a move forward for a lot of defi, for example, nimbus post so much good news and so much is still ahead
I heard a lot of positive about nimbus, also that they are scam, who to believe? I do understand though  Bitcoin one day was also considered some piece of useless...
100% trust just yourself, but figures are more important, there was a post that if NBU was included on CoinMarketCap, it would be #390 on the list, that’s some result!
Wow then, seems trustworthy, I suppose I’ll consider them for my portfolio, coz sources like coinmarcap are something I rely when consider the assets.
Go ahead, I hope NBU will grow soon, coz only good news from them, they already have 50000 users, Q1 2021 is rather saturated with bright events for the project!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Hey Nimbus Community,

⏳Less than 2 days left before the Nimbus Governance token launch on March 10, at 12 pm GMT!🚀

Explore 5 reasons why GNBU won’t be like any other governance token on the market - and why it’s even more rewarding than NBU!😎

Read our new blog article and save the date: https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/10-revenue-streams-in-one-governance-token-meet-gnbu-by-nimbus-d1408ac33535

Stay tuned,
Your Nimbus Team
Activity: 95
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment
I heard a lot of positive about nimbus, also that they are scam, who to believe? I do understand though  Bitcoin one day was also considered some piece of useless...
100% trust just yourself, but figures are more important, there was a post that if NBU was included on CoinMarketCap, it would be #390 on the list, that’s some result!
Wow then, seems trustworthy, I suppose I’ll consider them for my portfolio, coz sources like coinmarcap are something I rely when consider the assets.
Activity: 34
Merit: 11
I love projects that move forward and issue just good news, like nimbus. It doesn’t matter whether it is about something new about NBU or some issues solved
Agree on this point, the investors always expect only good or the professional response to some questions occurred. this nimbus, is it a worthy project?
You haven’t heard of nimbus? These guys have been around the crypto web for a while already, there’s good and bad about them, I’m from the group of gooders Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
The professionalism of the team is shown in the ability to react to anything appearing within the project, really satisfied with the projects that stay close with their investors
Absolutely agree, for instance, recently nimbus had some maintenance issues, posted about this on tg straight ahead, this is important for keeping trust
Also following them, I can say that nimbus is definitely on the list of such projects in my portfolio, also happy that finally they’re on uniswap
I know right? Waited for this also. Crypto startups are all might be not stable in keeping the way going, so I got even more confident about nimbus
I hope every step of this project will be supported by some price grow, they got new ceo this month, listing, a lot of more ahead
Activity: 34
I love projects that move forward and issue just good news, like nimbus. It doesn’t matter whether it is about something new about NBU or some issues solved
Activity: 24
Nimbus now have a new ceo, I strongly believe this choice will be a way towards new accomplishments with a highly professional team!
That’s cool, the professionalism of the team is something that moves the project forward and further over the horizon, talking about nimbus, what are they about?
Geez, these guys are awesome, they will rock crypto, coz already have done this   real world case use of dao ecosystem, they got on Uniswap on 24 Feb!
All right, just haven’t come across them, what’s about their new ceo, is the guy experienced is he from crypto or some brick and mortar?
He is definitely a beast, he is like all in one he has 35 years of experience in international corporations and startups, got some background in defi, so nimbus go
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Did you hear that Nimbus is planning to get listed on a major North American stock exchange by the end of 2021? Didn't hear about DeFi projects which got there before
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Hey Nimbus Community,

Today we have 2 amazing news items to share!

First of all - we can finally announce that Nimbus is planning to get listed on a major North American stock exchange by the end of 2021. This would make Nimbus the first DeFi company to ever achieve that! 🚀🚀🚀

Secondly - our existing team member, Waseem Mamlouk, has been promoted to the position of Vice President, Capital Markets at Nimbus, to make this happen!👏🏻

This is the beginning of a new exciting journey that will elevate Nimbus and its community to a completely different level.

All of you can receive tremendous benefit from this listing - especially if you acquire Nimbus Governance Tokens following the launch on March 10!⏳

Read more in our new Medium article:
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-to-list-on-major-north-american-stock-exchange-106031177cda

More exciting news to come soon,
Your Nimbus Team
Activity: 19
When Uniswap listing?

This scammer dumping their shit token against, just watch out guys!

Sonn they may vanish with your eth, don‘t invest into this!

Once you buy in they dump the price so you can‘t out.

They already dumped their scam coins against their liquidity provider!

90% lose for the people, 3 years of hot steem and now they cashing out!

Be warned!
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Nimbus now have a new ceo, I strongly believe this choice will be a way towards new accomplishments with a highly professional team!
That’s cool, the professionalism of the team is something that moves the project forward and further over the horizon, talking about nimbus, what are they about?
Geez, these guys are awesome, they will rock crypto, coz already have done this   real world case use of dao ecosystem, they got on Uniswap on 24 Feb!
All right, just haven’t come across them, what’s about their new ceo, is the guy experienced is he from crypto or some brick and mortar?
copper member
Activity: 130
The following of the roadmap brings trust to the investors hearts and pockets, nimbus will have their gov token launched on Mar 10, AWESOME
So, 1 week to governance token distribution! Price dropped so it is time to buy more tokens on this dip. I considered to invest more this week. More tokens = more governance token after distribution - more power!!
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
The following of the roadmap brings trust to the investors hearts and pockets, nimbus will have their gov token launched on Mar 10, AWESOME
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Tbh I’m glad to see new team members, it’s a good to refresh something and start moving forward with a new ideas and vision. Team performance is still on the high level which means we will see some big news soon!
Pages:
Jump to: